FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okaaayyyy..

I am just throwing out something... Cuz I really have no clue how the LE system works...

But I, too, am puzzled as to why these two perps are being charged with the lesser charge of Second Degree Murder...

Perhaps LE is waiting on a Grand Jury decision...

Or... Perhaps LE is waiting for more evidence to "up" the charges...

But... Is it possible that LE is pretty well convinced that these two creeps were taking orders from another creep...

And that LE is getting all ducks in a row for taking down the main instigator of this heinous crime?... A perp that will be charged with FIRST degree murder...

:dunno:

All... JMO...

I must have missed this--How can you play frisbee on a roof:happydance::facepalm:

Precisely, particularly on a roof with as many tall peaks and low valleys as the Jarvis home. There was speculation regarding foolish fun vs. calculated potential for harm. moo

Nin, wasn't there a red car reportedly seen in the days prior to the murder in S driveway? Also, do you know what ever became of "Avalanche man" and if there was any relation to the crime?

The red car seen in the Sievers' driveway was a small car, as confirmed by witness today, not an SUV (like the one for example seen in the NBC2 video).

attachment.php

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29912180/spiska-silent-but-sievers-children-are-safe#.VeHiTpWFM5s

-Nin

If CWW intentionally wants to look like someone else, then only to be seen at a certain time. Right?
If he just prefers the looks without any intentions, then we have to accept it and move on.

So, what think you?

-Nin

. . . Is it possible that LE is pretty well convinced that these two creeps were taking orders from another creep...

And that LE is getting all ducks in a row for taking down the main instigator of this heinous crime?... A perp that will be charged with FIRST degree murder...

All... JMO...

The justice system isn't always fixated on justice, but letting the actual clawhammerer (27 blows?) off with anything less than first degree murder and the death penalty would be a travesty. No hired killer, and very likely there's no murder, because the instigator knows he'll be fingered. As a Lee County resident, I couldn't vote for anyone who didn't fight for first degree charges on both the instigator(s) and the actual killer(s). Bargain, if necessary, with the go-between(s).

I think this entire thing was done by CWW, I don't believe MS had anything to do with it. Like I said before after looking at TS and her husband they had quite a few companies going 8 I believe and if This best friend CWW was into their business with that computer well lets just say he had access to thir finances and business and life.
I am usually the first one to blame the spouse and I usually get in trouble for it lol but this time for some reason I don't think its MS.
Heck I could be wrong wont be the first time and wont be the last but I really hope he had nothing to do with his wifes death.
All JMO

Okaaayyyy..

I am just throwing out something... Cuz I really have no clue how the LE system works...

But I, too, am puzzled as to why these two perps are being charged with the lesser charge of Second Degree Murder...

Perhaps LE is waiting on a Grand Jury decision...

Or... Perhaps LE is waiting for more evidence to "up" the charges...

But... Is it possible that LE is pretty well convinced that these two creeps were taking orders from another creep...

All... JMO...

Well, we know charges can be adjusted later. Certain arrests in a certain sequence generate leverage and may lead to additional arrests.

-Nin

Teresa's family most likely chose Annie Lisa as their spokesperson. It is quite common for families of murder victims to choose one person to speak on their behalf. By having one person responsible for speaking publicly, they don't risk conflicting messages being delivered. JMO

If CWW intentionally wants to look like someone else, then only to be seen at a certain time. Right?
If he just prefers the looks without any intentions, then we have to accept it and move on.

So, what think you?

-Nin

Ah, I love this question!

From the beginning I've always felt this to be simple in motive (although not so in arrangement) aka the age old money motive aka insurance aka unwillingness to walk away empty handed. I think that speaks for who I think remains involved.

I'll admit though, the uncanny appearance of CWW to MS has given me pause. He definitely did not always look just like him but does appear to have "morphed" into him appearance-wise in recent photos. I doubt it would be a fixation as that would have shown long ago given how long they've known each other, but one does have to wonder if a planned identity theft was to occur and if there may have been more intended victims?

I think this entire thing was done by CWW, I don't believe MS had anything to do with it. Like I said before after looking at TS and her husband they had quite a few companies going 8 I believe and if This best friend CWW was into their business with that computer well lets just say he had access to thir finances and business and life.
I am usually the first one to blame the spouse and I usually get in trouble for it lol but this time for some reason I don't think its MS.
Heck I could be wrong wont be the first time and wont be the last but I really hope he had nothing to do with his wifes death.
All JMO

My challenge with this is the timing of the crime. Who would have given out the info that Teresa would be home alone. I don't think that cw was working alone. Don't know who he was working with but he had insider info on who was home or not home. IMO

So, what think you?

-Nin

Intricacies... and someone should write a book about it ..a movie ..( about him taking the time and effort to look like his friend) .and what else did he say.

Yeppers !

I'm surprised no blogger has done a complete article on this yet but I'm sure it's coming

From the beginning I've always felt this to be simple in motive (although not so in arrangement) aka the age old money motive aka insurance aka unwillingness to walk away empty handed. I think that speaks for who I think remains involved.

I'll admit though, the uncanny appearance of CWW to MS has given me pause. He definitely did not always look just like him but does appear to have "morphed" into him appearance-wise in recent photos. I doubt it would be a fixation as that would have shown long ago given how long they've known each other, but one does have to wonder if a planned identity theft was to occur and if there may have been more intended victims?

So lets' just go with it. He wants to be seen where and when? Airport? Traffic cameras? Security cameras at the Sievers house? All of it? Why? Framing? In case he is seen by a neighbor?

-Nin

Perhaps the change in looks was to be able to go in and out of the home without suspicion. Neighbors would have thought Mark was going into home.
Maybe to do recon..prepare for crime.

So lets' just go with it. He wants to be seen where and when? Airport? Traffic cameras? Security cameras at the Sievers house? All of it? Why? Framing? In case he is seen by a neighbor?

-Nin

Both friends were in the area the week before. I wonder who was on tape buying that hammer? (just thinking ..nothing by LE out as to tape yet ) Could it have been the look alike? To frame ?

-Nin

I don't think it was framing because then why act when the person you're trying to frame is hundreds of miles away. I suppose it could be a just in case measure but if that were the motive wouldn't the better option have been to disguise oneself completely when needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416