FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious to know if LE was on their trail or if the tip from the girlfriend broke the case? Did LE already have evidence against one or both men?

In my Florida county, criminal complaints and arrest warrants show up on court case records generally within 24 hours. Although JR and CWW were arrested in MO (taken into custody in MO, cooperating with FL), the FL murder charges are FL cases and should be in Lee County, FL court records.
I realize JR is additionally arrested in MO for the VOP.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...s-jimmy-rodgers-curtis-wayne-wright/71303046/
A longtime friend of the husband of a slain Bonita Springs doctor, and a 25-year-old on parole for gun violations, were arrested in Missouri for the murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers in her home nearly two months ago.
Both men are charged with second-degree murder.

They are not even going to start extradition on JR until he serves his sentence for VOP. CWW may need extradited sooner depending on whether he is being held on any Missouri charges. I cannot recall if CWW had MO charges or not.

I think you're right that Wayne was there doing what-have-you to the alarm system after the murder.

What was reported was that it was MS's brothers who were there with him to "test" the alarm system. Whether Wayne is a blood brother or not, it fits. And the fact that Wayne has a background in home security. Sheesh. I would like to give Hammer a job to get both of them.

Actually, I believe it was Teresa's brother's, Mark's brothers-in-laws, who were said to be there testing the alarm system.

I am curious to know if LE was on their trail or if the tip from the girlfriend broke the case? Did LE already have evidence against one or both men?

Apparently WW had yellow crime tape around his home some time (I don't know when) before JR told GF. Actually, I think this is what led JR to tell his GF, he thought WW might kill him too, to make sure he didn't talk, I don't think the kid (JR) is as dumb as I thought, he kept the evidence that pointed at WW's involvement for insurance, he had to tell his GF in case he went missing. Thank god the GF went to the police, because her life would've been in danger also.

I bet there's a lot more evidence besides the bloody coveralls that points at WW. Maps, alarm code, burner phone, etc.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...s-jimmy-rodgers-curtis-wayne-wright/71303046/

Apparently WW had yellow crime tape around his Mobil home some
time (I don't know when) before JR told GF. Actually, I think this is what led JR to tell his GF, he thought WW might kill him too, to make sure he didn't talk, I don't think the kid (JR) is as dumb as I thought, he kept the evidence that pointed at WW's involvement for insurance, he had to tell his GF in case he went missing. Thank god the GF went to the police, because her life would've been in danger also.

I bet there's a lot more evidence besides the bloody coveralls that points at WW. Maps, alarm code, burner phone, etc.

Good observation.. I also raead that the crime scene tape was seen around the house prior to WE arrest..this would mean LE was on to him before the arrest and probably freaked JR out...maybe LE saw a link to WW on the confiscated computers but didn't have enough evidence to bring him in until JR GF contacted police. JMO

Good observation.. I also raead that the crime scene tape was seen around the house prior to WE arrest..this would mean LE was on to him before the arrest and probably freaked JR out...maybe LE saw a link to WW on the confiscated computers but didn't have enough evidence to bring him in until JR GF contacted police. JMO
WE? Who's that?

I can think of a legit reason for MS to stay behind with the kids. Last minute tickets can be very expensive. Weekends are more expensive as well.

Since TS had patients to see on Monday, she would need to fly home on Sunday. MS and the kids could have stayed behind waiting for mid-week prices, with the added benefit of TS's family getting to spend more time with the kids.

I don't know if there is anything that rules this theory out though. I do know my DH and I have split travel times and/or modes bc of money and/ or work schedules.

Hmmm... now you guys have me rethinking things. What stumps me though is if JR was scared or nervous why not take some of that nonsense off of his Facebook page? I still think he was proud of his hitman status, JMO

Hmmm... now you guys have me rethinking things. What stumps me though is if JR was scared or nervous why not take some of that nonsense off of his Facebook page? I still think he was proud of his hitman status, JMO
WW & JR were fancy free, and thought they were in the clear, plus,
JR is a construction worker, so hammer might fit in with his line of work.

I don't know how the LE got to them, was it the Walmart video? Did he buy the hammer, possible coveralls there, but why would it take so long?

WW & JR were fancy free, and thought they were in the clear, plus,
JR is a construction worker, so hammer might fit in with his line of work.

I don't know how the LE got to them, was it the Walmart video? Did he buy the hammer, possible coveralls there, but why would it take so long?

That just reminded me of his ultra-creepy post with the headline (took out the f-word) "she said...what are you going to do with that hammer?" with the creepy serial killer-looking dude as image. That did make me think he was pretty proud of himself and his weapon of choice (according to his neighbor), maybe he was even getting excited about his upcoming plan and just waiting to get the word about when he should jump in the car. Ick.

ETA: Sorry, also meant to add a possible way LE got to these two guys early on. One of the first things they did was probably investigate the staff at the practice for past criminal histories. Boom. They're onto Wayne. (And find out that he once shared an address with MS--the person with the statistical probability for responsibility for his wife's death.) They investigate Wayne's friends. Heck, even if they looked at Facebook, they see his friend's name is Hammer. Or, they identify Hammer through Wayne's communications. They see that he once had 47 guns. So they start following their communications. Maybe they only had circumstantial evidence and needed the DNA evidence to make sure nothing would go wrong at trial.

IIRC , the Sheriff said they were on LE's radar early on. IMO they left an electronic trail but Sheriff said they did a good job in covering their tracks.

That just reminded me of his ultra-creepy post with the headline (took out the f-word) "she said...what are you going to do with that hammer?" with the creepy serial killer-looking dude as image. That did make me think he was pretty proud of himself and his weapon of choice (according to his neighbor), maybe he was even getting excited about his upcoming plan and just waiting to get the word about when he should jump in the car. Ick.

That's the impression I got as well

That stumps me, too. However, it stumps me that he ever posted that stuff at all considering that he was getting a gig to kill a woman and then did so--with a hammer. What is up with that crass self-pic with the arrow pointing to his crotch on the day TS was found. Was it some kind of post to communicate to people who would be waiting to get word on the results of the hit? (I did it!)

So disgusting.

One fact keeps me wondering how many more people will eventually be arrested. From the beginning, Scott has said that this is a very complicated case, one of the most complicated he has investigated.

So far, there are two arrests. So far, we can say that CWW and JR will be charged with 2nd Degree Murder (or higher) upon arraignment in FL. That's not complicated at all, giving CWW's relationship with MS.

So, what's complicated? Is it a motive? Is it the number of people involved? Is it the amount of evidence accumulated? Was it the amount of effort it took to tie CWW and JR to the crime?

I personally believe it is one or more, or all of the above possibilities. I'm not ready to connect anyone not already accused to anyone else. It's driving me crazy.

Im quite stumped by what Sheriff Scott meant by his statements as well. As of right now, It doesnt seem like a case that anyone would want to make a "movie" about. IMO There has to be some insane twist or someone implicated that we werent expecting at all. Maybe its the person that we least suspect that is the actual mastermind of the operation.?.?

Im quite stumped by what Sheriff Scott meant by his statements as well. As of right now, It doesnt seem like a case that anyone would want to make a "movie" about. IMO There has to be some insane twist or someone implicated that we werent expecting at all. Maybe its the person that we least suspect that is the actual mastermind of the operation.?.?

We don't get many hitmen here in Lee County, maybe that's what he meant? I can see what they have investigated so far as being "the big one" for our Sheriff's Dept. And I still stand by my opinion of Sheriff Scott being a show boater. IMO as a longtime resident, he has a history of it.

So it's not into Bradley in Hartford (airport)?

From my memory of living in CT, Ansonia & Hartford aren't very far apart.....maybe like a 45 minute drive & not a lot of traffic that time of night.

Bradley would connect with the same flights coming from TWEED New Haven and arrive in Ft Myers minutes after 9pm / or 10pm (1820/1920 flight #s).

So even if she departed from Bradley, she would go via Charlotte NC to Florida. The Jet Blue direct flight to Ft Myers from Bradley does not get her there in a time to logically be back home by 10:30pm, not even close.

This is all assuming that when LE asked neighbors - as it was stated by PapillonLove - if they were home between the hours of 10:30pm to 5:00am, it would indicate Dr S arrived home at 10:30pm.

-Nin

MS and CWW were both working for TS. My guess is that other employees would be a rich source of information for LE. Files that appear altered in some way and things in them that didn't add up, knowing "glances" if an office romance was occurring, workplace tension, things people working there might have observed about MS, his relationship to TS and to other members of her team. I have felt from the first day that this was a murder for hire and MS was the "boss". Over her lifetime, TS would earn considerably more than an insurance policy would pay, imo. My guess is that some smart accountant looked at the accts payable vs the accounts receivable and saw something "off". CWW might be good with a computer but he isnt a CPA. There had to be something in this for CWW.. IF TS was on to him I am sure she shared that with MS..after all, he was the billing/office manager. How would murdering TS benefit CWW? How would it benefit MS? Insurance proceeds pale in comparison to what she would earn in a lifetime. It would make more sense to me if CWW killed MS! MS had to be in on this, imo. There is no other explanation. His JOB was to manage the office.. he would be the first person to notice a discrepancy in the books, for example. So, there had to be a collaborative diversion of funds effort between MS and CWW otherwise MS would be blowing the whistle himself and HE would be the victim, not his wife! Who benefits? MS is free to run his own "business" and to pursue any scheme, financial or romantic, he chooses. CWW had a job for life and money from any side endeavors he has cooked up with drug distribution or other nefarious avenues. MS FINALLY gets to be IN CHARGE, unencumbered by his powerful wife. The practice appears to be surviving. IMO, MS felt he was under the thumb of TS at home and at work..he was always in her shadow and weak men feel castrated and frustrated and he lashed out. Add to that the ability to make money "on his own" with the help of CWW and not just be paid a salary by his wife and the seeds of murder for hire are sown. Throw in a possible chicky poo on the side too.. Quite simply, TS was in the way no matter where you look. JMO Ego, jealousy, money, power, freedom, drugs, sex. The themes of great novels or pulp fiction...and all the stuff of human nature. MOO I also want to add that I continue to feel another family member may be involved..JMO

THIS! YES.

I was just going to write a post somewhat saying the same thing. I have tried to think of every possible scenario in which Wayne would have motive to murder TS without MS's knowledge/involvement/direction and not a single scenario works. (And let's just say he did. MS would have figured it out and turned him in. I don't care how loyal you are to your best friend--or possible brother/cousin. If that person kills your wife right under your nose, you turn that person in. And you say something to her family when the arrest is made. Unless you wanted your wife dead.)

Two thoughts on insurance:
1) It's true that an personal life insurance payout + practice life insurance policy might equal less than TS's lifetime income. (I dunno that for sure.) BUT, ins is basically like getting free money and he could continue to earn and get money from the practice with LS's energy healing.
2) I think I read here that over the past months MS's name was put on titles of multiple companies that MS and TS owned. Would he be collecting multiple insurance payouts on her death? Maybe in that case (and with the additional $1 mil he and LS were hoping to get from account--the arrogance!--it would be a giant payout that would far surpass TS's lifetime earnings.

(PS-I can't go there with the possible involvement of a family member. It crossed my mind at one point, but I just can't. I can absolutely go the direction of a staff member!)

So it's not into Bradley in Hartford (airport)?

From my memory of living in CT, Ansonia & Hartford aren't very far apart.....maybe like a 45 minute drive & not a lot of traffic that time of night.
Tweed is a rinky dink airport but is much closer to Ansonia and a much easier ride.. Derby Ave to New Haven over to 95 get off the Woodward ave exit and bingo. 22 minutes. Tweed is on the new haven/ east have line in Morris Cove kind of. Ansonia is "in the Valley" . Bradley is in Windsor locks a 1 hour trip. Kind of across the state from Ansonia.. JMO

That stumps me, too. However, it stumps me that he ever posted that stuff at all considering that he was getting a gig to kill a woman and then did so--with a hammer. What is up with that crass self-pic with the arrow pointing to his crotch on the day TS was found. Was it some kind of post to communicate to people who would be waiting to get word on the results of the hit? (I did it!)

So disgusting.

Ooh yuck, I didn't see that. What a total freak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmberHolland443