Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

IceIce9

Verified EMT
Reaction score

Authorities found the two children unresponsive at a Jacksonville home on Aug. 25, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office told PEOPLE in a statement. Despite "attempts to revive them, they were pronounced deceased," police added.

The sheriff’s office said that while the investigation is still in a "very early stage," the information they have "is that both children were playing in the home and when checked on, both were found unresponsive.

Myers later wrote that she woke up for work the next morning her other two older children were playing outside, and she initially assumed the twins were still sleeping. By the time they were found, Myers wrote that "within a few seconds I knew something wasn’t right, but I also quickly realized it was already too late."

There was a case similar to this back in 2014, only it was an antique hope chest, and the siblings were older (couldn't find it on a forum search).
ETA: Franklin, Massachusetts

PARENTS have been warned following the tragic deaths of two four-year-old twins who suffocated after becoming trapped inside a toy chest.

The girls, Aurora and Kellan from Florida, ran out of oxygen and were found the next day with their arms wrapped around each other.

Tragic. And so avoidable. We don't even have anything like that in our home. Just baskets for toys. Nothing with a lid.

PARENTS have been warned following the tragic deaths of two four-year-old twins who suffocated after becoming trapped inside a toy chest.

The girls, Aurora and Kellan from Florida, ran out of oxygen and were found the next day with their arms wrapped around each other.

Mom refers to them as boy and girl twins but most news articles are saying twin girls.

Mom refers to them as boy and girl twins but most news articles are saying twin girls.
MOO: the first “journalist” simply looked at the photo of the kids dressed up in those adorable costumes and made the assumption of their both being girls.

There was a case similar to this back in 2014, only it was an antique hope chest, and the siblings were older (couldn't find it on a forum search).
Oh sorry I didn't realise that this was already posted.

Weird because I did several searches and it didn't come up.

I do remember an earlier case but not sure if it was on WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkn1989
Back