Found Safe FL - Erin Bruneau, 51, Kissimmee, 27 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her beloved dogs being left makes this very concerning. I wonder if she's dating anyone? What was she doing when she was last seen on Ames Haven Road? Hoping for the best for Erin and her family.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Her beloved dogs being left makes this very concerning. I wonder if she's dating anyone? What was she doing when she was last seen on Ames Haven Road? Hoping for the best for Erin and her family.

It definitely looks suspicious, I just hope she is found soon. Those poor dogs.

now I'm angry. About the dogs. There must be more to this story, right? Maybe mental break? Otherwise, those dogs need to be taken away from her.

She had to have had some sort of mental break, leaving her dogs alone for so long. Poor things! [emoji190][emoji177]

ETA- I hope she gets whatever help and support she needs.

This is great news! Yep, wondering about the poor dogs but maybe she couldn't get to them for some reason.

that is weird as heck. in phoenix and left the dogs to poop and pee all over?

Yes. Very strange.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wow. Shocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neighbor Lavada Taylor said the first sign that something might be wrong was when Bruneau put her trash outside but never took it to the street.

"She put all of her stuff out, just like she'd always do to line it up for Wednesday trash day, and it never went (out)," Taylor said.

Last week Taylor said she heard one of Bruneau's dogs barking and when she went to make sure everything was OK, she realized something was amiss.

"I was clearly, something was wrong," Taylor said. "(One of her dogs) was extremely skinny, his collar was hanging off of him."

Her sister, Tracy Hannigan, said it was out of character for Bruneau to leave without saying anything.

There were several things inside her home that indicated Bruneau was coming back, Hannigan said.

"We have found things inside that give us every impression she planned to come back, from making recent doctor appointments, to receipts for food in the house," she said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/detectives-looking-for-missing-osceola-county-woman/511501792

What happened to her? She wasn't out walking her dog so who last saw her and where?

Erin has been found.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/missing-kissimmee-woman-erin-bruneau-found-safe-deputies-said

Yes, we know this, but what happened? How do you get up and leave telling no one where you're going and...how do you leave your dogs to fend for themselves closed up in a house with no food or water?

I'm glad she is safe. But I'm worried now about the continuing welfare of her pets.

Her family had taken in her pets when she was found to be missing, and I can't imagine that if there is an ongoing (or even potentially ongoing) issue, that they wouldn't hang on to them.

I hope she and they are all going to be okay.

I have copied my cousin's final update from the FaceBook post about his mom. The post was shared 35k times and we were all so overwhelmed by the outpouring of support. I want to assure you Erin LOVES her dogs, which is why it was so alarming to all of us to find them in that condition. They are doing well and with family. We are all very big animal lovers/advocates and her dogs will be well taken care of. Thank you for your interest/concern in Erin's case. I stumbled across this site looking for information and I was quite surprised to see you all discussing it.

***Final Update***
4/12/17 @ 6:39pm
On behalf of my family and myself, I would like to sincerely express our appreciation for your efforts in helping us search and locate my mother, Erin. My mother has been found and is in safe care. Although it may not seem like a challenging task to hit the share button, collectively you all have been able to spread the word faster and stronger than almost any other way. There are many questions that I know everyone has as well as us. In the coming days we will look for answers and we ask that privacy is respected. Thank you all and GOD BLESS.

Nic Calderon

Yes, we know this, but what happened? How do you get up and leave telling no one where you're going and...how do you leave your dogs to fend for themselves closed up in a house with no food or water?

I'm glad she is safe. But I'm worried now about the continuing welfare of her pets.

I have copied my cousin's final update from the FaceBook post about his mom. The post was shared 35k times and we were all so overwhelmed by the outpouring of support. I want to assure you Erin LOVES her dogs, which is why it was so alarming to all of us to find them in that condition. They are doing well and with family. We are all very big animal lovers/advocates and her dogs will be well taken care of. Thank you for your interest/concern in Erin's case. I stumbled across this site looking for information and I was quite surprised to see you all discussing it.

***Final Update***
On behalf of my family and myself, I would like to sincerely express our appreciation for your efforts in helping us search and locate my mother, Erin. My mother has been found and is in safe care. Although it may not seem like a challenging task to hit the share button, collectively you all have been able to spread the word faster and stronger than almost any other way. There are many questions that I know everyone has as well as us. In the coming days we will look for answers and we ask that privacy is respected. Thank you all and GOD BLESS.

Nic Calderon

We are very thankful she is safe. After spending some time here, it is refreshing to see a case end on a good note!

***Final Update***

Nic Calderon

Wishing you all the very best in the future - thanks for the update.

We are very thankful she is safe. After spending some time here, it is refreshing to see a case end on a good note!
I think it's wonderful when the family involves us. There are so many talented people here that
it's like having your own private
detective(s). And we do it because
most of us are genuinely concerned
about the missing person.

Thank you for the reassurance that your sister/mother/friend is safe.

And thank you for reassuring us that her pets are being cared for too.

So glad she has been found safe!! :happydance::loveyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro