FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
View attachment 527747
A new motion in limine from the Defense

17 pages long so have to read it at the court's website

If you followed Charlie's trial, you probably remember the original Powerpoint as it was then.

Screenshot of para on page 4
View attachment 527751
They want to completely exclude Corbett? It was my understanding he did the analysis. What’s the basis? Who can testify as to the cell tower records if not him?

ETA- seems like they just want to exclude the demonstrative aid, not the witness.

Last edited:
No they don't want to ' completely exclude Corbett' - you have to open the motion. am only on page 5 /17

see footnote 1 on the page I screenshot

They’re not moving to exclude him, just the graphics he used. My mistake.
Yes because the graphics’s make it easy..I can’t imagine after 3 trials that now he can’t use them. Maybe this time he is showing pages of calls that were on the next page that we didn’t see at K’s and C’s trial. Are we now going back in time? Makes no sense

Saw that, my mistake. Still, to me this seems pretty desperate.
no problem.
It's certainly more important than a moonshot room change motion

Obvlsy I'm no lawyer but reading through some of it, I can see some of their issues seem reasonable. Maybe in this case, a compromise is possible
Can you send it another way?

If people are having difficulty opening the document to read it I will post 17 pages of screenshots but I don't want to go to that effort & clog the thread with screenshots if people aren't gonna discuss the pages

no problem.
It's certainly more important than a moonshot room change motion

Obvlsy I'm no lawyer but reading through some of it, I can see some of their issues seem reasonable. Maybe in this case, a compromise is possible

If people are having difficulty opening the document to read it I will post 17 pages of screenshots but I don't want to go to that effort & clog the thread with screenshots if people aren't gonna discuss the pages
Ok I’ll try and find it on my own. Thanks

I was listening to a YTer who does an hilarious Donna impression where she was doing commentary as fake Donna would probably say. I can’t believe it took me all this time to realize that Donna is just like Livia Soprano. One of the best characters on TV. But the writer of the show based her on his own mother. You could just write an episode about Donna where she could say, “I gave my life to my children on a silver platter.” :p

Donna on the recorded call to Charlie in jail where she thought she hung up is the perfect example of this. She was upset that Wendi wasn’t responding to her and started crying to the woman at her condo how she doesn’t understand what is going on. That she has one son that doesn’t speak to her, one that is dying in jail, and her daughter who won’t respond to her. Always plays the victim, but is actually the one making toxic chess moves. And actually, that is exactly like WA, only she puts a much better friendlier face on it.
It's years since I've seen Sopranos so I had to rewatch some clips of Livia. I need to rewatch the whole series - it never gets old.

If Netflix ever make this tragedy into a crime drama, Donna would be lucky to get Judith Light to play her role, fantastic actress and she could pull it off.

WA lived in Uganda!?
Yeah the irony of it all. WA (who gets a full page photo for helping teens fill out college applications for a minimum of 3 hours..@COTTONWEAVER..you always provide us with incredible details!! Geesh, posting her incredible resume probably took just as long.) Uganda is in East Africa and JMcPherson her "bosom hugging support sister" during the police interview has "non-profit/blog-awareness" for East African atrocities? Go figure. WA is my number one pick for Queen of Coincidences.
Great to see ya' posting ZZ!!

Saw that, my mistake. Still, to me this seems pretty desperate.
It was 1/2013 when the motion was filed about relocation and Wendi suggested that DM commute back and forth from Tallahassee to Miami. Just listened. There may have been another time on the stand she said he was considering it. I actually think it was his friend on either a podcast or an interview (Jay Solomon? )who said he considered it. Now it will drive me crazy trying to find that,

Last edited:
Yeah the irony of it all. WA (who gets a full page photo for helping teens fill out college applications for a minimum of 3 hours..@COTTONWEAVER..you always provide us with incredible details!! Geesh, posting her incredible resume probably took just as long.) Uganda is in East Africa and JMcPherson her "bosom hugging support sister" during the police interview has "non-profit/blog-awareness" for East African atrocities? Go figure. WA is my number one pick for Queen of Coincidences.
Great to see ya' posting ZZ!!
On Wendi’s cv that I found online,(awhile back ), she does mention that she speaks the language of Uganda. Also on the map in her bedroom on the Miami condo, she does have lots of black dots on that area of Uganda. She also has art on the walls and wood pieces which could possibly indicate travels there. So when did she learn the language?

It's years since I've seen Sopranos so I had to rewatch some clips of Livia. I need to rewatch the whole series - it never gets old.

If Netflix ever make this tragedy into a crime drama, Donna would be lucky to get Judith Light to play her role, fantastic actress and she could pull it off.
Judith Light has always been my choice. I’ve mentioned that many times!

A new motion in limine from the Defense

17 pages long so have to read it at the court's website

If you followed Charlie's trial, you probably remember the original Powerpoint as it was then.

Screenshot of para on page 4
View attachment 527751

Here we go again! One more last moment capricious Motion dated August 29, 2024:

(1) Impeaching the investigator Sergeant Christopher Corbitt’s expertise (see attached) at presenting facts!

(2) But the ultimate goal is to prevent the Jury from accessing the Exhibit / Slides of Power Point Presentation.

At this rate, this trial might get continued!

1724955529077.png

Folks, it is hoped that tomorrow August 30, 2024, this Court with flip-flopping rooms (3B → Z → 3B again→ 3G) and flip-flopping dates (Sept 17 → Sept 16 → Sept 17 again) will at last provide fair and sensible (crossing fingers as not warranted) rulings regarding the multiple capricious motions of first degree felony murder defendant Donna Adelson.

Last edited:

2002-present (2013) basic Uganda.
Under “post education and training”
will post those - only two screenshots ( third page is at your link)

Q. Why would you still be at Basic Level in Luganda if you'd been studying the language for 11 years?

Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 19.19.40.png

Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 19.21.14.png

page 3 notes a blog she founded and contributed to in 2011
here it is Human Trafficking Law Blog

Another question.
Looking at the content and interactions could this Lawblog be another of the reasons she was resentful at Dan Markel?

Last edited:
Both of them, in my opinion seem to me to be able to go from hysterically crying to speaking perfectly normally the next second, like a total 180. I remember hearing a call from Donna to Charlie after his conviction where it sounds to me like she does this as soon as she thinks he’s no longer on the line, and I see it a few times when I watch Wendi’s police interview, but that’s just my opinion, of course.
We do not know yet how many versions of Wendi Adelson Esq. will John Lauro Esq. & Cie. bring to Tallahassee, FL, this coming September 2024. However, we know that multiple versions of Wendi Adelson Esq. will appear on the stand!

Depending on which one version of her multiple fabulate routes to Trescott Dr, Tallahassee, FL, Wendi Adelson will portray her behavioral version the fateful July 2014 Day her “late ex husband” (sounds like latex as in rubber) Dan Markel was gunned down by Sigfredo Garcia. And she will frown and grin, depending on how sollicited by Katherine Magbanua, per Dr. Charles Adelson’s command, Luis Rivera was chauffeuring gunman Sigfredo Garcia around.

No matter what version of the dear Charlie’s sister Wendi Adelson will appear as having allegedly conspire and barter the travel itinerary and routine schedule of the victim, she will look suspicious! Albeit rather her alleged co-conspirator mother Donna Adelson, and not her yet, is the first degree felony murder defendant at this time.
(fair use of composite screenshots from multiple videos)
1724956796137.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orlando1124
Back