FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We have not gotten the full information on cell phone locations for July 18th evening as far as H and D.
I am hoping by Georgias questioning to Wendi “So your parent(s) (I have to double check if she said specifically Donna) usually picked you up and drove back with you”?
“Where were your parents living 2012-2016”?, are important.
Here’s another one.

I think Harvey may have been up there for an other attempt.
I’ll leave it at that for now..

Yes, the patient records are very important.
Unless they looked at that years ago he, I suspect they are gone.
Unless they can get insurance company records for EOB’s (explanation of benefits) on whether Harvey actually treated someone and billed for it -we will never know.
The reason imo this is important is that it shows that Harvey not only knew , but was part of it.
So D and H were there the weekend before the murder.
Wendi claims she “drove the boys” up. But she doesnt mention Harvey snd Donna being there.

I don’t want to confuse anyone, so I will double check but I believe there is proof that a car was rented on that Monday 7/14th.
I am thinking that it could have been Donna going back down.
So I am not trying to start conspiracy theories, but it bugged me greatly that Rasghbaum announced that Harvey was in the shower when Wendi called Donna.
Maybe he read some of my comments on SM lol.
I have not heard anyone else mention this, or that Donna could have been alone when Wendi called her.
I think it’s because people don’t know the areas they lived, where C lived, and where the condo was.

Donna did not say when W said to put her on speaker “Oh your dad is in the shower”, or she didn’t run to the shower to tell Harvey.” That whole scenario is very odd.

Wendi would have surely needed support up there and Having Harvey there would have helped her. Once again, this is just my opinion.
Donna was 64 then, not an old woman and one that was used to driving up to get Wendi and bring her to S Florida. Wendi confirmed this ont he stand. Harvey did not have to be there with Donna the night of 7/18th.
I’m done with my conference….thx for the thoughtfulness!!

Whether Harvey was outside Charlie’s house on the 18th I don’t know, but if I recall correctly there was cell tower evidence presented at trial regarding them waiting outside. I may not be remembering that correctly, it may have just been Donna. It is possible he stayed in Tally after their last visit to bring Wendi back. But I believe the cops had Harvey’s number and could tell what towers his phone was pinging off of on the night of the murder. When W calls D from the police station, Donna says that they are in “the apartment” and the word “shower” can be heard, and then she seems to ask if she can put W on speaker. To me it sounds like she said H was in the shower, and then that he had gotten out, but it’s fuzzy. I do hear the word shower twice, though.

Last edited:
We have not gotten the full information on cell phone locations for July 18th evening as far as H and D.
I am hoping by Georgias questioning to Wendi “So your parent(s) (I have to double check if she said specifically Donna) usually picked you up and drove back with you”?
“Where were your parents living 2012-2016”?, are important.
Here’s another one.

I think Harvey may have been up there for an other attempt.
I’ll leave it at that for now..

Yes, the patient records are very important.
Unless they looked at that years ago he, I suspect they are gone.
Unless they can get insurance company records for EOB’s (explanation of benefits) on whether Harvey actually treated someone and billed for it -we will never know.
The reason imo this is important is that it shows that Harvey not only knew , but was part of it.
So D and H were there the weekend before the murder.
Wendi claims she “drove the boys” up. But she doesnt mention Harvey snd Donna being there.

I don’t want to confuse anyone, so I will double check but I believe there is proof that a car was rented on that Monday 7/14th.
I am thinking that it could have been Donna going back down.
So I am not trying to start conspiracy theories, but it bugged me greatly that Rasghbaum announced that Harvey was in the shower when Wendi called Donna.
Maybe he read some of my comments on SM lol.
I have not heard anyone else mention this, or that Donna could have been alone when Wendi called her.
I think it’s because people don’t know the areas they lived, where C lived, and where the condo was.

Donna did not say when W said to put her on speaker “Oh your dad is in the shower”, or she didn’t run to the shower to tell Harvey.” That whole scenario is very odd.

Wendi would have surely needed support up there and Having Harvey there would have helped her. Once again, this is just my opinion.
Donna was 64 then, not an old woman and one that was used to driving up to get Wendi and bring her to S Florida. Wendi confirmed this ont he stand. Harvey did not have to be there with Donna the night of 7/18th.
I’m done with my conference….thx for the thoughtfulness!!
Is it possible that Donna and Harvey rented a car on the way up because they knew that they would have to take Wendi’s car back? They got the call about the murder at around 7. What time is the “outside your house” text?

Whether Harvey was outside Charlie’s house on the 18th I don’t know, but if I recall correctly there was cell tower evidence presented at trial regarding them waiting outside. I may not be remembering that correctly, it may have just been Donna. It is possible he stayed in Tally after their last visit to bring Wendi back. But I believe the cops had Harvey’s number and could tell what towers his phone was pinging off of on the night of the murder. When W calls D from the police station, Donna says that they are in “the apartment” and the word “shower” can be heard, and then she seems to ask if she can put W on speaker. To me it sounds like she said H was in the shower, and then that he had gotten out, but it’s fuzzy. I do hear the word shower twice, though.
Well I have never heard her use the word shower. On what channel or site did you hear that call?

Is it possible that Donna and Harvey rented a car on the way up because they knew that they would have to take Wendi’s car back? They got the call about the murder at around 7. What time is the “outside your house” text?
Why would they have to take W’s car back?

7:08 pm- Wendi calls Donna from police station
7:12pm- DA to CA text: "Call you asap"
8:23pm- CA and KM text plans to meet at his house.
8:59 pm- DA to CA "outside your house"
9:19 pm- CA to DA "10 minutes".

From Charlies house to Orlando without traffic is about 3 hours. Depending on how fast you drive.

Correct. So if they left from Coral Springs then they would have had to have gone South for 25mins to be "outside" CA's house then travel North.
Yes. They would have probably taken I75 to 595. Or the turnpike South. Either way it would take about 25 minutes from the family home.
C’s house is southeast from the family home.
Orlando is North. So 50 minutes out of the way to get to Orlando.
So the question is where they kept the cash.

I’m not sure where this theory of Harvey being in Tallahassee during the hit started or the logic behind it?

Harvey must have been hiding during the 45 minute BestBuy appt and when the detectives came to Wendi’s house to confiscate her PC. When Donna texted Charlie on the way up she said ‘WE are outside your house”. She would not have said ‘WE’ if she drove up alone. Also, as you said they would have already done a digital forensic analysis on Harvey’s phone and if he was up there, it would have been ‘public’ info a long time ago. I highly doubt Harvey was already there and Donna drove up alone.

Yes but Charlie has denied it
You seem fixated on this idea that HA was in Tallahassee the week of the murder simply based on this shower theory you have. On the 18th of July at 7.12PM Donna texted CA saying "Call us." Then at 8.59PM "outside your house." As far as I know DA's phone was also tracked to CA's house at 8.59PM and leaving CA's house at around 10.30PM with CA confirming to KM that "his parents were just there," He denied this, but the phone records contradict his denial. DA's phone then recorded her in Orlando at 1.29AM. Presumably they can also track HA's phone.

No, I apologize for the confusion, I did not see a July lease.

I’ve seen no lease except the one from May that Harvey signed for a place in Continuum (with unit number redacted) for 13k a month.

I did see on Zillow that the 3BR townhouse (the same one W listed in her application for work on the Tally house, per Patty’s video), was listed for rent for 13K in July, 2014. But- I saw another real estate website that said it was listed for rent for 13k IN MAY.

These websites vary in accuracy, I think only official MLS listings are really accurate as to when something was listed for rent, and I don’t have access to those.

IF the 3BR townhouse (the one W listed on her application for work on the Tally house) was listed for rent for 13k in MAY, that would certainly be interesting to me. If I recall correctly, Harvey signed a lease for a condo for 13k a month at the same address, IN MAY.

I have seen, to date, no evidence of anyone in the family renting a SECOND unit in Continuum. The only evidence for that is Charlie’s testimony.

From what I understand, H and D moved into a 2BR in Icon sometime in 2015, and W moved to her 2BR in the Courts in 2015. From what I understand, H and D sold the CS house in 2015.

H and D are living in the Icon during the bump, and Harvey is committing to CS several days a week.

Donna in 2016 on a bump call with Charlie, discusses possibly moving to another unit in Icon that is for rent, I don’t know whether that happened.
Ok so I thought you said there was another lease in July 2014. This all is becoming out of control lol. Maybe I’ll just wait to chat again when all this gets straightened out!
Yes, H and D were in the Icon on one place in 2016 then ,over at another. I wonder-if they took short term leases bc they had a fear of arrest.
It’s still bugging me that C said they moved into a 2 bedroom and had to get a larger one. I do think both Icon places they had were only. 2 bedrooms. At one point I think True lifestyle posted them both a few months ago. I’ll check it tomorrow . I’m too tried. I am sure people are getting fed up with the banter on this subject here.

You seem fixated on this idea that HA was in Tallahassee the week of the murder simply based on this shower theory you have. On the 18th of July at 7.12PM Donna texted CA saying "Call us." Then at 8.59PM "outside your house." As far as I know DA's phone was also tracked to CA's house at 8.59PM and leaving CA's house at around 10.30PM with CA confirming to KM that "his parents were just there," He denied this, but the phone records contradict his denial. DA's phone then recorded her in Orlando at 1.29AM. Presumably they can also track HA's phone.

We are on the same wavelength... After seeing your post, I may have inadvertently added the 'WE'..... after seeing your post and 'outside your house', I think that's what she typed. I still don't think Harvey was in Tallahassee during the hit - it would have come out long ago.

Why would they have to take W’s car back?

7:08 pm- Wendi calls Donna from police station
7:12pm- DA to CA text: "Call you asap"
8:23pm- CA and KM text plans to meet at his house.
8:59 pm- DA to CA "outside your house"
9:19 pm- CA to DA "10 minutes".

From Charlies house to Orlando without traffic is about 3 hours. Depending on how fast you drive.
They wouldn’t. BUT, if you know, hypothetically, that she’s not coming back to Tally, you would need to take her car back with you. And if you drove up there, you’d need to take both cars with you.

I’m not sure where this theory of Harvey being in Tallahassee during the hit started or the logic behind it?

Harvey must have been hiding during the 45 minute BestBuy appt and when the detectives came to Wendi’s house to confiscate her PC. When Donna texted Charlie on the way up she said ‘WE are outside your house”. She would not have said ‘WE’ if she drove up alone. Also, as you said they would have already done a digital forensic analysis on Harvey’s phone and if he was up there, it would have been ‘public’ info a long time ago. I highly doubt Harvey was already there and Donna drove up alone.
The trust actually says “outside your house.” But I don’t think there’s any evidence to support that Harvey was in Tally on the day of the murder.

Ok so I thought you said there was another lease in July 2014. This all is becoming out of control lol. Maybe I’ll just wait to chat again when all this gets straightened out!
Yes, H and D were in the Icon on one place in 2016 then ,over at another. I wonder-if they took short term leases bc they had a fear of arrest.
It’s still bugging me that C said they moved into a 2 bedroom and had to get a larger one. I do think both Icon places they had were only. 2 bedrooms. At one point I think True lifestyle posted them both a few months ago. I’ll check it tomorrow . I’m too tried. I am sure people are getting fed up with the banter on this subject here.
I do believe both units at the Icon were 2BR, as was Wendy’s when she stopped living with them and got her own place.

I don't buy the idea that Harvey would be in Tallahassee.

The whole cornerstone of the Adelson scheme was that the murders would be committed by two gang members who the police would never be able to find and connect to them. Part of the plan was that the Adelsons (Wendi excepted) were back in South Florida, going about their normal, everyday lives. If Harvey was in the vicinity, it would raise the suspicions of LE and potentially blow the whole thing to smithereens.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back