DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Disgusting. I’m livid and heartbroken.

There is a pretty good video of the suspect in the above link. Hopefully he should be easily identified and locked up sooner than yesterday.

There is a $13,000 reward. I would post the entire video but I don’t know how, here is a screenshot.
F639C171-EFD2-43EE-A90B-B4018FB74B44.jpeg

omg this kills me
those poor horses
I know, it’s so sickening. Animal cruelty is my hot button.

Woot! Police have a person of interest thanks to the video. Way to go LE!

Law enforcement now have a person of interest in the case thanks to surveillance video. The footage was captured at the stables where the horse was kept in the 5800 block of Buckeye Road in Palmetto.

Here is the video. It just shows the monster, it’s not graphic.

https://www.bradenton.com/news/local/crime/article238080444.html

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-15_23-53-46.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-15_23-53-46.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1
I know, it’s so sickening. Animal cruelty is my hot button.

Woot! Police have a person of interest thanks to the video. Way to go LE!

[bbm]

me too!
I hope they throw the book at him

I've personally never understood why I'm supposed to feel super sad about a horse being slaughtered and eaten. But I'm not supposed to feel sad about all the pigs and cows slaughtered an eaten? Is it seriously anything remotely different to kill and eat a horse instead of a cow or a pig? It's not like cows aren't living breathing creatures, same with pigs. It just seems hypocritical to me.

This is strange for sure. If you’re going to break into a livestock area, why choose a horse? The article is correct, the things that are given to horse are not safe for humans. The meat can be tainted with something that will make you sick. Just odd. I bet this guy never thought he’d be on camera. It’s doubtful he will go unidentified for long.

I've personally never understood why I'm supposed to feel super sad about a horse being slaughtered and eaten. But I'm not supposed to feel sad about all the pigs and cows slaughtered an eaten? Is it seriously anything remotely different to kill and eat a horse instead of a cow or a pig? It's not like cows aren't living breathing creatures, same with pigs. It just seems hypocritical to me.

Horses are not bred and raised for that purpose, not in this country. Besides the health hazard of it with horses being fed and treated with things not safe for human consumption, as someone else just mentioned, would you be sad about a dog or cat being slaughtered and eaten? They can't live in your house, but here in the U.S., horses are closer to "pets" than livestock for most of us.

I don't eat any animal products, if that matters, and I do feel sad about the rampant abuse of farm animals.

This horse was not slaughtered and eaten. This horse was stolen and butchered. I'm sure you're not saying it is acceptable (I'm certain you don't really believe it is acceptable) to break into a person's stable, steal their horse (pet, mine was definitely a pet, my best friend growing up), hack its shoulders off and leave it to die? Would you be okay with someone stealing your dog and chopping it's legs off if they were hungry? They eat dogs in China so it shouldn't be a problem?

Last edited:
I was incorrect, police don't have a person of interest they are questioning, they are saying the video guy is a person of interest.

The video is pretty good, how has he not already been identified?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth
Back