FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just not used to my family being that caring or concerned about my feelings or stress. Lol. So maybe this is typical family stuff - these communications and concerns about a family member going through a bad divorce. Maybe it just seems extreme because of what they ended up doing.
I don’t think so. And why does her mother call her ex those horrible names? Like sometimes, a lot of times, marriages don’t work out, but it’s not like he abused her!

I watched the WA police interview video recently and a few things I noticed

1. She said that DM lately was flying out and staying in NYC (with new girlfriend) on the weeks when WA had the kids. Made me think that’s why the hits were scheduled on weeks he had the kids?

2. Near the beginning WA tells Isom that DM wanted to take the kids swimming after daycare that day, and she was initially not agreeing because it was supposed to be her time with them. But then she said she talked it over with Charlie (!) and decided it was not a big deal.

3. After she makes the call to DA telling her the big news (gosh wish we could make out what DA was saying), DA rings WA back and WA says “I just wanted to ask if you could tell Charlie for me….I talked to Charlie earlier today obviously before any of this happened, I talked to him at like 10 this morning and he said he was coming to visit you guys this weekend .. He had plans and he sounded good”. What?

Last two
Feb 2014 & March 2014
Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 21.51.58.png
MARCH - one of the texts regarding having a private conversation about dad's 70th birthday gift :
Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 21.56.02.png
the continuing texts in this March 2014 sequence, pertaining to gift planning are on the previous page FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #15
and here

CTV Body Language expert states KM now telling the truth. She also said something about when you just don't know why but you don't like a person it could be you are getting neg vibes from their body language.

As I have stated on here previously, something about Lacasse just rubbed me the wrong way and I know I am in the minority here. He may just remind me of someone in my past or something I can't put my finger on, but I did NOT like that guy at all. I think because he did not just answer questions he was always trying to frame himself as the good guy and WA as the bad guy in the relationship. And I have no affinity for WA whatsoever. Just rubbed me the wrong way.

This whole 70th Bday present for dad has my interest piqued 100%. Not something I recall hearing about previously. Hope they can bring this home.

ETA: Especially after Paella ordering WA claimed to have no recall as to what the present was!
Seriously...if you organized and are participating in a big important party for your beloved father, and you remember the food you brought but don't remember the gift??? How many families as tight as the Adelsons don't have multiple discussions ahead of time about the gift(s) for a milestone birthday?
Just asking.

CTV Body Language expert states KM now telling the truth. She also said something about when you just don't know why but you don't like a person it could be you are getting neg vibes from their body language.

As I have stated on here previously, something about Lacasse just rubbed me the wrong way and I know I am in the minority here. He may just remind me of someone in my past or something I can't put my finger on, but I did NOT like that guy at all. I think because he did not just answer questions he was always trying to frame himself as the good guy and WA as the bad guy in the relationship. And I have no affinity for WA whatsoever. Just rubbed me the wrong way.
He rubbed me the wrong way too. I’m not saying he was lying. But I think for me it’s what someone else said on here that he’s got the “nice guy” syndrome. I’ve dated men like that and they turned out not to be so “nice.” Someone else described his certainty that he was being framed as “main character syndrome,” which seemed apt.

He rubbed me the wrong way too. I’m not saying he was lying. But I think for me it’s what someone else said on here that he’s got the “nice guy” syndrome. I’ve dated men like that and they turned out not to be so “nice.” Someone else described his certainty that he was being framed as “main character syndrome,” which seemed apt.
That is exactly it!! When he said she wanted to watch on the broken TV and he wanted to hook up the other TV "but her house her kids" so he did it her way....and then when she wanted to break up he "just walked away". I have dated those guys too and that is NOT how it went down.

I liked JL the first two trials more. I don’t dislike him, but he definitely seemed different during this trial, and there were some things that registered on my hinky meter. This time he seems to have more details which puzzled me because over time you tend to forget little details. It is evident he has been very very scarred by this entire ordeal - dating and falling in love with a narcissist (WA), possibly being framed by her, and he probably has some guilt for not going to police when WA told him the hitman joke.

I can see that view for sure. I'm more impartial to him but I can see how he seems overeager. I thought it was weird that he said he had written ~100 pages of notes originally. Whether you're a researcher by trade or not--that's a little excessive. I also thought it was odd that he didn't mention the stalker accusation. I feel like I would have preempted the stalker accusation as being my motivation to testify, by bringing it up myself...if I were him. It can def seem like he has incentive to be vindictive. Who likes being called a stalker?

But at the same time, I'd be F-ing pissed if I was almost framed. Further, I can empathize with wanting to get justice for Dan--and since Lacasse was her last bf and probably physically around her more than anyone else around that time, I can see why he is scrutinizing all their past interactions now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member