FL FL - Isabelle "Bella" Davila, 16, may be in Jacksonville, mom was taking her to Tampa for med & MH treatment, she fled in Orlando, 8 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1723969143565.png

She (her mom) said they were taking Davila to a treatment center in Tampa when she disappeared in Orlando.

They have confirmed she is back in Jacksonville.

Davila’s mother said the family is extremely concerned because her daughter needs medical and mental treatment.

NCMEC:

Used Tinder to arrange a pickup! That was a fast Tinder meetup.

Also, can you use Tinder legally at 16?

View attachment 525359

She (her mom) said they were taking Davila to a treatment center in Tampa when she disappeared in Orlando.

They have confirmed she is back in Jacksonville.

Davila’s mother said the family is extremely concerned because her daughter needs medical and mental treatment.

NCMEC:
The distance between Orlando and Jacksonville is about 150 miles so it's quite the trip.

I have no idea how Tinder works.
Can you post your photo with a message that you need a ride to Jacksonville?

OMG..I can't even imagine the dangerous perverts who are out there waiting to pounce.
I think you probably can, yes.
Very disturbing situation. At least law enforcement, hopefully as she’s a minor, can trace her communications…Let’s hope so.

Normally you first need a match, then you can start communicating via such app hidden behind your profile….does not look good at all for a 16yrs old
So if I understand correctly, she must already have been in contact with someone to ask for a ride…
That makes sense.
I was thinking along the lines of her just posting as a damsel in distress.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29
Back