FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me that maybe his wife/somebody with access to his account, has deleted all pevious posts or changed their privacy settings. His account has not been taken down and rest assured, LE already have the original posts that were deleted or hidden. JMO

And if law enforcement doesn't there's probably about 20 of us here who have screenshots :floorlaugh:

You'd think if he was being looked at, his alias wouldn't have been THE HAMMER",
or, the comment " what are you going to do with that hammer", he didn't seem worried at all, he seemed proud of himself.
Yup. I think he was unable to keep his mouth shut. Too proud of himself.

I was thinking about this this morning...do you suppose it is because they dont have everything they need to prosecute 1st degree yet? I cant imagine how they arrived in her home in a NON-premeditated way? lol

That could be Nellie or he could be making deals early after being arrested.

You'd think if he was being looked at, his alias wouldn't have been THE HAMMER",
or, the comment " what are you going to do with that hammer", he didn't seem worried at all, he seemed proud of himself.

Besides the sheer cockiness, arrogance, and total lack of remorse, it's hard to imagine he ignored the fact that they might actually be caught and go to prison for life!! :doh:

NBC2 just reported they spoke with LS. LS would not comment on how she felt about Mark S. Also they said mug shot of WW now available. Reiterated children are safe. Nothing else new.

LS (red SUV..) refused to comment on the recent developments in the case or regarding any whereabouts of MS.

From Live-stream on NBC2, News at 11pm:

http://www.nbc-2.com/

-Nin

Besides the sheer cockiness, arrogance, and total lack of remorse, it's hard to imagine he ignored the fact that they might actually be caught and go to prison for life!! :doh:
I'm just glad he's away from his children (s) he's not dealin with a full deck! I wonder if he's killed before?

NBC2 just reported they spoke with LS. LS would not comment on how she felt about Mark S. Also they said mug shot of WW now available. Reiterated children are safe. Nothing else new.

I am always a minute behind..;-)..thanks!

-Nin

This afternoon, Jimmy Rodgers FB page went 'poof', probably removed by LE.
Wayne Wright FB page has a March 14 photo on his timeline; nothing else on the timeline. Also a small photo of WW and wife.

I doubt sincerely that LE would remove private FB accounts, they haven't even yet been pronounced guilty by the jury. I don't think they'd have the right to do such a thing. The family might however, with the password, etc.

What? LS cannot comment on how she feels about MS? She had plenty to say when setting up the fund account with MS. MOO

LS (red SUV..) refused to comment on the recent developments in the case or regarding any whereabouts of MS.

-Nin

Nin, wasn't there a red car reportedly seen in the days prior to the muder in TS driveway? Also, do you know what ever became of "Avalanche man" and if there was any relation to the crime?

What? LS cannot comment on how he feels about MS? She had plenty to say when setting up the fund account with MS. MOO

Maybe she saw no way to parlay it into her own self promotion ;) But seriously, you would think that if she felt he was innocent she would not hesitate to say so? Unless LE told her not to speak to the press at all?

Maybe she saw no way to parlay it into her own self promotion ;) But seriously, you would think that if she felt he was innocent he would not hesitate to say so? Unless LE told her not to speak to the press at all?

Well Id bet since they arrested one from the office they are investigating all employees and any connections. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member