FL FL - Duval Co, WhtFem 10-25, brown hair, living photo, Feb'16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The girl in the photo looks worried more than scared. Her body frame appears to be of a young developing teen. Not very curvy, more straight in the hips still. Facial bones grow at different rates so at this point her face is long and slender. Her eyebrows appear to have been shaped. Her hair looks lighter on the ends almost like she had it highlighted. That was the style back in the 90s, more natural highlights, not the two tone hair coloring jobs you see now. I'd say she is 14-15 years old.

I do not mean to sound rude, but is the young lady having some issues with thinning hair? On the side of her face closest to us it almost looks like she has been losing hair?

I do not mean to sound rude, but is the young lady having some issues with thinning hair? On the side of her face closest to us it almost looks like she has been losing hair?

I wanted to mention this as well. I suspect she may have a hair pulling disorder (Trichotillomania), and often enough, it includes the eyebrows as well. Her eyebrow seems to be pulled some. I know this because I have this disorder as well, but not to her degree. I do it (pull mustache and eyebrow hair) when I'm feeling stress or anxiety, but there are other reasons for different people.

Last edited:
Some thoughts about this girl/picture...it could be one of Tillis's family members, niece oid....but..... if there was nothing sinister going on and it was just a family member...why wouldn't he tell LE? Was this the only picture of her found in his possession? What is LE thinking about this....did they even found out more about the location, about her?

I agree that she is young...a teenager. I'm not sure about the hair...could be a reflection/picture disturbance...I don't see anything "wrong" with her eyebrows..they don't even look plugged to me...some people have a natural shaped eyebrow like that (without a particular pointed end) Just IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back