Found Safe FL - Earl Becker, Starke, 5 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Earl Becker, is missing and elderly. He was last seen at approximately 8:30 a.m. Friday morning.

Becker was possibly last spotted at the Kangaroo Express in Starke at the intersection of US Highway 301 and State Road 16 at approximately 7:30 p.m. Friday evening.

Becker was last seen wearing a multi-colored plaid short sleeved shirt, blue jeans, black slippers and possibly a baseball cap that had "Jesus" printed on the front.

Becker has various medical issues and it is imperative that he be found in a timely manor(sic).

It is believed that Becker is traveling on foot.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/mb/news/search-for-elderly-starke-resident-ensues/437301855

4ac8d8188c79b045b6ba58194b536d0b.jpg

I did a quick google search of his name, and an address in Starke came up. If this is actually his address, I really hope he didn't walk all the way to the gas station--it's 3 miles and the Florida sun is not very forgiving. Also, if he took the route google maps recommended, he would be crossing over "Alligator Creek" (it looks like there's a small overpass there). I wonder if he usually did a lot of walking? He would've passed quite a few businesses (including a bank), so I would check the security tapes if possible.

I also wonder if they meant "flip-flops" or "sandals" when they said "black slippers"... most people in FL wear flip-flops on a regular basis, but slippers (house shoes) seem like a bad choice for such a long walk.

Of course, I have no proof of his residence, route, or physical ability; these are just my initial thoughts.

I did a quick google search of his name, and an address in Starke came up. If this is actually his address, I really hope he didn't walk all the way to the gas station--it's 3 miles and the Florida sun is not very forgiving. Also, if he took the route google maps recommended, he would be crossing over "Alligator Creek" (it looks like there's a small overpass there). I wonder if he usually did a lot of walking? He would've passed quite a few businesses (including a bank), so I would check the security tapes if possible.

I also wonder if they meant "flip-flops" or "sandals" when they said "black slippers"... most people in FL wear flip-flops on a regular basis, but slippers (house shoes) seem like a bad choice for such a long walk.

Of course, I have no proof of his residence, route, or physical ability; these are just my initial thoughts.
Wow! You are a super sleuther!!

I would assume that based on his "various medical issues", whatever they may be, i assume he couldn't go through a 3 mile walk in the Florida sun. Hopefully he didn't pass out on his walk :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory
Back