GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think the jury noted their absence? And that Wendi didn’t even stay? At one point on cross, Charlie was asked if anyone could corroborate his story, and he said yes, there were people who could. I guess she wasn’t allowed to ask why his parents weren’t there, but could she have asked him “who could corroborate it?”

The jurors saw photos of everyone so it would stand to reason that some of them at least would notice their absence. I wonder if CA had any friends present?

Wow! Looks like a cute little bungalow. I had pictured his home being a "McMansion." Wonder if he has a view of the ocean.
Some old photos of pool and interior at this link ( Although I can't remember when he bought it. The link says ' last sold ' in 2014)

If I were CA (which I never would be because I'd never put a hit on someone), I think I'd be a little perturbed if my attorney told me, 'you gotta stop' after handing him a note while the jury was in the room. I'm sure CA is driving DR crazy but to undermine him like that in front of a jury...I just don't like it. I was even wondering if it's the type of thing that could get him an appeal but I don't think it was that egregious. Here's the link.

I also heard CA was trying to hand him a note while he was giving the closing statement so I'm sure Charlie is giving him a run for his money.

Last edited:
Do we think the jury noted their absence? And that Wendi didn’t even stay? At one point on cross, Charlie was asked if anyone could corroborate his story, and he said yes, there were people who could. I guess she wasn’t allowed to ask why his parents weren’t there, but could she have asked him “who could corroborate it?”
And not only "who" could corroborate it but "what"? If you are Charlie Adelson, and you were completely innocent of the murder that you JUST paid for - would you not want to maybe get some evidence yourself to prove this, just in case the cops ever want to "falsely" arrest you in the future? Would you not want to get Katie admitting to this on video or in texts or ANYTHING to corroborate this otherwise fantastical version that nobody would ever believe unless you could substantiate it somehow?

Some old photos of pool and interior at this link ( Although I can't remember when he bought it. The link says ' last sold ' in 2014)
Thank you, cottonweaver. I just love it. Unfortunately . . . not in my price range!

If I were CA (which I never would be because I'd never put a hit on someone), I think I'd be a littler perturbed if my attorney told me, 'you gotta stop' after handing him a note while the jury was in the room. I'm sure CA is driving DR crazy but to undermine him like that in front of a jury...I just don't like it. I was even wondering if it's the type of thing that could get him an appeal but I don't think it was that egregious. Here's the link.

I also heard CA was trying to hand him a note while he was giving the closing statement so I'm sure Charlie is giving him a run for his money.
That's hilarious! You can see his attorney wave him away while saying: "Not now"! That's what it looks like to me. I can imagine how he was as a pesky two-year-old. VERDICT IS IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar