FL FL - Emma Peebles, 16, left home, probably took her cat, last known location on Ralph Terrace, Lake City, PD posted 14 Sep 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1726477209559.png
1726477240138.png

Columbia County Sheriff's Office

Missing Juvenile:
Detectives are seeking the public's help in locating 16-year-old Emma Peebles who is believed to have run away from home. She is 5'4"/170lbs and is believed to have taken her cat with her. There is an unknown last clothing description or direction of travel, but she was last known to be in the area of Ralph Terrace in Lake City. Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to contact Dispatch at 386-719-2005.

It's the second teenage girl with a cat that's gone missing in Florida in less than two months!

A Missing Child Alert has been issued.

1726708540399.png

FDLE
@fdlepio
·
Sep 17

A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Emma Peebles, a white female, 16 y.o., 5'4" tall, 170 lbs, red hair & brown eyes, last seen in the area of the 400th block of SW Ralph Terrace in Lake City, FL. Emma may have scars on her lower legs.

I find the similarity with the case of Atraya really scary. Ok the two cities are ca. 3 hrs apart, but still. One disappeared 5/24 and the other 9/14. Both 16 yrs old. Both left with their pet.
Atraya is considered to be in danger so the police must know more.
I hope they will both return safe to their families, I cannot imagine what they are,going through.
Any other teenager gone missing in FL in the last year?

I find the similarity with the case of Atraya really scary. Ok the two cities are ca. 3 hrs apart, but still. One disappeared 5/24 and the other 9/14. Both 16 yrs old. Both left with their pet.
Atraya is considered to be in danger so the police must know more.
I hope they will both return safe to their families, I cannot imagine what they are,going through.
Any other teenager gone missing in FL in the last year?
Trafficking of teens is rampant in FL. I’m in SWFL and we hear about it year round. It’s particularly bad during high profile sports events. Teens are brought in to entertain and the SEFL area is notorious for it. JMO

Think “Diddy” Combs & his entourage. Not joking either. There’s a reason that Diddy Dog Doo is not getting out of jail. That web is far more reaching that the general public is probably aware. JMO

Social media are are nightmare as well. Think about the case of the other 13yrs old that disappeared recently from Plant City, and she was just found with a 38 yrs old man she met on Discord. Her thread was deleted, I suppose because she is a minor. But it is all over the news. These predators groom kids for months and then they simply promise eternal love and go amd pick them up. That is why the cat in these two cases rings a bell. A predator would allow a kid to keep her pet, of course. At least at the beginning.
Disgusting.

Social media are are nightmare as well. Think about the case of the other 13yrs old that disappeared recently from Plant City, and she was just found with a 38 yrs old man she met on Discord. Her thread was deleted, I suppose because she is a minor. But it is all over the news. These predators groom kids for months and then they simply promise eternal love and go amd pick them up. That is why the cat in these two cases rings a bell. A predator would allow a kid to keep her pet, of course. At least at the beginning.
Disgusting.
and sadly with the other child, her mother had just passed away and she had just come here to stay with relatives

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowskullsearch33
Back