FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It’s incredible that they would actually be able to sleep on the night they had DM murdered.
Charlie cuddled up with Katie & fell asleep the night of the murder & on direct he said he slept a bunch the next day as well. Far too upset to go to Dan's memorial & support his grieving nephews though.
Lol “cuddled up”….

just more public internet cruising... Uganda. Really? There are giraffes in Uganda, too.
"Living in Uganda, and understanding what it feels like to be "the only" in the room."
Living in Uganda? When?
DREAMers….how cool.
She really knows how to accessorize those turquoise eyes.
Was she actually a “professor” at FSU…?
She does value truth…

“The leadership traits that I value are honesty, authenticity and willingness to use their power for good.” WA

Hope she develops these traits in time for prison…

Does anyone know if this is the co-worker that Jeff relayed WA’s “hitman” comment to?
I am wondering if he ever mentioned her name at trial or interviews.
I think he just said “friends” when mentioning speaking with others.

She started at FSU Fall 2013, just as Jeffrey did, and she specializes in domestic violence and child welfare issues.

Last edited:

She started at FSU Fall 2013, just as Jeffrey did, and she specializes in domestic violence and child welfare issues.
I thought he mentioned that he had stated that to one friend in particular.

He did say, as I recall, in one of his interviews that he’d spoken with friends about Wendi and they advised him she was a sociopath, or something to that effect. I don’t see how any of that is admissible, it’s hearsay.

Living in Uganda? When?
DREAMers….how cool.
She really knows how to accessorize those turquoise eyes.
Was she actually a “professor” at FSU…?
She does value truth…

“The leadership traits that I value are honesty, authenticity and willingness to use their power for good.” WA

Hope she develops these traits in time for prison…
bbma According to this article, the answer would be YES.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back