FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How about Patty finding the condo Donna and Harvey rented for Wendi in May 2014? How did they know she was to be moving down there?
Do you know how she found this out?
She found a roof work order for Dans house ,or insurance filing by Wendi who lived in the said condo rented by her parents…the one rented BEFORE THE MURDER.

Isn’t that important new evidence?
So important, Patty contacted the FBI.
Patty is not the source of the 2014 Continuum lease.

Though I agree with you other points, there are several considerations that may but a damper on her ability to use her law degree consistently to generate income. These considerations could include:

- Little real world experience, a glut of attorneys, and a certain reputation that potential legal employers may shy away from.
Right.

Well, I'm just saying the roof repair contract she sent to the FBI was not how they discovered the earlier Continuum
Oh, but just not from Patti. Makes sense. Although it’s pretty easy to look in various databases they must have access to for any addresses they’ve ever had, no? Or just interview people. People know where they lived. Katie knows the place was at Continuum. People met them when they moved down to South Beach. There are school records, it’s a public school and you have to have an address in the district. They must have sent out investigators. I’ve never understood why they didn’t interview Katie sooner than when they arrested her.

It does seem to me like the state has been sort of going with the assumption that they lived in the Icon this whole time. But they didn’t have to. Wouldn’t they at the very least have checked the Icon lease and found it puzzling that they only got it in 2015, when supposedly per Wendi they were spending weekends at a rental on South Beach before the murder? Did they think they were in Coral Springs still? With the boys in school in Miami?

I was surprised when the cop said at Charlie’s trial that the texts during Harvey’s birthday came from “the vicinity of the Icon.” It’s true that Continuum is “in the vicinity of the Icon.” Maybe they just didn’t want to confuse Charlie’s jury.

I do recall, now that I think about it, that they didn’t ask Wendi on the stand exactly where she went when she left Tallahassee with her parents. I think they said “South Florida,” but they didn’t ask her specifically. I don’t think they asked her when she moved to the Beach.

Remember, they’re not allowed to investigate anything they might have gotten from her answers, and they’re not allowed to use anything they’ve got unless they can show that they got it another way.

My guess is they didn’t ask her a lot of stuff they know.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72
Back