FL FL - Jayanna Clark, 25, **kidnapped, Tampa, 18 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score

On July 18, 2024, at 1:30 a.m., a call came in about a possible kidnapping near the 5000 block of Bordeaux Village Place in Tampa.

Once deputies arrived on the scene, they spoke to witnesses who said they saw a black Nissan sedan pull up and two individuals physically force Jayanna Clark, 25, into the vehicle.

While this investigation is ongoing, detectives have reason to believe Clark was kidnapped by Jayvontae Bell, 26. He currently has a warrant out for his arrest in Pinellas County for Armed Kidnapping for a separate incident.

BELL-AND-CLARK-RESIZED.jpg

Courtesy: Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office

At around 1:30 a.m., the sheriff’s office received a call about a possible kidnapping in the area of Bordeaux Village Place in Tampa, near the University of South Florida.

Deputies said they spoke to witnesses who saw Jayanna Clark, 25, when she was forced into a black Nissan sedan by two individuals.

Frightening! Article states that the 2 are known to each other but no details on the previous kidnapping mentioned in the OP.

Investigators say that 25-year-old Jayanna Clark was forced into a black Nissan by two men at Bordeaux Village Place near 50th Street and E 127th Avenue.

Clark is considered “missing and endangered,” authorities said. Detectives are looking for 26-year-old Jayvonte Bell.

Bell is already wanted for a separate armed kidnapping case in Pinellas County, the sheriff’s office said.

I was wondering if his name is spelled correctly in the MSM articles. It stated he has an active warrant in Pinellas county but their Judicial Record search engine shows NO cases of any status with that name. (and I tried just as Jay Bell as well) https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/PublicAccess/default.aspx I didn't find anything in Hillsborough County either, another county the article linked in this thread said he had a warrant out in. Search Results Then I went to the Sheriff FB page and say they spelled it differently. Jahvoente not Jayvoente Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office STILL no records with that spelling in either county. I'm not doubting the sheriff's info about the warrant but his name is likely not being listed properly for it not to show up in either county's court record/arrest database. Hope they find her safely soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it
Back