FL FL - Homestead, WhtFem 15-30, UP129725, in a grassy area by the side of the roadway, scars on arms and legs, piercing, clothes, Jun'24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Isn't the missing date prior to the found date? I don't think it can be Alexis. Her last contact was a week after this Doe was found.

Understand. Usually that is indeed the case. However, it is a week. And sometimes info can be mistyped or sketchy. Technically yes, she went missing a week after UID was found. However, was the 10th when she was reported missing or actual date of last contact...

Understand. Usually that is indeed the case. However, it is a week. And sometimes info can be mistyped or sketchy. Technically yes, she went missing a week after UID was found. However, was the 10th when she was reported missing or actual date of last contact...
It says date of last contact on NamUs.

Yes it does. Again, there have been many times this info is not 100% accurate. Do you want me to remove my post? LOL
No, not at all. I was just explaining my reason for thinking Alexis might not be our Doe. If it is an actual last contact date, then it's an impossibility. But as you said, sometimes there are mistakes. I'm not arguing with you, I'm just talking it through.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79