Recovered/Located Fl - Jackson Matthew Sawall, 18, Cocoa, 31 May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Authorities Searching For Melbourne Resident 18-Year-Old Jackson Sawall

The Cocoa Police Department is looking for a missing teen identified as 18-year-old Jackson Matthew Sawall, who was last seen on Thursday, May 31.
2B37A5E2-2703-434E-9174-E73CDBBA09A6.jpeg
Authorities say Sawall didn’t show up for work at Murdock’s Bistro in Cocoa.

He was last seen on Thursday, May 31, leaving his residence at 1046 Tortoise Cove in Melbourne at around 6 a.m.

Witnesses described him as wearing a white button down shirt, with a Green Bay Packers hat, blue jeans and black high top sneakers.

Sawall drives a 2000 4-door black Jaguar with Florida tag 613NLW.

Have A Tip? Call CRIMELINE at 1-800-423-TIPS (8477).

Cocoa Police Department

18-year-old Melbourne man reported missing after not showing up for work
John Witzel, Sawall's grandfather, said on Facebook that Sawall's phone was going straight to voicemail and he had not touched his social media accounts. A bank inquiry showed no debit card activity or withdraws from his bank account and he left a $1,500 paycheck unclaimed at his workplace, Witzel said.
The day before his disappearance, Sawall was caught on security footage carrying a sleeping bag and a backpack at his sister's home in Melbourne, Witzel said. Sawall had previously told his grandfather he might go camping one night that week.

Witzel said Sawall has been known to stay overnight in abandoned homes.

Missing Melbourne man located in Montana
The 18-year-old Melbourne man reported missing last week has been located in Montana Monday, according to his relatives.
"I have no time to talk but I wanted everyone know that they found Jackson alive and well near Bozeman, Montana," John Witzel said in the post. "I’m on my way to the airport now to catch a flight up there now. Thank you for all your help and I’ll post more as I have it. Apparently he did run away."

hmmm, if you and I were chatting and you told me that, I might have to come see for myself... All the way from another state. Just to see. And while I'm there, maybe we'd have lunch or take a walk...

I would love that. It would give me an excuse to visit Bozeman again myself (I live in Atlanta)!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa
Back