FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
True. I don't know. Someone posted somewhere claiming she is, but who knows. She undoubtedly is supposed to be testifying in the next couple weeks at the trial.
I believe that it’s possible that were it not for Scott Radius, there would BE no trial. I hope we don’t need someone like that again this time.

During his trial, when CA tried to minimize the "outside your house" text, he said something to the effect of "The highway is only the length of a football field away from my house." Do you think he was suggesting they were driving on 441.
441 isn’t considered a highway. It’s a state road with restaurants and stop and go traffic.
The only two highways are Turnpike and I95.
They go N-s
Theres another road that goes E-W called 595. If you google Whale harbor and expand the map, you will see what I mean. Its hard to explain.

During his trial, when CA tried to minimize the "outside your house" text, he said something to the effect of "The highway is only the length of a football field away from my house." Do you think he was suggesting they were driving on 441.
I’m thinking that his use of the word “Highway” would indicate he is talking about I95 not the Turnpike.
In S Florida We usually just say “Turnpike” if we mean the turnpike
Or “highway” if we mean I95.
At least it’s been like that for me.
I95 was always the main Highway for S Florida in a way-because most of S Florida was located more towards the beaches of the East coast.Maybe Amicuscurie may disagree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom
Back