FL - Eli Normil, Nicole Guillume and 6 y.o. child killed in shooting, Haines City, 12 April 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

SeesSeas

FLORIDIAN
Reaction score
Haines City man wanted after shooting leaves two women dead, 6-year-old in critical condition
POLK COUNTY, Fla. — A manhunt is underway after police say a triple shooting at Haines City apartment complex Friday night left two women dead, and a child in critical condition.

Two women shot to death, girl critically injured in Haines City; suspect at large
Police in Haines City are looking for a man who they say shot two women to death and critically injured a 6-year-old girl.

The suspect, Ernst Cherizard, 38, fled in a burgundy 2011 Altima with Florida tag GZNC82, said Haines City police Chief James Elensky in a video posted on its Facebook page.

Cherizard is the boyfriend of one of the adult victims, said Elensky.

Police searching for man who fatally shot 2 women, critically injured child in Haines City
Police said two female relatives of one of the victims arrived at the complex to check on their relative and Cherizard told them she was not there.

One relative returned to the complex and a confrontation between the woman and Cherizard ensued.

Cherizard fired a handgun, killing the woman before fleeing.

Police found two other shooting victims, a woman and her 6-year-oldchild, inside an apartment.

Child Shot in Haines City Shooting on Life Support, Manhunt Underway
The child was flown to Orlando Regional Medical Center in "extremely critical condition," police said. She had been shot three times, and police say one of those bullets went through the girl's head. We understand the girl is undergoing surgery. No word yet on her condition.

“It’s disgusting to say the least," said Haines City Police Chief James Elensky. "I can’t say what I’d like to say about him, but that’s why all I am going to tell you is he’s a male, not much of a man to shoot a child and 2 females. Not much of a man there.”

Man accused of deadly shooting says 'sorry' on Facebook
Updated: 12:29 PM EDT April 13, 2019
HAINES CITY, Fla. — A man accused of shooting two women and a young girl published an apology note of sorts on Facebook, police said.

Ernst Cherizard, 38, shot and killed 23-year-old Eli Junia Normil, the mother of his two children, according to a Haines City Police Department news release. Police said he, too, killed her 48-year-old aunt, Nicole Guillume.

The 6-year-old child shot is on life support after she was shot several times, once in the head. She is not Cherizard's child.

"Daddy is so sorry with all my heart cuz I can't believe this happened," Cherizard wrote on Facebook, police said.

[...]

Victims named in this article - Eli Junia Normil, 23; Nicole Guillume, 48; Isabella Frenel, 6
I'll alert my post to ask mods to change the thread title to include the names.
Two women shot to death, girl critically injured in Haines City; suspect at large
APRIL 13, 2019 12:35 PM
Police in Haines City are looking for a man who they say shot two women to death and critically injured a 6-year-old girl.
[...]
The women were identified by police as Eli Junia Normil, 23, and her aunt, Nicole Guillume, 48. Cherizard and Normil share two children together, police said in a news release.

The girl, Isabella Frenel, was flown to Arnold Palmer Hospital in Orlando where she underwent surgery, Elensky said. As of Saturday morning, he said the girl “will most likely” not survive her injuries.

Police said Isabella is not Cherizard’s daughter.
[...]

Man accused of deadly shooting says 'sorry' on Facebook
Updated: 12:29 PM EDT April 13, 2019
HAINES CITY, Fla. — A man accused of shooting two women and a young girl published an apology note of sorts on Facebook, police said.

Ernst Cherizard, 38, shot and killed 23-year-old Eli Junia Normil, the mother of his two children, according to a Haines City Police Department news release. Police said he, too, killed her 48-year-old aunt, Nicole Guillume.

The 6-year-old child shot is on life support after she was shot several times, once in the head. She is not Cherizard's child.

"Daddy is so sorry with all my heart cuz I can't believe this happened," Cherizard wrote on Facebook, police said.

[...]

"Daddy is so sorry", well that will make it alright then. Daddy is a complete waste of space and spineless.

I'm confused about who his children are and who he wrote the note to.

I'm confused about who his children are and who he wrote the note to.
'Monster' accused of killing 2 women and shooting a girl, 6, might now be in South Florida, police say
Police are still unsure of a motive but say Cherizard was the boyfriend of one of the women, 23-year-old Eli Normil. Six-year-old Isabella Frenel, Normil’s daughter, was shot three times and flown to Orlando. She is brain dead and on life support.

According to local Polk County station WFLA, Cherizard and Normil have two children, but Frenel is not one of them.

Girl, 6, on life support after deadly Haines City shooting; suspect at large
In the early hours Saturday, Cherizard took to Facebook to acknowledge the crime and apologized to his children.
"Daddy is so sorry with all my heart cuz I can't believe this happened," he wrote in the post.

Tj Primetime Zoe
Tj Primetime Zoe
18 hrs ·
Before I turn myself in or kill myself there’s no words I can say to ease ya pain today supposed to be a great day for me really I didn’t see my 5 year old daughter since June 23rd 2015 that kills me inside I lost my mother n can’t see my daughter I didn’t know how to cope that but I finally get a txt to see my daughter today pick her up that’s why this *advertiser censored* happen my girl wasn’t to happy bout me talking to my ex baby mama to see my kids idk what happen all I know is we was fighting for the gun then I lost it it’s almost like I was hearing voices in my head I love them I deserve the worst that’s coming for me nothing less and one thing plz Guys don’t keep no guns at your home man fr I we had 2 guns one for one for me n now look what happen I my life up and the one I truly love and care bout I don’t think my kids deserve this at all they won’t know their mom this is pure evil and I’m not a evil person at All sorry guys I took a great person live from you guys now it’s time for me to pay for what I’ve done... to my kids ABIGAIL,MIA,ERNEST JR. And ERNESTINA C. Daddy is so sorry with all my heart I can’t even explain what happened cuz I can’t believe this happened

'Monster' accused of killing 2 women and shooting a girl, 6, might now be in South Florida, police say
Police are still unsure of a motive but say Cherizard was the boyfriend of one of the women, 23-year-old Eli Normil. Six-year-old Isabella Frenel, Normil’s daughter, was shot three times and flown to Orlando. She is brain dead and on life support.

According to local Polk County station WFLA, Cherizard and Normil have two children, but Frenel is not one of them.

Girl, 6, on life support after deadly Haines City shooting; suspect at large
In the early hours Saturday, Cherizard took to Facebook to acknowledge the crime and apologized to his children.
"Daddy is so sorry with all my heart cuz I can't believe this happened," he wrote in the post.

Tj Primetime Zoe
Tj Primetime Zoe
18 hrs ·
Before I turn myself in or kill myself there’s no words I can say to ease ya pain today supposed to be a great day for me really I didn’t see my 5 year old daughter since June 23rd 2015 that kills me inside I lost my mother n can’t see my daughter I didn’t know how to cope that but I finally get a txt to see my daughter today pick her up that’s why this **** happen my girl wasn’t to happy bout me talking to my ex baby mama to see my kids idk what happen all I know is we was fighting for the gun then I lost it it’s almost like I was hearing voices in my head I love them I deserve the worst that’s coming for me nothing less and one thing plz Guys don’t keep no guns at your home man fr I we had 2 guns one for one for me n now look what happen I **** my life up and the one I truly love and care bout I don’t think my kids deserve this at all they won’t know their mom this is pure evil and I’m not a evil person at All sorry guys I took a great person live from you guys now it’s time for me to pay for what I’ve done... to my kids ABIGAIL,MIA,ERNEST JR. And ERNESTINA C. Daddy is so sorry with all my heart I can’t even explain what happened cuz I can’t believe this happened

thanks for posting but I'm even more confused now
who was the child related to that he killed?

thanks for posting but I'm even more confused now
who was the child related to that he killed?

According to local Polk County station WFLA, Cherizard and Normil have two children, but Frenel is not one of them
^^BOLD^^ Child Isabella Frenel is Eli Normil's daughter.
Six-year-old Isabella Frenel, Normil’s daughter, was shot three times and flown to Orlando. She is brain dead and on life support.

So he was posting on FB but has not yet been apprehended nor turned himself in if I have it correct?

:mad::(
Florida Girl, 6, Dies Day After Triple Shooting as Suspect Manhunt Continues

Police confirmed 6-year-old Elizabelle Frenel died Saturday night
April 14, 2019
A 6-year-old Florida girl who had been critically injured in a shooting that left her mother and aunt dead has died, as authorities continued their manhunt for the alleged gunman who may have fled to South Florida.

Elizabelle Frenel was pronounced dead at an Orlando hospital late Saturday night, following the Friday night shooting at an apartment complex in Haines City, in central Florida, police said.
[...]

Haines City Police Department on Twitter
Haines City Police Department‏ @HainesCityPD
UPDATE: We’re sad to report that Elizabelle Frenel, 6, succumbed to her injuries and was pronounced dead at an Orlando hospital before 11 p.m. Saturday night. Cherizard remains at large. Our next update will be on Sunday.
D4FWi7mXkAIl9H5.jpg

8:32 PM - 13 Apr 2019

oops said a bad word so had to delete

Man Suspected of Triple Homicide in Central Florida Turns Himself In: Police
Published Apr 14, 2019 at 8:23 AM | Updated 2 hours ago
A man suspected of killing three people, including a young girl in Central Florida on Friday has turned himself into police, officials said Sunday.

According to police, Ernst Cherizard, 38, turned himself into the Haines City Police Department after 2 p.m. Sunday.
[...]

He should have done the honorable thing and offed himself as he implied he might. In fact, he should have done that first.

There is no credit given nor minimizing what he did (and in no way am I doing that) but I will say at least he is off the streets and took himself off of the streets and did not go on some further rampage hurting additional people or run. I hope that also means he will confess and accept the sentence he deserves. That probably won't happen but I hope that it does.

Always love your children more than you hate your Ex.

Sigh. Poor kids, such horrendous trauma that will never stop affecting them. I hope they will learn to realize he taught them what not to do, what not to be, who not to be.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missledet
Back