FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He looks a lot tougher with his hair short. Welcome back to Florida Charlie. “Do the right thing” this time!

I thought so too, and he looks like he is from another country. No place in particular, but just not his pristine all American guy style.

I’m first generation Argentinian and he reminds me of the men there. Except the men there are beautiful, he’s not.

Be careful with some of these desperate YT "creators" of ... speculations, rumors, and lies!
(What happens at YT could / would also happen at other public fora, of course)
Watch out for fake news, echo chambers, and plagiarisms.
The Internet is full of authoritative and official sources, affording you the opportunity to vet their "click bait" creations.
Below (and attached) is the mugshot of Charles Adelson when he was transferred to South Dakota, which was still his most recent mugshot as of 9/8/2024 according to DOC of FL.
1726046939371.png

Last edited:
The more I look at this, the worse it looks to me. Why was the affidavit unsealed? In my opinion it hurt the investigation. I hope Mentour is getting someone to look into this finally.
He took down both videos.I was going to rewatch. It’s too bad he was backed into a corner by Webster on STS. Jeremy was great and defended Mentour . Mentour really sticks his neck out. He made no accusations.
I think Webster was drawing conclusions about what Mentour was saying.

He was just adding to the Donna/Charlie call with facts, and it was up to whoever saw it to draw their own conclusions or just receive the information. And it was new information.

Donna told Charlie that Wendi talked to the judge who talked to the judge-because Wendi told this to Donna. Facts. Or lies. Why did Wendi tell this to Donna unless it was beneficial to Wendi?
Anyway, I’m sorry Mentour took the videos down.

So many unanswered questions. And this new info a week before Donnas trial.

Last edited:
What information did the judge give Wendi? I already said I can see Wendi asking him to help her get information based on the circumstance AND I can see him saying ‘Ill see what I can find out’. Do you really think once (or if) he found out the Adelsons were implicated in the affidavit he passed that info onto Wendi. Like I said, lets give the judges a little more credit.
Do you think it’s ethical for the Judge to say “I’ll see what I can find out”?

I thought so too, and he looks like he is from another country. No place in particular, but just not his pristine all American guy style.

I’m first generation Argentinian and he reminds me of the men there. Except the men there are beautiful, he’s not.
It’s the same mug shot we’ve seen, isn’t it?

“Guilty Words” .just put out a video that the state should use. It’s that good. And not that long.
Would love to discuss it here.
Don’t think we need to discuss and dissect the points in detail. This YT has a Very interesting perspective. Would CA have access to this? Wonder if CA saw this if he would consider flipping on WA in full?

It’s the same mug shot we’ve seen, isn’t it?
Judy put up Katies mugshot, But it is listed as 2022. Maybe overlooked by Judy too. Yes that is not a recent shot of Charlie. (Sorry, I know you didn’t address me ).

Don’t think we need to discuss and dissect the points in detail. This YT has a Very interesting perspective. Would CA have access to this? Wonder if CA saw this if he would consider flipping on WA in full?
Never said to dissect it in detail. Just wondering what others thought of it.
Charlie claimed on the stand that he didn’t think he even saw Wendi’s interview with Isom which is hard to believe.

I liked the YT, especially the point that Wendi asked if she was a suspect on the drive over to the police station, before she had been told what happened to Dan. WOW! She knew and she kept trying to get clarification if there was any possibility Dan would regain consciousness.

He took down both videos.I was going to rewatch. It’s too bad he was backed into a corner by Webster on STS. Jeremy was great and defended Mentour . Mentour really sticks his neck out. He made no accusations.
I think Webster was drawing conclusions about what Mentour was saying.

He was just adding to the Donna/Charlie call with facts, and it was up to whoever saw it to draw their own conclusions or just receive the information. And it was new information.

Donna told Charlie that Wendi talked to the judge who talked to the judge-because Wendi told this to Donna. Facts. Or lies. Why did Wendi tell this to Donna unless it was beneficial to Wendi?
Anyway, I’m sorry Mentour took the videos down.

So many unanswered questions. And this new info a week before Donnas

According to Mentour Lawyer’s recent video, when Sig was arrested, the judge in Tallahassee ordered the probable cause affidavit be filed under seal, pursuant to a request by the Tallahassee Police Department.

In that same recent Mentour Lawyer video, there is a recorded call from sometime just after the above took place; in that call, Donna tells Charlie that the judge Wendi worked for wanted to talk to her, that he knew the judge in Tallahassee and wanted to give her some information “from that.”

According to Mentour Lawyer’s recent video, approximately a week after the above recorded phone conversation took place, the judge in Tallahassee signed an Order VACATING his prior order that the probable cause affidavit for Sigfredo be filed under seal.

It seems reasonable to me to conclude that as a result of the Order vacating the prior order, the contents of the probable cause affidavit were released in the media, making them accessible to the co-conspirators named in that affidavit, including members of the Adelson family.

It is my understanding, based on my reading of reporting at the time in the local news media, that the Tallahassee judge vacated his prior order without the knowledge of the Tallahassee Police Department, who had originally requested that the affidavit be filed under seal. It is my understanding that this is unusual.

Jeremy Mutz, on STS, said that it was unknown what prompted the judge to vacate the prior order. In an article I read, Georgia is quoted as saying that the judge appeared to have done it on his own motion.

However, in an email shown on a recent episode of STS, Mutz states that the Tallahassee Police Department appears to have believed that Meggs contacted the judge and requested that he vacate his prior order. On the same episode of STS, Webster appeared to be expressing the opinion that Meggs may have contacted the judge and asked that the prior order be vacated.

In that same episode of STS, Webster appears to me believe that the Mentour video is alleging that the judge in Tallahassee was paid to vacate the order. Nothing in the Mentour Lawyer video that I’ve seen suggests or alleges this.

In my opinion, no one that I’ve seen, either in the Mentour video or on the STS episode, has said anything bad about the Tallahassee judge or accused him of any actual impropriety.

The Mentour video, as I see it, does note that judges must avoid even the appearance of impropriety, and expresses some concern that such an appearance may have been created here, though it draws no conclusions as to what may have happened.

Last edited:
It is my understanding, based on my impressions of Mentour Lawyer’s recent video, that when Sig was arrested, the judge in Tallahassee ordered the probable cause affidavit be filed under seal, pursuant to a request by the Tallahassee Police Department.

It is also my understanding, based on my impressions of a recorded call I heard, that sometime after the above took place, Donna told Charlie on a recorded phone call that the judge Wendi worked for wanted to talk to her, that he knew the judge in Tallahassee and wanted to giver her some information “from that.”

It is my understanding, based on my impressions of Mentour Lawyer’s recent video, that approximately a week after the above recorded phone conversation took place, the judge in Tallahassee signed an Order VACATING his prior order that the probable cause affidavit for Sigfredo be filed under seal.

It is my understanding, based on my reading of reporting at the time in the local news media, that the Tallahassee judge vacated his prior order without the knowledge of the Tallahassee Police Department, who had originally requested that the affidavit be filed under seal.

It seems reasonable to conclude that as a result of the Order vacating the prior order, the contents of that affidavit were released in the media, making them accessible to the co-conspirators named in that affidavit, including members of the Adelson family.

Jeremy Mutz, on STS, said that it was unknown what prompted the judge to vacate the prior order. In an article I read, Georgia is quoted as saying that the judge appeared to have done it on his own motion.

On the episode of STS that I watched, Webster appeared to be expressing the opinion that Meggs may have contacted the judge and asked that the prior order be vacated. In an email shown on the same episode of STS, Mutz states that the Tallahassee Police Department appears to have believed this as well.

Nothing that I saw in the Mentour video suggested that any judge had been paid, which in my opinion, is what Webster, on that same episode of STS, seemed to me to think the Mentour video was alleging.

In my opinion, no one that I’ve seen, either in the Mentour video or on the STS episode, has said anything bad about the Tallahassee judge or accused him of any actual impropriety.

The Mentour video, as I see it, does note that judges must avoid even the appearance of impropriety, and expresses some concern that such an appearance may have been created here, though it draws no conclusions as to what may have happened.
I was going to listen again to get some more details. Thanks for this.

I liked the YT, especially the point that Wendi asked if she was a suspect on the drive over to the police station, before she had been told what happened to Dan. WOW! She knew and she kept trying to get clarification if there was any possibility Dan would regain consciousness.
Yes and many have been discussing it and something GC will bring up at Wendi’s trial.
We used to wonder if Isom said anything to her on the way to the station because she seemed so calm and composed , having just been picked up.
Did Isom just say “theres been an “accident” or “something happened to your ex”?
Whatever he could have said, Wendi was unusually calm and collected.
Something just didn’t add up with that.

And then the “I thought I was a suspect on the drive” (not exact words)

Yes and many have been discussing it and something GC will bring up at Wendi’s trial.
We used to wonder if Isom said anything to her on the way to the station because she seemed so calm and composed , having just been picked up.
Did Isom just say “theres been an “accident” or “something happened to your ex”?
Whatever he could have said, Wendi was unusually calm and collected.
Something just didn’t add up with that.

And then the “I thought I was a suspect on the drive” (not exact words)
It puzzles me that Wendi would have intentionally wanted to draw their attention to Charlie, as this woman seems to conclude. In my opinion, doing that might have brought their attention dangerously close to her. And also, in my opinion, it seems unlikely that Donna would have wanted her to do that as part of their plan.

In my opinion it is possible that the reason she kept bringing up how scared she was, how she was worried about her kids, and how the police didn’t seem to want to protect her, was to establish a justification for her move to South Florida. As I recall, on the stand in one of the trials she was asked why she stayed in South Florida and never went back, and she answered that she had requested police protection in Tallahassee, and they wouldn’t give it to her.

It’s never made sense to me that she would need to uproot her whole life and leave Tallahassee at all after her ex-husband died. I believe that at the time of the murder they had been separated for over a year and living on her own, so why would her life there be impacted by his loss to the extent that she would need to return to her parents’ home for help?

Hypothetically, it’s possible she might have felt that if she could show that she was afraid of a killer on the loose, people wouldn’t ask these types of questions or think the move was suspicious. In theory, it might seem even more suspicious given that she had told Jeff (and possibly others) that the only thing keeping her in Tallahassee was Dan (he says this in his police interview).

I think the state needs this kind of professional PowerPoint. She is good at extracting info on the same subject in this video that may be lost when you view it as a whole. Laser focusing.
I am sure the state is aware of all the inconsistencies and odd statements in her police interview that other people have noticed, and will address them should she be tried.

I heard an expert on one of the channels the other day mention an interesting (to me) possibility for a surprise at trial.

This person raised the possibility that Charlie might get on the stand and admit that he did pay to have Dan killed, BUT claim that he told his mother that he was being extorted and she believed him.

The expert noted that this would hurt his chances on appeal, but is it possible he would do this to save his mother, believing that he stands little chance on appeal anyway?

One could argue, in my opinion, that it’s possible the jury might find this easier to believe than if he got on the stand and stuck to the extortion story, and so it might make him a more credible witness for the defense.

I hope that the state has at least considered this possibility; it seems to me they were blindsided by the extortion defense at the last trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite
Back