FL - Healthcare workers Jada Harris, 18, and Shy'Tiona Bishop, 20 charged for livestream abuse of elderly patient with dementia - 4/11/23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
you're right. and it's funny, because I'm the on who is usually looking at these things objectively and thinking prosecution/defense points, but that is how crazy this makes me. not that it's an excuse, just as an example of how this case overwhelms in its horror.

Obviously if we follow WS and crime in general then we learn of some horrible, the worst kinds of stuff. I guess that being so close to this disease jades me a bit.

Great screen name and song there.

Obviously if we follow WS and crime in general then we learn of some horrible, the worst kinds of stuff. I guess that being so close to this disease jades me a bit.

yep, like ER doctors and the like. but then it bubbles up when it's just too close. sigh.

Great screen name and song there.
Thank you! And do think most people just think that I'm a blonde nun. I highly recommend the dance cover and the Spanish version to mix it up a bit, if you like the song.

yep, like ER doctors and the like. but then it bubbles up when it's just too close. sigh.

Thank you! And do think most people just think that I'm a blonde nun. I highly recommend the dance cover and the Spanish version to mix it up a bit, if you like the song.

I struggled with the time on that tune many years ago while learning guitar.

This is a struggle for sure as these are young ladies that probably still have a future. Contrary to many opinions I’m actually very proud that my mom was a hippie in her youth but can’t imagine a teen learning that their mom committed a crime like this in her younger days.

As much as I believe in redemption and 2nd chances, I say throw the book at these two. It was truly disgusting and disrespectful. They filmed this vulnerable adult with parts of her body exposed. It will be interesting to see if the DA files more charges.

These stories haunt me. To imagine living your entire life with independence, raising your family, being loved by others, and presumably being a decent human being. Then to spend the rest of your days basically institutionalized and abused and demeaned by people who are paid (poorly at that) to take care of you.

It seriously makes me wonder why I go out of my way to live a healthy life if I may end up really old in a nursing facility when I outlive my family and friends.

What's REALLY tragic, in the long run, is that some children deliberately pick the worst nursing home they can find, and often for some very good reasons. This board is full of future stories like this.

What's REALLY tragic, in the long run, is that some children deliberately pick the worst nursing home they can find, and often for some very good reasons. This board is full of future stories like this.
That’s horrible!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back