GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'there is no code but yes they're speaking carefully'

' he doesn't go to the police because it's clear that the police wouldn't believe him just like they don't believe him no' shouts Rashbaum as he throws his hands in the air
I thought Rashbaum's highlighting of the fact that the cops don't believe CA was pretty damning of his own client, especially since he laid it on thick earlier in his argument about how much he respects the cops' excellent work in figuring out who killed DM.

I was hoping the rebuttal would be after lunch ( jury must be too weary for a rebuttal)
I was wondering if this could have something to do with continuity? Maybe the court wants the jury to hear all closing argument elements at once to consider the entirety of what is presented, rather than a break in the middle where they might consider pieces. If that makes sense.

Every single time he says “And you may ask yourself….”

I start finishing the song by the Talking Heads!
You may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?"
You may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go to?"
And you may ask yourself, "Am I right, am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God, what have I done?"

@GordonX Georgia just repeated the line you suggested that she should use again.

Yes that would have been the trip to the liquor store to purchase the Bulleit brand bourbon.

Per Wikipedia: "Bulleit Bourbon is a brand of Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey produced at the Bulleit Distillery in Lebanon, Kentucky and the Bulleit Distillery in Shelbyville, Kentucky, owned by the Diageo beverage conglomerate. It is characterized by a high rye content for a bourbon and being aged at least six years."

[I know you all are bored with the rhetoric coming from the defense. Just throwing that in for you. I don't own any shares of stock in the company.)

Nice shout-out for Ky bourbon ;)

Bulleit Distillery in Ky loosely tied to this case.
And, Willett Distillery in Ky loosely tied to Manson case. (added for trivia buffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar