FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously why would Dan have filed that motion and then asked the Adelsons to babysit? And how do they know exactly which date he asked them to babysit? Messy divorce, no question. What’s with the sleeves on that sweater/dress?

Seriously why would Dan have filed that motion and then asked the Adelsons to babysit? And how do they know exactly which date he asked them to babysit? Messy divorce, no question.
makes no sense, assume it's a lie.
I would've expected to see an email or a text from DM if it had happened & LE had DM's phone & computer.
Maybe Rushbaum can prove this letter with recipients' records?

The prosecutor glossed over DM's new girlfriend's location in NYC. The prosecutor needs to hammer WA on that, too!

What?? She never really thought about who Charlie meant when he talked about a hit man? Who prepped her? She always says things that seem like unnecessary lies. Theres no reason for her to deny that she knew he meant Dan. I don’t see what it gets her.

Question- does anyone think that the state will call Katie and she will say Charlie did this, but then the defense will call Charlie to refute it?

Last edited:
it wasn't introduced into evidence ( the forward email to 12)
WA is coming back in now

I think it was a false alarm by the defense. Prosecutor did not intend to introduce any unadmitted email but the that WA used email to forward the Motion by Dan (in evidence) to 12 individuals including her Mother Donna (this was done by WA in March).

WA's voice is wavery when GC asks WA about who attended her father's 70th Birthday.
She can't say if KM was there........

( KM has told GC she was there? GC sure seems to know a lot of detail about that birthday from somebody )

eta

GC ' Was the murder of DM the big gift for your father's birthday?'
WA ' Of course not!'
Expression as she replies: Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 21.55.30.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics