FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Di
Just another one of WA's lies. HA was in on the plot. DM's murder was his 70th birthday present. I think the information that shows HA's stress and possibly reticence surrounding the murder was the fear of getting caught rather than the morality issues of murdering someone. Out of all of these chumps, he probably could see that their brilliant plan was full of holes and as it slowly fell apart he probably knew early on the writing was on the wall.

Perhaps out of all of the Adelsons, he was the one most at peace. Still a narcissistic sociopath, but was probably enjoying his life. Whereas I feel that CA was lost and DA too. I think HA hated DM, but if he was the one that would decide to give the murder the green light he would have said no. He could have stopped them, but he was too weak-willed.

A few months ago I would have said HA might not be arrested, now I firmly believe he will. I think the State will be able to prove DA and HA were at CA's house on the 18th of July and will be able to prove that that's when the money drop happened.
Did you read Rash’s motion to keep out the evidence that they were outside the house?

He says argues that they waited too long to indict Donna.

Last edited:
I'm curious if LR is on the State's witness list to testify in DA's trial -- does OP know?

I ask because there's at least one letter floating around addressed to GC (filed 7/26/2022) from LR where he's requested her help to facilitate filing a Motion to amend his overlapping sentence to end with his federal term in 2026, citing his life in danger by the LK if/when he's housed in Florida DOC. LR has reported that due to his 'snitch' status, he'd likely be housed in isolation for any time he serves in Florida DOC. If he's on the list to help the state convict DA, he might be seeking something in return from GC.

8/12/24-- MOTION IN LIMINE MOTION IN LIMINE

Not seeing a transport Order yet for LR but today's Motion in Limine provides that both LR and JR, his romantic partner around the time of the murder, are expected to testify at trial.

https://cvweb.leonclerk.com/public/...q=1&dktid=47586042&dktsource=JIS&sexual_case=

Di

Did you read Rash’s motion to keep out the evidence that they were outside the house?

He says argues that they waited too long to indict Donna.
That's hilarious. So desperate.. that evidence is critical to the case.

So there is no Sunpass/Transponder data that shows where there were.

FYI -- huge document dump today including the following:

MOTION TO SUPPRESS DEF ENDANT DONNA ADELSON’S MOTION TO SUPPRESS EVIDENCE DERIVED FROM WIRETAP INTERCEPTIONS
MOTION TO DISMISS DEFENDANT DONNA ADELSON’S MOTION TO DISMISS INDICTMENT FOR PRE-INDICTMENT DELAY OR, ALTERNATIVELY, TO EXCLUDE EVIDENCE
MOTION TO DEFENDANT DONNA ADELSON’S MOTION TO PRECLUDE EVIDENCE OF DONNA ADELSON’S TRAVEL AS CONSCIOUSNESS OF GUILT

Thanks for posting this. Can you help me figure out how to access? Do I need a login? I'm tech savvy but can't find the above documents, or anything close to August. In example attached, I don't see anything past February this year. Am I looking in the correct place?

I refuse to go listen to all of the You Tubers that are reviewing these documents via video. Generation X and Boomers learned everything via print, we don't need to be read to, especially by channel owners that are financially motivated to draw it out as long as possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-08-12 21-09-00.png
    Screenshot from 2024-08-12 21-09-00.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
pre-trial motions.

Attachments

• image_orders (1).pdf
    348.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image_orders (2).pdf
    210.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image_orders (3).pdf
    679.1 KB · Views: 0