FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when an indictment comes, it will be, in chronological order: count #1, frisbee with kids, roof; . . . count #3, driving one-handed, parking lot, trash bags out window. ;)

Hate to bring up the r**f again, but a lot of us have done far more dangerous things without ever killing anyone or even wanting to.

OMG me and my 2 sisters used to climb up the tree to the garage roof and jump off, rinse, repeat. I don't believe frissbee's were made back then. I think, thank god.

Been following this on here for while so was on when the floodgates opened with CWW and JR's arrest...as I understand, due to connection to MS that made MS now fair game for speculation on here. I am to the point where I have to decide if I am comfortable staying here. I am very new to this, but as I recall reading, the ONLY reason WS allowed speculation on MS was because of the connection <modsnip>.

I am the child of a murder victim. You all should remember one day that the girls may very well may go back and read all of the things your wrote about their father protected by anonymity of your screen name. It will be hurtful to them if their father were ever charged/convicted for being involved. If he isn't, I think it will be worse for them: they will wonder how people could take pleasure in speculating about a tragic event in their life with no proof about a man they love...by people who really don't know anything concrete. Maybe this site isn't what I thought it was...seems to be more about getting glee about of other people's misfortunes than actually floating theories of crimes in the news. And, that is MY OPINION!

In your opinion, what would be worse for children in general, losing their mother in a wrongful death and their father being wrongly accused of being involved but eventually being all cleared- or losing their mother in a wrongful death and their father eventually being convicted for being involved?

I think it is pretty clear, what I would choose.

You will always find any kind of talks on the internet. That's the nature of it. <modsnip>

MS chose not to step forward AT ANY TIME and address the media. This is like a boxer stepping in the ring and being beaten up without defending himself ONE SINGLE TIME. The boxer's kids will be left in the dark about his actions and will never understand why daddy did not defend himself WHILE IN THE RING.

That's what I think about it.

-Nin

So when an indictment comes, it will be, in chronological order: count #1, frisbee with kids, roof; . . . count #3, driving one-handed, parking lot, trash bags out window. ;)

Hate to bring up the r**f again, but a lot of us have done far more dangerous things without ever killing anyone or even wanting to.

I just don't understand why this continues to get blown out of proportion. I have NEVER stated that MS was responsible for the horrific death of his wife. I know as much as everyone else on WS's! Due to the fact that I have immediate family that live in very close proximity to the Sievers' home, they are able to see and hear things on a daily basis that "they" may feel is odd behavior. That is all that was offered and nothing else. We have ALL wore this issue out on how each of us feel about the behavior, so please let it rest. Again, I am trying to offer information to all of you to find either useful or toss aside. The activity has been confirmed by other neighbors on this site. Again, take it or leave it. If it is not stressed enough, let me say so again, I am completely sickened by the tragic death of Teresa Sievers. She was a neighbor of my family! She is seen walking her dogs down Jarvis and coming and going on a daily basis. She's seen with her beautiful daughters...they are ALL neighbors. Even though you may not be personal friends, you share a neighborhood and you do tend to have a connection through that. Nothing in the world would be worse for these children than to lose another parent. I do believe that most of us here feel that way as well. Unfortunately, there is an awful lot to speculate on due to circumstances. I wish each of you a wonderful Labor Day weekend and hope that you can really let things rest and stop with so much bickering. Hopefully we'll find another tidbit to sleuth on shortly. Thanks for your time in reading this.

Nothing in the statement verifies that the neighbor is correct about this...if anything, I am interpreting the response as "I am not going to answer questions that have no bearing on the case." And, remember, even if MS HAS been to JR's home (probably both at CWW's wedding, right?) it STILL DOES NOT MEAN HE IS A MURDERER...

mjhinfla.... I agree with you in that so many times neighbors or any onlookers will say what they honestly really 'think' that saw WHEN IN FACT they really did not. Since CWW looks like MS, many think it was really CWW that was seen at JR's. THEN it was reported by MSM that a neighbor said they saw FL plates a car MS drove there---that neighbor may have stated that in an interview with MSM but I'm not sure about that. I always want to know what someone 'knows for a fact', NOT what they 'think' they know, as in regards to info in a murder case with all this entails.

mckazpm..... I completely agree you AND WELL SAID!

I don't recall "AND it was confirmed by the sheriff that it has been reported by a neighbor that MS was seen in a different state at the trailer of the guy who confessed to his girlfriend that he killed TS and has the bloody coveralls to prove it". Link please.

It is the wink news article from yesterday that Wondering posted upthread.

Here is a snip:

Last week, Rodger’s neighbor in Missouri told us she has spotted Mark Sievers at the trailer before.

“Not much I can say about that, the lady has spoken. She said what she said,” said Scott.

To me, that is confirmation that he is aware that she said that also he made no point in questioning it, which he should have done (IMO) if he had any reason to doubt it.

It is the wink news article from yesterday that Wondering posted upthread.

Here is a snip:

Last week, Rodger&#8217;s neighbor in Missouri told us she has spotted Mark Sievers at the trailer before.

&#8220;Not much I can say about that, the lady has spoken. She said what she said,&#8221; said Scott.

To me, that is confirmation that he is aware that she said that also he made no point in questioning it, which he should have done (IMO) if he had any reason to doubt it.

IMO - I don't agree Scott's comment in any way meant "it was confirmed by the sheriff "

My take on why MS has not been arrested is because once an arrest is made, the clock begins ticking. Also, they don't want a murderer to get off on a technicality if they didn't do their job right. It isn't always easy to prove someone requested a hit, so they want all their ducks in a row.

I don't feel guilty for discussing MS as a suspect, because if I were innocent and in his position I would understand why people wanted answers. I would avoid reading things like this until (and even after) I proved my innocence. I would be so devastated that I think what others thought of me would be the least of my worries. But that is just me; I try to follow this rule: "What others think of you is none of your business".

IIRC, the sheriff actually used the ticking clock as an example of why it took so long to arrest JR and CWW. You need enough evidence to prove the charges beyond s reasonable doubt.

That is assuming that at the time of death the life insurance was in force. I see no reference to life insurance in the will.. and usually that is a separate issue anyway..I can set up a separate trust for my minor children in my will dated 2009 with the 2 million policy i took out at the time.. then i fall on hard times..I fail to make the payments and the policy lapses. In case anyone is wondering.. insurance is very expensive.. even if it was a 20 year term policy ( as opposed to whole life or universal life) with a a clause, maybe as to accidental death and double indemnity.. a policy in this amount is expensive. We are not talking a 20k policy to bury someone.. You would be amazed what a policy of 1, 2 or 3 million would cost yearly..not saying there wasnt one.. just saying who knows ? And would a spouse want to be restricted by a trust that limits how he can spend the $$? If i was a controlling person, i would not like it that my dead spouse was ruling from the grave. i would want the policy outright. The trust might be just for the kids.. and that would not make insurance money an issue, necessarily, in the motive for TS' death. JMO.

The article (which is no longer available unless you are a subsciber) stated that there was a life insurance policy though we do not have specifics.

I don't recall "AND it was confirmed by the sheriff that it has been reported by a neighbor that MS was seen in a different state at the trailer of the guy who confessed to his girlfriend that he killed TS and has the bloody coveralls to prove it". Link please.

Here is the quote, followed by the link, where Sheriff Scott confirmed that the neighbor in fact reported that Mark Sievers was spotted at the trailer. He doesn't attest to the veracity of her statement, but he does confirm that the neighbor reported it.

"Last week, Rodger’s neighbor in Missouri told us she has spotted Mark Sievers at the trailer before. “Not much I can say about that, the lady has spoken. She said what she said,” said Scott."

http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/04/...w-sievers-murder-suspect-was-linked-to-crime/http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/04/sheriff-scott-reveals-how-sievers-murder-suspect-was-linked-to-crime/

It's in the media thread. He acknowledged that on a Nancy Grace transcript iirc .. He acknowledged that the neighbor said that but he said he would not speak to it to confirm it or something like that. :moo:

IMO - I don't agree Scott's comment in any way meant "it was confirmed by the sheriff "

A fuller quote is "...it was confirmed by the sheriff that it has been reported by a neighbor that MS was seen..."

I take Scott's "...the lady has spoken. She said what she said" statement as confirmation that the neighbor made the report.

JMO

I'm not certain I know what post you are talking about.

Personal trainer appointment was not that morning..was to be that night. Many people here have said that although I have never seen that confirmation of the afternoon appointment in mainstream media.. does anybody have that?

I just reviewed the media thread and could not find it anywhere.

ETA off hand if it was only 10 hours later I would say they could time the time of death within two hours... And can easily be googled.

Rigor time ..rigor mortis time ..liver temp etc.

Then again there is the Oscar Pistorius case :pullhair:

IIRC, the personal trainer wrote a note on some page--perhaps one of the heartfelt comments in response to her obituary. That might have been where it was confirmed her appointment was for early evening. He said she missed the appointment but that he never could have guessed it was because she was murdered.

I'm just going to outwardly type my opinion please don't cut my head off if you disagree .. You know why mike Scott is sheriff? He is smarter and psychologically stronger than alot of people and brillant at mind game control. He gets in the mind of a killer (like most of us do) and assumes a story as if he is them.. All the way down to analyzing impact wounds one by one hours upon hours in the mind of a killer once he has it he drops tiny hints to eat away without speaking a word directly to a suspect that he has you .. Mike Scott is a brillant sheriff he worked hard and diligently and let me say it will be a hard pressed day when mike Scott tells all the little boys and girls involved to flip their hands to see whom truthfully had their hands clean. After this case I hope He comes to Naples for a slower paced leadership

OMG me and my 2 sisters used to climb up the tree to the garage roof and jump off, rinse, repeat. I don't believe frissbee's were made back then. I think, thank god.

I actually started to write about some of the things I did as a kid, before deciding against it. But leaping off a shed, over a metal fence, and landing in a pile of sand was one of them. Thought I was in training to be a paratrooper, so I tried to roll on landing. Cousins and friends often joined me. It was a big enough leap that it hurt sometimes--but I did it a lot. But my parents' generation was even worse--my dad broke both arms as a kid trying to walk across the top of one of those huge swing sets they used to have at elementary schools, probably 12 feet off the ground. An uncle broke an arm sledding on a public road. Somehow the seven boys on both sides of the family survived not only those misadventures but four years of WWII.

Been following this on here for while so was on when the floodgates opened with CWW and JR's arrest...as I understand, due to connection to MS that made MS now fair game for speculation on here. I am to the point where I have to decide if I am comfortable staying here. I am very new to this, but as I recall reading, the ONLY reason WS allowed speculation on MS was because of the connection <modsnip>
I am the child of a murder victim. You all should remember one day that the girls may very well may go back and read all of the things your wrote about their father protected by anonymity of your screen name. It will be hurtful to them if their father were ever charged/convicted for being involved. If he isn't, I think it will be worse for them: they will wonder how people could take pleasure in speculating about a tragic event in their life with no proof about a man they love...by people who really don't know anything concrete. Maybe this site isn't what I thought it was...seems to be more about getting glee about of other people's misfortunes than actually floating theories of crimes in the news. And, that is MY OPINION!

I agree and identify with your feelings 100%. I'm so sorry for your painful past. I am going to log out because it's too painful to read the speculation. There are very limited facts available relative to Dr. Sievers murder. Sheriff Mike Scott has purposefully held the evidence close and confidential. With few facts released to the public, the majority of what I read and hear is supposition. I have nothing but reverence and love for Dr. Sievers and her family. As facts in the case are revealed by Sheriff Scott, I will process and deal with them. Until then, I will continue to love and support her family. As a point of respect...I have known Dr. Sievers for years and have never called her by any other name. Dr. Sievers worked hard for her education and deserves that title. As a society, with our 24 hour news cycles, I believe that we've become desensitized with crime. I am guilty of this as well. I've read every Ann Rule book and regularly watch the ID channel. This is my first experience with someone that I loved having been murdered. Her loss has been devastating. I continue to provide love and prayers for her family. There has been much discussion on the donation accounts. I know for a fact that Mark did not set up any accounts. I personally set up the account at the local bank. If necessary, I will donate money to the Sievers again and again. I know that if anything happened to me, Dr. Sievers would be the first in line to help my family. There are NO facts on the financial status of her family - none - and assuming that they are wealthy just because she was a Doctor is not a fact. As I've said before, I'd crawl to the moon and back for Dr. Sievers.

It's in the media thread. He acknowledged that on a Nancy Grace transcript iirc .. He acknowledged that the neighbor said that but he said he would not speak to it to confirm it or something like that. :moo:

I would think that if he had reason to doubt it, or wanted the public to take her statement with a grain of salt, he would have indicated that. You would think the sheriff would want to temper suspicions around he husband if he could--unless he has reason to believe MS was involved and the suspicion is appropriate.
In fact, the sheriff has done nothing at any point to temper any suspicions of MS, including refusing to even answer whether MS is cooperating. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me