FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think lying to cover up a crime is a crime of accessory before or after the fact.

Yes it is.. 100%. The problem is she is clever, try to prove her lies. They are mainly ‘opinion’ based or lies that cant be easily proven or are up for interpretation. The exception is the most talked about lie about the varying versions of the famous trip to the crime scene.

Yes it is.. 100%. The problem is she is clever, try to prove her lies. They are mainly ‘opinion’ based or lies that cant be easily proven or are up for interpretation. The exception is the most talked about lie about the varying versions of the famous trip to the crime scene.
In my opinion she can be seen to contradict herself multiple times in her police interview about when she listened to Dan’s message that morning, why she drove by the scene, when she left her home, and when the Best Buy guy was there and how long he stayed, for example.

Rest assured, nothing in the following should be construed as animus toward anyone of some ws prolific posters who recently use flip-flop and chimerical practices. The exemplification is just to illustrate the error inducing and dishonest manner.

Sleuthing is informal investigation to eventually help solve crimes.

As previously alluded, the chimeric practice … of presenting one assumption as unsourced fact ([…] some online source … not sure if it was in print, etc […]) to validate other speculations as valid arguments ([…] worked with the law firm through the other attorneys […]) and implying unsubstanciated conclusion ([…] retained him by familiarity) … is wrong. This malpractice induces other amateur investigators into errors.

None of the publicly available sourced legal battles (see below) of the Adelsons in South Florida courts, from medical malpractice to eviction of tenants to traffic violation such as running red light, from 1990 to 2022, mentioned Daniel Rashbaum or anyone from the firm “MNR Law Firm (Marcus, Neiman, Rashbaum & Pineiro, LLP)” as an Adelson’s attorney prior 2016.

In fact, their attorney around that time was Christine Brown, Esq., an associate at Billing, Cochran, Lyles, Mauro & Ramsey, PA https://bclmr.com/attorneys_brown.asp

View attachment 528603

It was only in 2016, after the PCA leading to Magbanua’s arrest and the similar PCA which the State Attorney of the time ridiculed as insufficient, that the 4 Adelsons’ “super lawyers” appear in the picture including Daniel Rashbaum and Jeff Neiman of MNR for Donna Adelson and Harvey Adelson.

Again, nothing in the above should be construed as animus toward anyone poster. Further, restating the factual and properly sourced posts' of others only amplifies echo chamber. Plagiarism does not make one look good. And, “I only drink to make other people seem more interesting.”

I believe that Wendi was intentionally kept out of the planning, and that absent some kind of writing, it may be difficult to show agreement. But- in my understanding of Florida law, the state does not need to show direct evidence of an agreement, it can be circumstantial, or inferred from the totality of the circumstances, so long as there isn’t any other innocent explanation.
I just wanted to point out, who else would know that Dan's schedule that day? (When to go workout and then when to return home). Perhaps the ex-wife? She also coincidentally happened to drive by Dan's house even though she didn't have to that day.

Rest assured, nothing in the following should be construed as animus toward anyone of some ws prolific posters who recently use flip-flop and chimerical practices. The exemplification is just to illustrate the error inducing and dishonest manner.

Sleuthing is informal investigation to eventually help solve crimes.

As previously alluded, the chimeric practice … of presenting one assumption as unsourced fact ([…] some online source … not sure if it was in print, etc […]) to validate other speculations as valid arguments ([…] worked with the law firm through the other attorneys […]) and implying unsubstanciated conclusion ([…] retained him by familiarity) … is wrong. This malpractice induces other amateur investigators into errors.

None of the publicly available sourced legal battles (see below) of the Adelsons in South Florida courts, from medical malpractice to eviction of tenants to traffic violation such as running red light, from 1990 to 2022, mentioned Daniel Rashbaum or anyone from the firm “MNR Law Firm (Marcus, Neiman, Rashbaum & Pineiro, LLP)” as an Adelson’s attorney prior 2016.

In fact, their attorney around that time was Christine Brown, Esq., an associate at Billing, Cochran, Lyles, Mauro & Ramsey, PA https://bclmr.com/attorneys_brown.asp

View attachment 528603

It was only in 2016, after the PCA leading to Magbanua’s arrest and the similar PCA which the State Attorney of the time ridiculed as insufficient, that the 4 Adelsons’ “super lawyers” appear in the picture including Daniel Rashbaum and Jeff Neiman of MNR for Donna Adelson and Harvey Adelson.

Again, nothing in the above should be construed as animus toward anyone poster. Further, restating the factual and properly sourced posts' of others only amplifies echo chamber. Plagiarism does not make one look good. And, “I only drink to make other people seem more interesting” (common adage).

We in a world today where sources don’t matter as long as it aligns with someone’s personal beliefs or theory. If someone heard it on a YouTube channel or other forum and it supports their personal beliefs, it’s repeated as fact. I’ve seen a lot of that in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean
Back