FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think the absence of sunpass records is going to be an issue, there will be other information LE can obtain to show the Adelsons movements on the 18th.
Yes thanks I got that, I was making a reference to that spurious motion back in July because in July I was certain that Rashbaum already knew that those records didn't exist

So now I know it was purely tactical to bolster the subsequent motion to dismiss

So they've put Ben Graber onto the list but....

where's Michael Mintz on the Defense witness list for DA? ;)
He was on the Defense list for CA's trial but was never called to testify.

He's known Donna long time and

He's in pertinent two jail calls relating to flight from justice. ( both previously posted on WS - from Pretty Lies account because that account is approved on WS)
Nov 6 jail call- DA & CA, DA reassures CA that his son will be cared for by trust which MM will administer as per a new arrangement, should DA & HA not be available or able to do so
Nov 6 jail call no. 2. - CA & MM. A discussion about how it would've been better to have 'gone on vacation'

So they've put Ben Graber onto the list but....

where's Michael Mintz on the Defense witness list for DA? ;)
He was on the Defense list for CA's trial but was never called to testify.

He's known Donna long time and

He's in pertinent two jail calls relating to flight from justice. ( both previously posted on WS - from Pretty Lies account because that account is approved on WS)
Nov 6 jail call- DA & CA, DA reassures CA that his son will be cared for by trust which MM will administer as per a new arrangement, should DA & HA not be available or able to do so
Nov 6 jail call no. 2. - CA & MM. A discussion about how it would've been better to have 'gone on vacation'
Dbm

Last edited:
Totally with you on the reading thing. But I think maybe some of these people are not allowed to publish this stuff, so they read it? Some of these documents are quite lengthy, like depos and stuff, maybe they can’t scan it all or something. I don’t know.

Reading and written blogs are going the way of the dodo. Now when I do searches, for anything, I get mostly videos. And Tik Tok videos at that! How to fix something? It’s a video. What are the top ten restaurants in your city? It’s someone reading a list TO you in a video. It’s insane. Don’t get me started on how when stuff is actually written, it’s usually from an AI.

This case is so old, when you look back at what was out there in 2014-18, there are a lot of written blogs, Above the Law is a good one. Those don’t publish so much now. Something happened after Covid. People pivoted to Video. Blame Zoom.
The written stuff is also drawn out with tons of ads..
Such as “what are the symptoms of psoriatic arthritis?
10 symptoms but you have to go through 5 ads in between each symptom.
The same with recipes.
No more lists.

Florida Politics has good links to articles, but stopped on the case years ago.

I can’t believe you are still doubting the Jet Ski story as close as you seem to follow this case. The Jet Ski incident happened in 2014 before the murder. Katie’s friend Yindra testified that Katie had told he about the incident when it happened. Unless you believe Yindra is lying as cover for Katie OR Katie had the foresight (before the murder) to concoct that story and lied to Yindra so they can eventually explain Sigfredo’s July 1st call to Harvey that followed the incident. I highly doubt Yindra was lying and there is no way Katie would have made up the story (PRIOR to the murder) as the reason for the July 1st call. Had Yindra not corroborated the story by testifying that Katie told her about it, I can see where someone might question it because everyone involved is lying about certain facts and details. It 100% happened.
I want to know where Harvey was July 1st. And Sigfredo.
Is there proof of where they both were?

PS You are asking me a question and then answering your own questions.

The written stuff is also drawn out with tons of ads..
Such as “what are the symptoms of psoriatic arthritis?
10 symptoms but you have to go through 5 ads in between each symptom.
The same with recipes.
No more lists.

Florida Politics has good links to articles, but stopped on the case years ago.
We are moving away from a written language.

It’s just not believable to me that in this whole alleged plot, in which we have ample evidence of a chain of communication between Donna, Charlie, Katie, and Sigfredo, and testimony from Katie and Rivera that Sigfredo didn’t know who he was doing the job for, that there was one single random direct phone call from Sig to Harvey about any of it. Rivera said that Sig knew Katie was dating “a dentist.” We don’t know if he ever knew his name. For me, it’s much more likely that Sig didn’t know Charlie was paying him, most likely didn’t know that Charlie had a father named Harvey, and accidentally called the wrong number after he looked for a dentist (or even an Adelson dentist) in Katie’s phone. Unfortunately for him, this one call, cross-referenced with the tower dump at the gym, led the police to connect someone whose phone was pinging at the gym on the day of the murder with someone in the Adelson family. It is very difficult to commit the perfect crime.

What question did I ask and answer?

Since the Jet Ski incident happened on July 1st, we know where Sigfredo, Katie and Charlie were. Harvey’s whereabouts on that date were never relevant to the case. We also don’t have any ‘proof’ (that I’m aware of that’s public) where, Donna, Wendi, Rivera or Dan were that day either - why, because it’s not relevant.

Thinking about the "rumor/suggesting" CA might be trying to wrangle a deal for less time by testifying against DA. I say, "Go for it Charlieto!" #1) Your Mom couldn't buy tickets fast enough for Papa and herself, thereby ensuring they would never return to be of assistance in your appeal. #2) She wanted to take pills (also suggesting her husband join her) and take an eternal nap because she was too woebegone to go on existing thinking about her son in prison. How does that help Charlie? #3) Your son will be taken care of...we've provided for all he needs including camp. Oh brother. Oh geez...your own parents think you'll never get out and be able to provide for your only child!! Notice how all of DA's suggestions include her spouse? Such a loving spouse, crazy manipulator, or partners in crime??: travel plans, pills, and credit protection trusts, too!

Thinking about the "rumor/suggesting" CA might be trying to wrangle a deal for less time by testifying against DA. I say, "Go for it Charlieto!" #1) Your Mom couldn't buy tickets fast enough for Papa and herself, thereby ensuring they would never return to be of assistance in your appeal. #2) She wanted to take pills (also suggesting her husband join her) and take an eternal nap because she was too woebegone to go on existing thinking about her son in prison. How does that help Charlie? #3) Your son will be taken care of...we've provided for all he needs including camp. Oh brother. Oh geez...your own parents think you'll never get out and be able to provide for your only child!! Notice how all of DA's suggestions include her spouse? Such a loving spouse, crazy manipulator, or partners in crime??: travel plans, pills, and credit protection trusts, too!
He has a tight toxic enmeshment with his parents, but it's one that I think could be easily broken. All he needs is someone to ask him one question. Why didn't your Mum stop you. Those tears of devastation from DA on the post conviction phone call weren't for her son, they were for her. She knew her life as she knew it was over and she would have to flee.

Last edited:
It’s just not believable to me that in this whole alleged plot, in which we have ample evidence of a chain of communication between Donna, Charlie, Katie, and Sigfredo, and testimony from Katie and Rivera that Sigfredo didn’t know who he was doing the job for, that there was one single random direct phone call from Sig to Harvey about any of it.

IIRC, Sig phoned the landline owned by Harvey's dental clinic most likely in a feeble effort to reach "Katie's dentist friend" who she was playing against Sig where she successfully manipulated the father of her children to do this job for "her." JMO

IIRC, Sig phoned the landline owned by Harvey's dental clinic most likely in a feeble effort to reach "Katie's dentist friend" who she was playing against Sig where she successfully manipulated the father of her children to do this job for "her." JMO
I agree, but in my opinion he was calling about the jet ski incident and not about any murder plot.

From the Zoom hearing of 7/22/24, the Case Management minutes provided the following deadlines for the defense including:

DEMONSTRATIVE EXHIBIT DEADLINE: GRANTED (9/4 DEADLINE), 8/12 DEADLINE FOR WITNESS LIST, EXHIBIT LIST, AND MOTIONS TO BE FILED. JUSRY SELECTION REMAIN SET 9/17 AND PRETRIAL 9/12 (DEFENDANT TO BE TRANSPORTED IN PERSON FROM HERE ON OUT).

Accordingly, DA's defense filed "Defenses Reciprocal Discovery" on 8/12/24 identifying potential witnesses and their Exhibit List. (Demonstrable Exhibits due 9/4/24).

Be reminded that being named a witness is no guarantee the party will be called by the defense to testify. For example, Sigfredo Garcia appeared on witness lists for both KM and CA and was never called as a witness. I don't see anything different here with DA also naming SF as a witness. JMO

1723599602500.png
1723599701576.png

1723599809173.png

I agree, but in my opinion he was calling about the jet ski incident and not about any murder plot.
Yes, I agree -- I think the jet ski rumble occurred weeks if not a month before the murder, and the random call to the landline was not related to the hit. I also think the jet ski encounter had been set up by KM. KM always knew exactly what she was doing when it came to CA and SG. JMO

What did I miss? Jetski story?

From what I recall by LR, while KM and CA are dating off and on, baby daddy SG and his gang member friend LR are out drinking and drugging and SG confides in LR that wifey is moving on and he's devastated. Together they drive to the home SG once shared with KM and their kids only to see CA and KM leaving with a trailered jet ski and SG goes ape and attempts to block them in with the vehicle he's driving. This incident happened about a month before the murder of Dan. MOO

ETA: I think the topic surfaced over questions as to whether or not one believes SG knew the hit for KM was hired by CA, her hook up, and whether CA knew KM hired her baby daddy to do the hit.

Last edited:
It’s just not believable to me that in this whole alleged plot, in which we have ample evidence of a chain of communication between Donna, Charlie, Katie, and Sigfredo, and testimony from Katie and Rivera that Sigfredo didn’t know who he was doing the job for, that there was one single random direct phone call from Sig to Harvey about any of it. Rivera said that Sig knew Katie was dating “a dentist.” We don’t know if he ever knew his name. For me, it’s much more likely that Sig didn’t know Charlie was paying him, most likely didn’t know that Charlie had a father named Harvey, and accidentally called the wrong number after he looked for a dentist (or even an Adelson dentist) in Katie’s phone. Unfortunately for him, this one call, cross-referenced with the tower dump at the gym, led the police to connect someone whose phone was pinging at the gym on the day of the murder with someone in the Adelson family. It is very difficult to commit the perfect crime.
So it was a 2 bedroom H and D leased first in the Continuim. Then they leased a 3 bedroom 4 months later.
We will just have to wait it out on the other subject here. Ijust was not able to get on all day and post this to you.
So Charlie was right.
They started with a 2 bedroom they shared for a few months until H and D got a larger place.
That’s what I thought-but you had said it was a 3 bedroom they had first.

Last edited:
I wonder what the Robert Adelson's emails contain? Thank goodness DA went for a speedy trial, I think I would burst if I had to wait any longer!
It does surprise me, coming from the Defense

Pure speculation and would love to hear what everybody else thinks of these questions & suggestions:

- As far as I call, for the previous case against Charlie, Rashbaum didn't list anything from Rob on the exhibits list ( and didn't list him on their witness list)
- Because the state had RA on every previous witness list - but never called him- this increases the chances of State being forced to have Rob actually testify. (Depending on the contents of that email/s they want to use?)

- If any Defense lists an item, do they have to actually use that item at trial or not compulsory? ( Just tactics?)
- However the Defense have not listed him as one of their witnesses. Huh? Don't hearsay rules mean that they'd have to list him & have him called to the stand to get the emails in?

- It just feels as if Donna wants to drag her eldest son into this big-publicity trial. ( compare previous post about Mintz)
- In the past we've discussed the implications of the State ever calling RA to testify against any family member. The sensitivities and issues around the kids & the hopes re future relationships. Building bridges etc. I won't expand on that because there's no point with so many questions unanswered

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back