FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So- it would appear to me from this that What’s App chats are not always completely encrypted and can be discovered, perhaps, unless the state does not have the messages themselves but just has a record that there was a chat.

If I recall correctly, Orin Snyder is an attorney who represents the Markels. It would appear from this that he has been in touch with a Sara Yousef, “former friend” of Wendi, after Donna’s conviction.

There are also, it appears to me, messages between Wendi and Sara Yousef, one of which appears to me to be about “my side of the story,” we don’t know whether that is about the murder or another argument they had, but it’s interesting to me. We don’t know whether that is the reason Yousef might possibly have been in contact with Snyder, there is no date given.

Apparently, it looks to me like someone contacted the life insurance company just after the murder regarding who the beneficiaries were, (they appear to have been Shelley and Phil), but that’s just my opinion.

Yes, a lot of this seems to me to be about Wendi, possibly.

So- it would appear to me from this that What’s App chats are not always completely encrypted and can be discovered, perhaps, unless the state does not have the messages themselves but just has a record that there was a chat.
snipped for focus

The Princess of Perjury is the one who understood whatsapp best and maybe she didn't explain it properly to father? ( Sorry to say, I don't interpret Item 1 as being a sign the state have Wendi's 2013- 14+ whatsapps)

On a more positive note it does make me wonder if he's also been a doozy with his ICloud back-up of his texts. Fingers crossed.
Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 19.02.25.png

Are they arguing that the state deliberately delayed indicting Donna so that the SunPass data would no longer be available to refute the “outside your house” text? That’s pretty interesting, since they presumably only found out about the “outside your house” text when they seized her phone in 2023.
Just jumping in to ask about the vehicle DA & HA used that night....black Lexus? Didn't it have onboard navigation?
So regardless of Sunpass issue, couldn't it be accessed to obtain the route used on the evening of Dan's murder? As a "cro-magnon tech" it never ceases to amaze me what modern tech investigators can recover from a multitude of devices: cctv's, credit cards records, old cell phones

Yes thats it-getting closer to Wendi……
I am really surprised about the date of those emails , items 3 & 4.

Very intriguing
( Because SY was at Univ Miami with Wendi and because we'd been told there was a ' falling-out' I was just assuming that SY must have had lots of contact with Wendi and Donna during an earlier period )

Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 19.02.25.png
and that No. 5 is !! Order in your popcorn folks. ' Presenting My Side of the Story'
That's pure Wendi. What was she planning? A PR tour? Oprah exclusive? Another book and book tour?

Some snippets about SY's professional background
(Am trying to avoid posting all her personal info because she's not on trial. )

She went to Miami in 1998 earning her J.D. in 2005 ( undergrad in English & Journalism)
13 years - Former Miami-Dade Assistant Public Defender. ( She no longer practises as a lawyer)
Yousuf began working at the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office as deputy director of communications

" In 2014, Yousuf was recognized by two organizations for her hard work and dedication to service. The first honor, the Greg Wenzel Young Lawyer’s Award, was given to her by the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. The second honor was the Alumni Leadership Award from Miami Law’s Society of Bar and Gavel."

Can't help but wonder how somebody with this background feels about the top-dollar legal shenanigans over the last decade.

Last edited:
Some snippets about SY
(Am trying to avoid posting all her personal info because she's not on trial)

She went to Miami in 1998 earning her J.D. in 2005 ( undergrad in English & Journalism)
13 years - Former Miami-Dade Assistant Public Defender. ( She no longer practises as a lawyer)
Yousuf began working at the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office as deputy director of communications

" In 2014, Yousuf was recognized by two organizations for her hard work and dedication to service. The first honor, the Greg Wenzel Young Lawyer’s Award, was given to her by the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. The second honor was the Alumni Leadership Award from Miami Law’s Society of Bar and Gavel."

Can't help but wonder how somebody with this background feels about the top-dollar legal shenanigans over the last decade.
We shall see!

Orin Snyder represented Ruth Markel at one point.
@amicuscurie Do you mind checking your Ruth book if you have it to hand? ( Might be something more in the index?)

OS repping Markels as late as 2022, according to Ruth's website

Last edited:

Very intriguing
( Because SY was at Univ Miami with Wendi and because we'd been told there was a ' falling-out' I was just assuming that SY must have had lots of contact with Wendi and Donna during an earlier period )

View attachment 527302
and that No. 5 is !! Order in your popcorn folks. ' Presenting My Side of the Story'
That's pure Wendi. What was she planning? A PR tour? Oprah exclusive? Another book and book tour?
No dates for #5 and 6

The sequel to “our story”….”Presenting my side of the story” yes. Classic passive agressive

Very intriguing

View attachment 527302
Didn’t Det Isom and Sanford have depositions last week? Do you think this new info may have something to do with that?

Orin Snyder represented Ruth Markel at one point.
@amicuscurie Do you mind checking your Ruth book if you have it to hand? ( Might be something more in the index?)

OS repping Markels as late as 2022, according to Ruth's website

Yes he works for a large law firm with 1900 lawyers worldwide. And in Asia/Singapore…hmm I have the book but I misplaced it. I will look for it.
They also had a lawyer Amy Adler recommended and he worked pro bono.
I looked him up as soon as I saw the name. Hardly more than one guy with that name/as a lawyer.

Encryption of WhatsApp messages just means that no third-party can read them, unlike SMS texts which are sent in plain-text and susceptible to being intercepted. But if the authorities have possession of the mobile device, they can certainly see the chats, encrypted or not.

If Scott Radius is cooperating with the prosecution, then he likely gave them access to his phone. Or the prosecutors could have even gotten them off Harvey's seized devices, assuming that Harvey didn't delete the chats.

If I recall correctly, Orin Snyder is an attorney who represents the Markels. It would appear from this that he has been in touch with a Sara Yousef, “former friend” of Wendi, after Donna’s conviction.

There are also, it appears to me, messages between Wendi and Sara Yousef, one of which appears to me to be about “my side of the story,” we don’t know whether that is about the murder or another argument they had, but it’s interesting to me. We don’t know whether that is the reason Yousef might possibly have been in contact with Snyder, there is no date given.

Apparently, it looks to me like someone contacted the life insurance company just after the murder regarding who the beneficiaries were, (they appear to have been Shelley and Phil), but that’s just my opinion.

Yes, a lot of this seems to me to be about Wendi, possibly.
Wendi contacted the life ins. Company 3 days after the murder to inquire about it. Thats when she found out the executor was changed from her to Shelly (misstated at Sheryl)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals
Back