FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any theories as to the involvement of the FBI? What other federal charges could be pending? Other than the crossing of state lines, possibly involving drugs and JR's violation of probation charge due to federal firearms conviction?

That about wraps up their initial involvement for me

Can't even UNLEASH THE LAWYERS on Fridays. :smile:
It's just plain ole "goodnight friends" till Monday.

What????? No "PUT HIM UP!!" ... OMG, what will I do till next week?

Waiting for more bombshells ... :waiting:

When I heard what JR had told his boss, I thought it was way too much of a coinky-dink that he was going to see a "brother" who had recently graduated from "law school" ;) How stupid do they think other people are??? And when will criminals realize MOST people who commit crimes like this get caught and go to prison - it's not rocket science and they certainly aren't rocket scientists!! :jail:

If skinner had not told us a few days before that happened ..no one would have ever gotten the relevancy

When I heard what JR had told his boss, I thought it was way too much of a coinky-dink that he was going to see a "brother" who had recently graduated from "law school" ;) How stupid do they think other people are??? And when will criminals realize MOST people who commit crimes like this get caught and go to prison - it's not rocket science and they certainly aren't rocket scientists!! :jail:

Or astronauts who wear diapers?

I don't think I need restraint when dealing with a simple question...honestly only hot heads would need that IMO. I see things differently than you do apparently.

What might seem like a simple question under "normal" circumstances, could easily become otherwise, when one has just lost his/her spouse in a brutal murder, has children who are most likely totally devastated by the loss of their mother, feels that folks are suspecting him/her of killing spouse, and has learned that his/her best friend has been arrested and jailed for involvement in the crime.

We just don't know at this point who, if anyone else, is involved in this horrible crime and have absolutely no evidence, proof, or confirmation by LE, that MS or anyone else, is a POI. LE knows much more about this case than we do and IMO, IF they believe by the evidence, that MS or anyone else is guilty in this crime, that person or persons would have also been arrested or detained by now. I think we need to be very careful here...MS may be involved, but he may NOT be as well.

Not saying SweetT, that you by your statement, are implying the guilt or innocence of MS. Just saying that none of us could possibly know how we'd react under other than normal circumstances. Until we've walked in another shoes, we just can't know.

I got to thinking today about the Dr. friend MS called to check on his wife and I believe it is very significant if MS is connected to his wife's murder.

Think about it, MS gets the call from the office asking about Dr. Teresa and instead of just asking office staff to drive over there he calls up a friend.

WHY?

I am married to a General Surgeon and it would take a lot to make my husband throw up at a scene. This had to be not only especially gruesome but Dr. Teresa was in my mind a beloved person of this doctor too. Just had to be and if MS is involved that certainly was a cold hearted thing to do to a friend.

I don't think EMS came to the Sievers scene right? Maybe since the person that found Teresa was a physician he/she was able to state outright she was dead and the police were just notified of a homicide vs. other cases where people come upon a homicide and they call 911 and even if the person looks dead the 911 operator still asks them to check breathing and EMS is dispatched right?

Well what if this Dr. Friend is a neighbor?

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not. I apologize if it has.

@NBC2 - Suspect in Sievers' case arrested, released prior to murder charge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKJaZwUneOQ&feature=youtu.be&a

According to this report:

- CWW was arrested one month before being arrested for the murder charge. He was released 12 hours later.

- CWW was also see in the Walmart with JR where they made a purchase

- Detectives were able to track JR and CWW by using their digital footprint

I got to thinking today about the Dr. friend MS called to check on his wife and I believe it is very significant if MS is connected to his wife's murder.

Think about it, MS gets the call from the office asking about Dr. Teresa and instead of just asking office staff to drive over there he calls up a friend.

WHY?

I am married to a General Surgeon and it would take a lot to make my husband throw up at a scene. This had to be not only especially gruesome but Dr. Teresa was in my mind a beloved person of this doctor too. Just had to be and if MS is involved that certainly was a cold hearted thing to do to a friend.

I don't think EMS came to the Sievers scene right? Maybe since the person that found Teresa was a physician he/she was able to state outright she was dead and the police were just notified of a homicide vs. other cases where people come upon a homicide and they call 911 and even if the person looks dead the 911 operator still asks them to check breathing and EMS is dispatched right?

Good post and questions!

My initial thought is maybe this was the only person who had a key to the house or who MS trusted with any possible garage door code or security codes, although we've heard the alarm system was not actually on. Or perhaps this doctor was a very close friend of the family, perhaps they lived nearby or possibly worked nearby. Maybe the office didn't have a key, although they could have been given a garage door code if there was one. There are still so many unknowns.

I was a tad bit suspicious of a doctor throwing up at the scene, no matter how gruesome - I found that strange.

It was another little red flag to me - MS could have asked the PD (LE) to do a welfare check. Perhaps there was an ulterior motive to having this doctor be the one to check on TS, and subsequently find her. Hopefully we will know very soon.

New to Website!!:loveyou:
Thought you sleuths would be interested in my personal encounter with MS. About 3 years ago, I was a patient of TS. My primary insurance is Medicare. When I called the office for appt., I was told that TS accepted Medicare. My appt. with TS was very pleasant and she spent a lot of time with me. After appt., I was told I needed to pay upfront and they would submit paperwork to Medicare for reimbursement. Saw TS for another appt. Before 3rd scheduled appt., I became aware that Medicare would not reimburse me since TS doesn't accept Medicare assignment. This totally blindsighted me since both office staff & website stated that TS accepted Medicare. At this point, I had already paid out close to $1,000.

Contacted TS office about why I was provided false information about Medicare. I was told that I needed to speak with office manager (MS). Set up appt. with MS to discuss the Medicare issues. Arrived at office and was sent to MS office. Showed him the office bills and rejection statements from Medicare. MS told me that TS no longer accepts Medicare and I was responsible for the charges. At this point, I became very upset and asked MS why I was not informed of their policies when setting up appts. or even when I handed over Medicare card.

This was where it got REALLY SCARY!! Told MS that their "miscommunications" was costing me money that I could not afford. Told MS that I would be contacting Medicare about their deceptive office practices. MS literally started yelling at me to the point where I became afraid and immediately left the office. Once I got to my car, I was shaking so hard that it took me several minutes to compose myself to drive.

To make long story short, I contacted Medicare to report fraud. Medicare investigators contacted MS and even went to office when MS didn't cooperate. Medicare continued to work on my behalf and 1 1/2 years later I was FINALLY reimbursed.

Sorry for long post, but thought my experience will help shed some light on MS personality. If I was treated as a client in this manner, I can't imagine what TS may have been subjected to behind closed doors. JMO!

Hey everyone and welcome to Websleuth's Madtown!!!

I'm frantically trying to catch up on this thread but all I can say in reply to your post is "holy cr@p"! MS sounds like a total a$$! Thanks for relating your regretful experience and glad you finally were reimbursed. Wow!

But Dex I have not seen the Sheriff say MS is a POI or a suspect in his wifes murder.

Eileen. Imo. The sheriff has said enough of what he thinks pertaining to mark.

So far. He has not cleared him. Which means ms is still a poi.

Well what if this Dr. Friend is a neighbor?

I remember earlier that some dismissed the idea that he could be a neighbor because of his vehicle parked in their driveway (Avalanche?). They said he would have walked. But if he lived a couple of blocks away, or was on his way out in his car anyway, driving there doesn't mean he wasn't a neighbor. JMO

ETA: I'm jumping off your post because I didn't get to say this earlier. :)

Good post and questions!

My initial thought is maybe this was the only person who had a key to the house or who MS trusted with any possible garage door code or security codes, although we've heard the alarm system was not actually on. Or perhaps this doctor was a very close friend of the family, perhaps they lived nearby or possibly worked nearby. Maybe the office didn't have a key, although they could have been given a garage door code if there was one. There are still so many unknowns.

I was a tad bit suspicious of a doctor throwing up at the scene, no matter how gruesome - I found that strange.

It was another little red flag to me - MS could have asked the PD (LE) to do a welfare check. Perhaps there was an ulterior motive to having this doctor be the one to check on TS, and subsequently find her. Hopefully we will know very soon.

Wouldn't u call the neighbor(or a friend that lives close) to go see if your wife is home?
I wouldn't call LE right away. She was late for work!

Attention All. You can not get a home equity loan or sell a property or get a loan if the person on the title is not present to sign loan docs in person.

Now you may be able to get credit cards online in their name if you have their information.

But a equity loan or any other kind of loan would require T.S to physically sign papers in front of a loan officer.

Now maybe CW was able to get joint credit cards sent to him if he was pretending that he was MS.

But him nor MS Would have not been able to get any big loans without T.S being present.

So whatever was in T.S name could not be sold or liquidated or extended nor have a loan towards it without her there signing papers.

So I truly think that hubby was tired of not being able to afford a new lover because he couldn't liquidate any funds without the Mrs. approval. Jmo
I've sold real estate without being at closing. I just had to get it notorized and overnight it.

New to Website!!:loveyou:
Thought you sleuths would be interested in my personal encounter with MS. About 3 years ago, I was a patient of TS. My primary insurance is Medicare. When I called the office for appt., I was told that TS accepted Medicare. My appt. with TS was very pleasant and she spent a lot of time with me. After appt., I was told I needed to pay upfront and they would submit paperwork to Medicare for reimbursement. Saw TS for another appt. Before 3rd scheduled appt., I became aware that Medicare would not reimburse me since TS doesn't accept Medicare assignment. This totally blindsighted me since both office staff & website stated that TS accepted Medicare. At this point, I had already paid out close to $1,000.

Contacted TS office about why I was provided false information about Medicare. I was told that I needed to speak with office manager (MS). Set up appt. with MS to discuss the Medicare issues. Arrived at office and was sent to MS office. Showed him the office bills and rejection statements from Medicare. MS told me that TS no longer accepts Medicare and I was responsible for the charges. At this point, I became very upset and asked MS why I was not informed of their policies when setting up appts. or even when I handed over Medicare card.

This was where it got REALLY SCARY!! Told MS that their "miscommunications" was costing me money that I could not afford. Told MS that I would be contacting Medicare about their deceptive office practices. MS literally started yelling at me to the point where I became afraid and immediately left the office. Once I got to my car, I was shaking so hard that it took me several minutes to compose myself to drive.

To make long story short, I contacted Medicare to report fraud. Medicare investigators contacted MS and even went to office when MS didn't cooperate. Medicare continued to work on my behalf and 1 1/2 years later I was FINALLY reimbursed.

Sorry for long post, but thought my experience will help shed some light on MS personality. If I was treated as a client in this manner, I can't imagine what TS may have been subjected to behind closed doors. JMO!

:drumroll:

Best first post award!

Mods-
Questions for poss topics when new forum for Dr S opens.

Vids posted by Dr S. re her practice, directed to patients or potential pts, some featuring other employees.
Example:
[video=youtube;oUJhTI4ADjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUJhTI4ADjw[/video]
(presented Oct 2014, posted Feb. 2015)
Dr. Sievers & ___: Why People Don't Heal

Links to these okay? What about discussing content? by Dr S? By others in vid?

And what about Dr S's website re her medical practice? May we C&P content from that? Discuss?

Thx in adv.
It would be a good idea to take ss of the practice site. I have a feeling it won't be there much longer. I am really surprised if is still there now. Just my opinion.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members