GUILTY FL - Gene Vincent Kent, 9 mo, drowned in bathtub, Seffner, 3 Aug 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's spam. One of my friends was phished and I got the same comment on my page. I immediately deleted it off of mine. Not sure why the spam comments would be left up, but you never know.

I went to her myspace page but her annoying playboy icon/scroll kept freezing up my PC so I could not see the pics.

She doesn't mention her kids in her profile and its pretty obvious she is obsessed with boys and sex from her page. Typical for a 20 year old but not for a woman with 2 small kids. Loser.

20 years old, 2 kids, by possibly 2 different daddies. What a loser. she should be required to have her tubes tied.

I hope she goes to jail. The poor 2 year old who has to witness this.

While I agree that this person is a loser, having two kids by two fathers doesn't neccesarily make someone a loser. I had two kids by 19, and yes by two different fathers, but I took very good care of my kids, and that makes all the difference in the world.

From January 2010:

http://archive.wtsp.com/news/article/123877/58/Woman-in-baby-bathtub-drowning-back-in-jail

Katrina Brooks, 23, is in the Hillsborough County Jail on a probation violation just two weeks after a judge declined to sentence her to prison time for her conviction on neglect charges in the 2007 death of her 9-month old son...

The Florida Department of Corrections say they had Brooks arrested when she lied about where she was living and tested positive for marijuana.

Oy, what a piece of work. :gaah:

Kymistry35
, How dare you put your babies first, for crying out loud.
Seriously, your post made my heart swell a little. It's good to hear a young mum taking the responsibility along with the very hard work
it takes to take care of not one but two babies.

Your right, your not a loser Kymistry35, your a good mummy!! :happydance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beanut
Back