FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn’t see the connection that Cottonwever did, until I read their comment. I think Charlie is just using an example of beating the system and doing things “under the table”.
He pays malpractice insurance for any claim, yet he would rather pay the patient to remain quiet.
He has talked about these kinds of things in other calls, a sort of boasting of his accomplishments , and how he seems to get away with breaking the law.
Maybe it gives him a thrill and a high.
So he diverts the attention away from reality to go back into his fantasy world of grandiosity.
I’m going to have another listen. Donna stays quiet so he always has an attentive audience with her. He shines with her, she never gives him a hard time or disagrees with him. His momma is proud of her boy..

Charlie seems to me to be saying the dentist should never have gone to the Board, and so he shouldn’t go to the cops. In my experience, dentists don’t “go to” the Board of Dentistry about a patient, I believe it’s the other way around. And yet, in this call, Charlie appears to be saying the situations are exactly the same, him going to the cops, or him “going to” the Board of Dentistry.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbandit22