FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A computer guy can set up phony accounts. He could make medicare and other claims easily.

Or, he could funnel payments into a bank account in the Cayman Islands ,for instance or even have. US account. He has all the info he needs to do anything.

Buy stocks. Buy real estate. Credit cards. Anything

Set up an account at Ashley Madison.

Bloody murderer scene etc.. why would you need TS's brother to test an alarm system? Millions of people in this world..anyone could walk in and out and test a system.. Did the brother or brotherinlaw install the system... what made this guy qualified to "test" a system??? Why wouldnt you use forensic alarm experts.. there may be these kinds of people available. JMO

Remember in the early few days of the investigation, they security company was out there with LE, also CWW the (the bald POI) use to work for a security company. He could have also bugged their home and watched everything they did and heard everything they said. Also put a tracking devise on Dr. S's car, he would definitely know when she was going to come walking in the door.

Another strange thing. How did they know to get out before the physical fitness trainer was suppose to show up to work out with T.S that morning.

Everything was timed too perfectly. Jmo

But what if she was killed when she wouldn't give him the combinations to the safes.

Honestly I think WW saw an easy way to make some money, rich friends out of town, send JR. give him a piece of the pie.
I don't think they were supposed to be home till wed,

If they weren't expected to be home until Wednesday there would be noone at the house to open the safe for them

That photo was first posted to the girlfriend's FB a few months before the murder in full color with a red arrow. He set a black and white version of it on his FB the day after the murder.

Yes, which makes me wonder since he and gf seem to alternatively joke about the hammer being that particular physical area

So MS's friend Skinner told us MS called a Dr. friend to check up on his wife Monday morning after MS was called by his wife's office staff that she had not shown up for work. The Dr. friend threw up after seeing Dr. Teresa's hammered body.

I wonder who this Dr. friend is that got the call to find the body?

Does anyone know the appointment time of Dr. Teresa's first patient?

Another strange thing. How did they know to get out before the physical fitness trainer was suppose to show up to work out with T.S that morning.

It was confirmed that the appt. with the trainer was for the evening.

PT appt was for that night (Monday PM), not AM.

I thought the guy said he called her that morning but thought she canceled when she didn't pick up.

He called fairly early. I think 7am. Which is fairly early to confirm a evening appointment. Jmo

I know it is hard to keep facts straight but this is an important one:

DR. SIEVER'S FITNESS APPOINTMENT WAS FOR AFTER WORK 6PMish.

Re: motive...thought it was reported very early on there was no sexuaal assault or robbery. Unless of course it was something that people would not want to admit was stolen.I

I never heard or read that LE said anything relating to burglary or no burglary..nada.
They never stated anything about whether or not there was a sexual assault or not. They have revealed nothing except they didn't feel it was random.

So MS's friend Skinner told us MS called a Dr. friend to check up on his wife Monday morning after MS was called by his wife's office staff that she had not shown up for work. The Dr. friend threw up after seeing Dr. Teresa's hammered body.

I wonder who this Dr. friend is that got the call to find the body?

Does anyone know the appointment time of Dr. Teresa's first patient?

She had pts scheduled 9 AM.

I thought the guy said he called her that morning but thought she canceled when she didn't pick up.

He called fairly early. I think 7am. Which is fairly early to confirm a evening appointment. Jmo

Yes,I believe he called her that morning, and said he left a message.

TS's scheduled appts that Monday started at 9am, as stated early on 1st thread.

PEAPOD... works for me! Just put your order on the computer and Peapod delivers.. PLUS, he must have friends who would go to the store for him.. PLUS..was he living alone or with family before he was allowed back in the house if he ever even went back there to live? JMO!

One other thing.. As a matter of procedure I wonder if LE asked MS not to leave the state or to be available as this investigation unfolded starting with her murder? The other thing i wonder about..Did MS happen to travel to Missouri since the murder of his wife? Ya know.. see his family.. visit his friends?????? JMO

PEAPOD?
What the heck is that!

I'm sorry I see nothing wrong with him going to a grocery store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula