GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a wiretap call between Charlie and June right after Sigfredo’s arrest in 2016 - where Charlie is telling June that his Dad was coming to his place to pick up a suitcase for a trip to Costa Rica. (No mention of this Costa Rica trip anywhere else. In fact, Charlie had also been phoning private charter airlines during this time. They were panicking).

Wonder what they were doing then. Cleaning out Charlie’s safe? I find it hard to believe that Donna and Harvey - who frequent Israel - would need to drive 45 minutes across town to borrow luggage from Charlie.

bet CA has them set up with "friends" in Vietnam . The Adelson's are just not smart. They had know they are being watched...I still wonder what is going on back with WA and HA. I think based on what has happened they have to know one or the other is next and there is little hope of getting DA even out on bond. I would have HA on suicide watch (figure of speech here) as he really has nothing left. I don't think you can fool those boys much longer.
Yes. Some of his "friends with benefits" that he frequented.

There is a wiretap call between Charlie and June right after Sigfredo’s arrest in 2016 - where Charlie is telling June that his Dad was coming to his place to pick up a suitcase for a trip to Costa Rica. (No mention of this Costa Rica trip anywhere else. In fact, Charlie had also been phoning private charter airlines during this time. They were panicking).

Wonder what they were doing then. Cleaning out Charlie’s safe? I find it hard to believe that Donna and Harvey - who frequent Israel - would need to drive 45 minutes across town to borrow luggage from Charlie.
How would it work if they were to go by charter airlines to Vietname? Would they just show up at the private airfield and not have to show a passport when they left Florida before boarding? I know that when they got to their foreign destination, they would have to produce their passports.

If she had a tix for a departing flight out of Miami -- here are the scheduled departing flights for Nov. 13. Set to 18:00-00:00 for evening flights.

CLEARSKIES, INTERSTING INFO...I NOTICED 2 FLIGHTS TO LIMA, PERU. Does anyone remember Wendi talking about taking a trip to Machu Picchu!!! And, isn't Peru where Joren van der Sloot hid out for years????
(That's all I got this morning....)
**** editing to add I am catching up and now see Viet Nam...SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! Whodahthunkit!!!
****And I still think Peru should have been their choice since the Adelsons (WA fluently as I recall.)
**** And best rich fugitive location and weather, Vatican City

Last edited:
DA was the one that had all the ideas on how to get the better of DM. Most of her devious plans she suggested WA wouldn't accept. Until the final plan, of which she was all in on. It almost seems like DA did the thinking for WA. Then they all plotted together, WA, DA and CA, and I can see HA holding the parents portion of the money bag. Thirds, to include WA's portion. What a filthy family. JMOP
Donna's own words as shared in trial by attorney Georgia when reading email from Donna to family "we are a team" and then she goes on to say all the things WA can to to get children out of Tally. That phrase of "we are a team" will really be used against her and the rest.

borrow luggage with stapled money?

As for Jeff Lacasse, don’t listen to him - he’s just bitter because he got dumped. He reminded Wendi of Dan, maybe a little too much. Anyways, he saw the broken tv so he knows full well one of Wendi’s boys must have broken it.

A celebration dinner over the murder of Dan Markel? The father of Wendi’s children? Talk about fiction, Wendi got sick, because she NEVER drinks. How very gauche of Jeff to suggest such a thing. Wendi didn’t even get to enjoy the Bulleit bourbon she bought for the party…you know the one with the printed out invite.

Garcia told a fellow inmate that there was another set of hitmen in summer of 2013- who were to be paid $50,000- but the attempt failed. There are media articles online reporting this fact. The timing of this 2013 attempt is exactly the same as what JL reported hearing from WA- and the dollar amount is similar as well.

Yes, she controlled that family for years;even into adulthood. That "Wheel of Fortune" segment describing herself as a domestic coordinator of her children's activities. Knowing what I know now, I was creeped out by it; especially the fake all teeth smile and crazy eyes.
The way she has that speech memorized about “activities, classes, and lessons.” Arent those all kind of the same thing? She makes it sound like a lot.

i think she was trying to fly out of MIAMI. my guess is - Cuba, Mexico, Colombia, Qatar, Caymans, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Buenos Aires, Amsterdam, Turkey, Panama, Peru, Ecuador.

I wonder if they tried to transfer assets somehow.
I would bet all their assets are overseas and have been for a while, just my opinion.

Oh c’mon y'all we haven't yet considered that there may be a TRIPLE extortion at hand. Donna and Harvey were just trying to get away from mastermind Katie Magbanua, after all, look at what she had done to Dan…and then Charlie!

This is all just a big misunderstanding, Katie and the cops are working together to frame the Adelson family. Donna is completely innocent and fears for her life now that the Latin Kings are salivating at the thought of whacking her son behind bars…Katie set up Dan, then Charlie, and now Donna! It's all a big racket. At the end of the day, if ultra-orthodox Dan had just not tried to take Donna’s Sunshines away, none of this would be happening!! /s

;)
Your post gave me a good laugh!!

Does anyone know if KM is still in Leon county? If so, would that give us a clue that she would be testifying at the Grand Jury hearing tomorrow? Why else would she be kept in Leon this long after CA’s trial?

wonder if WA would be sending them money while they were on their one-way vacation? I bet their was a lot of money exchange taking place in the last week. I wonder if LE was keeping tabs on financial accounts?
Oh you bet they are! All the recent financial records will be subpoenaed now that Donna tried to flee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member