FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It’s actually a quite common thing. My dentist has a periodontist who is at his practice on Mondays by appointment.
It’s actually a great thing. No rent, no staff salary, etc. Independent contractors.
Must be a new thing. What’s in it for the dentist? And Charlie was traveling very long distances.

Must be a new thing. What’s in it for the dentist? And Charlie was traveling very long distances.
They have a periodontist to recommend to their patients. And Maybe the dentist gets a cut.
What does Charlie get? It’s a specialized field and he already had a practice with Dad. there are only so many people who get/ can afford implants. Not enough to have an entire practice in one location I’d think.
Or maybe he enjoyed all that travel time connecting on his cell with Donna and all his other wheelings and dealings.

Last edited:
Hypothetically they weren’t expecting the boys or Wendi to ever live in the CS house, and hypothetically they didn’t have a lot of stuff, possibly she didn’t even take furniture.
Right but still the CS home could have been a storage place just to leave the stuff and I’m just suggesting that maybe Donna and Harvey were there that day just straightening up and such. I mean, they kept the house for another year and it was a big house.
Lol maybe they were having a “goodbye “ dinner with Dr Graber at Bennihanna ( just kidding).
She could have dropped off the TV there (I know, not funny..)

Right but still the CS home could have been a storage place just to leave the stuff and I’m just suggesting that maybe Donna and Harvey were there that day just straightening up and such. I mean, they kept the house for another year and it was a big house.
Lol maybe they were having a “goodbye “ dinner with Dr Graber at Bennihanna ( just kidding).
She could have dropped off the TV there (I know, not funny..)
This is just my opinion, but I really think it’s most likely that the plan was always to move her and the boys directly to South Beach into an already furnished apartment, and I also believe that to that end, they possibly had been carting her clothes and small items down with them throughout the summer. I believe that was most likely the reason for the lease of the South Beach apartment in the first place, so I personally see no reason for any stop in CS after the murder took place.

I do recall Jeff saying in one of his police interviews that he had been on the phone with her while she was in South Florida, and she said she was cleaning out her childhood room. In my opinion it’s possible that she brought some of her stuff from CS to Miami during that trip, or packed it up for her parents to do so; alternatively it’s possible she was lying and was actually setting up her room in the South Beach condo when he called. As I recall, she seems to have spent weeks down there that summer, and her parents were driving back and forth between CS and Miami, and between South Florida and Tallahassee.

This is just my opinion, but I really think it’s most likely that the plan was always to move her and the boys directly to South Beach into an already furnished apartment, and I also believe that to that end, they possibly had been carting her clothes and small items down with them throughout the summer. I believe that was most likely the reason for the lease of the South Beach apartment in the first place, so I personally see no reason for any stop in CS after the murder took place.

I do recall Jeff saying in one of his police interviews that he had been on the phone with her while she was in South Florida, and she said she was cleaning out her childhood room. In my opinion it’s possible that she brought some of her stuff from CS to Miami during that trip, or packed it up for her parents to do so; alternatively it’s possible she was lying and was actually setting up her room in the South Beach condo when he called. As I recall, she seems to have spent weeks down there that summer, and her parents were driving back and forth between CS and Miami, and between South Florida and Tallahassee.
Oh I’m not saying they lived there.
Definitely she went into the Condo H and D rented for her in may 2014.
Im just saying where they may have left from there on the 18th.
Wasn’t that place only a 2 bedrooms in S beach?
Seems the family home probably had lots of their stuff.

Last edited:
Oh I’m not saying they lived there.
Definitely she went into the Condo H and D rented for her in may 2014.
Im just saying where they may have left from there on the 18th.
Wasn’t that place only a 2 bedrooms in S beach?
Seems the family home probably had lots of their stuff.
I think, and I could be wrong, that it is possible we are going to see at trial that there is one single 3BR townhouse. I recall having seen two leases with two different dates, but the unit number is redacted on the copies I have seen, so it cannot be confirmed, in my opinion that these are different units. I do recall from what I saw that the rent looked to be exactly the same on each lease document, which would be odd if one were a 2BR and one a 3BR.

Speaking generally, in my experience there are several reasons one might revise a lease or sign a supplemental lease, for the same unit, such as if the length of the term has changed or if another tenant is added.

I believe that all townhouses in Continuum, to my knowledge, are 3BR. It would be interesting to me to know whether Harvey’s birthday party took place in a townhouse.

Last edited:
So, it is not the outside your house that seals it. It is the be there in 10 minutes that is needed. Which they have.
You mean both text messages are needed? The "be there in 10 minutes" supports the "outside your house" text yeah?

I think, and I could be wrong, that it is possible we are going to see at trial that there is one single 3BR townhouse. I recall having seen two leases with two different dates, but the unit number is redacted on the copies I have seen, so it cannot be confirmed, in my opinion that these are different units. I do recall from what I saw that the rent looked to be exactly the same on each lease document, which would be odd if one were a 2BR and one a 3BR.

Speaking generally, in my experience there are several reasons one might revise a lease or sign a supplemental lease, for the same unit, such as if the length of the term has changed or if another tenant is added.

I believe that all townhouses in Continuum, to my knowledge, are 3BR. It would be interesting to me to know whether Harvey’s birthday party took place in a townhouse.
That is interesting bc I thought it was always a 2 BR and if I remember, we discussed this before and Charlie even said on the stand that they were sharing a small apartment and they got another.
So I thought they went from a 2 BR to a 3 BR

So what happened to her bed, living room furniture, the boys beds and any bedroom furniture that she left there?
Did the Keene guy (sp) take all that down himself? What happened to it? Or did he bring it to the family home?
Is that why there is a crib in the online photos when the family home was sold in 8/2015?

That is interesting bc I thought it was always a 2 BR and if I remember, we discussed this before and Charlie even said on the stand that they were sharing a small apartment and they got another.
So I thought they went from a 2 BR to a 3 BR
Charlie in my opinion is not known for his honesty on the stand. But, again, I could be wrong, I often am.

So what happened to her bed, living room furniture, the boys beds and any bedroom furniture that she left there?
Did the Keene guy (sp) take all that down himself? What happened to it? Or did he bring it to the family home?
Is that why there is a crib in the online photos when the family home was sold in 8/2015?
Good question, Donna does say in one of her emails, as I recall, that when she left in the Pearl Harbor divorce she took a bed and two chairs. In Epstein’s book, I believe he says she took the boys’ beds or cribs.

As for after the murder, Wendi herself testified on the stand, as I recall, that she just took a few things for herself and the boys when she went back with her parents to South Florida, because she wasn’t planning on staying. If that is true, then it certainly is possible that someone removed whatever furniture there may have been after she left, or it’s also possible that the house was leased to the next tenant furnished or partially furnished after she vacated it. In my experience in college towns, people are always coming and going, and so furnished rentals may be common.

Hypothetically it’s possible that the South Beach condo was leased at least partially furnished as well, in which case the family would not have needed much furniture. It’s common in my experience for these “investment” or “second home” places in South Florida to be leased at least partially furnished with the absent owners’ stuff.

I do recall that on one of the Bump calls where Donna is discussing moving to a new unit in the Icon, she says she doesn’t have much furniture to move, just a bed and the piano. The photos that I’ve seen of the CS house before it was sold look to me like a lot of the old 80’s style furniture is still there.

Last edited:
Good question, Donna does say in one of her emails, as I recall, that when she left in the Pearl Harbor divorce she took a bed and two chairs. In Epstein’s book, I believe he says she took the boys’ beds or cribs.

As for after the murder, Wendi herself testified on the stand, as I recall, that she just took a few things for herself and the boys when she went back with her parents to South Florida, because she wasn’t planning on staying. If that is true, then it certainly is possible that someone removed whatever furniture there may have been after she left, or it’s also possible that the house was leased to the next tenant furnished or partially furnished after she vacated it. In my experience in college towns, people are always coming and going, and so furnished rentals may be common.

Hypothetically it’s possible that the South Beach condo was leased at least partially furnished as well, in which case the family would not have needed much furniture. It’s common in my experience for these “investment” or “second home” places in South Florida to be leased at least partially furnished with the absent owners’ stuff.

I do recall that on one of the Bump calls where Donna is discussing moving to a new unit in the Icon, she says she doesn’t have much furniture to move, just a bed and the piano. The photos that I’ve seen of the CS house before it was sold look to me like a lot of the old 80’s style furniture is still there.
Right about what she said on the stand but we know she lies. Lol.
If she had any heavy furniture at all, and we know she had to have at least 3 beds and furniture, they had to go somewhere.
I don’t think that would be a house rented to students.
It wasn’t close to FSU at all.

Yes maybe the S Beach place was furnished but the Q is how her stuff was moved and where.
I am surprised Georgia hasnt brought that up.
But she did question her where W answered she just packed some swim suits for the boys.
So W basically admits she left all her stuff up in Tallahasse.
So that means someone put it someplace.

Right about what she said on the stand but we know she lies. Lol.
If she had any heavy furniture at all, and we know she had to have at least 3 beds and furniture, they had to go somewhere.
I don’t think that would be a house rented to students.
It wasn’t close to FSU at all.

Yes maybe the S Beach place was furnished but the Q is how her stuff was moved and where.
I am surprised Georgia hasnt brought that up.
But she did question her where W answered she just packed some swim suits for the boys.
So W basically admits she left all her stuff up in Tallahasse.
So that means someone put it someplace.
In my opinion they may have just left it there. I don’t know why I think that, but I just do.

You’re right, the place wouldn’t be for students probably, but I would think that professors with young families would be moving in and out of there all the time, and this was right before the beginning of the school year.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NatSC
Back