FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have a few thoughts. Let's assume the suspect is wearing a bike helmet. WHY would he be wearing a bike helmet after just driving a car and then proceed to walk down the street?

To me, the only thing more conspicuous than someone walking down the street in a bike helmet (without a bike) would be someone driving a car while wearing a helmet.

So here are some possible thoughts about it:

1. He was only driving the car for a short distance and didn't want to waste time by taking the helmet off or he just didn't think about taking it off because he was only going to be in the car a short time?

2. Where is the bike? Could he have traded off with an accomplice?

3. Was he working nearby or pretending to work nearby and that's why he didn't bother with the helmet?

I have a few more ideas, but I am running late for work. But, I'd like to hear others thoughts on this.

Ok, crazy thing just happened. I was out walking my dogs, and I was heading back to my condo. Exiting my building were two men and one was wearing a very similar outfit. I dont believe this is the guy, but perhaps this employee for that area. Unfortunetely my phone has a thing you have to keep pushing a button to unlock it, and my dogs kept getting tangled so I did not get a good pic. They were working something on the light that is on the street. So maybe this is a city employee? He was kneeling down and I waited till he stood up, but by the time I got a pic he was almost back in my building.
I am not a psychic or anything but sometimes I think to myself "this is a sign" about things. I thought this when I realized the pic I got was so similar to the position of the POI pic. The fence shot I mean.
So the person was wearing khaki pants, tucked in white t-shirt, helmet type hat. He worked on a city light, but had access into my condo building.
I took a pic of the type of light he was working on. I am in Fort Lauderdale, Fl.

1411788.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
1411838.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

You can click on the image to see it larger. I may go look for them around my building.

BTW, there is no contrustion going on in my building.

Now that is very interesting, Want!! You could be onto something. Hmmm...just to see him behind the gate is rather odd, too. Too bad he wasn't turned sideways. I have to wonder why he would have access to your condo building tho?! If he was working on a city light, I don't understand...unless he lives there.

I agree, Pink. It would be very suspicious to see a person wearing a bike helmet first driving a car then walking down the street with no bike. Makes no logical sense.

Ok, crazy thing just happened. I was out walking my dogs, and I was heading back to my condo. Exiting my building were two men and one was wearing a very similar outfit. I dont believe this is the guy, but perhaps this employee for that area. Unfortunetely my phone has a thing you have to keep pushing a button to unlock it, and my dogs kept getting tangled so I did not get a good pic. They were working something on the light that is on the street. So maybe this is a city employee? He was kneeling down and I waited till he stood up, but by the time I got a pic he was almost back in my building.
I am not a psychic or anything but sometimes I think to myself "this is a sign" about things. I thought this when I realized the pic I got was so similar to the position of the POI pic. The fence shot I mean.
So the person was wearing khaki pants, tucked in white t-shirt, helmet type hat. He worked on a city light, but had access into my condo building.
I took a pic of the type of light he was working on. I am in Fort Lauderdale, Fl.

1411788.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
1411838.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What a wonderful coincidence. And you know what they say about coincidences: there are none.
There has been so much talk of the video, is it a man or woman,height, hair or hat, shoes, etc. And you have the wherewithall to see this person, think aha! and capture it on your cell phone.
Well done.

Maybe you will be able to see if there is a city employee truck parked nearby.
Or if it is a company hired by your condo building.

Let us know.

I have only seen that picture once, but I thought it mentioned clips on the ankles,, bicycle clips and that he/she had some kind of pepper spray container. I always wondered if he/she was a messenger that carried financial documents. Wasn't Jennifer a financial advisor or something? I don't know much about this case but that picture always interested me.

Manny, I have noticed something on his lower leg that resembled an ankle clip, and a bike messenger was my first thought after thinking it was a bike helmet. I still have a bike messenger rendering included on my blowup page of the suspect stills.

But the comments about the ankle clip and pepper spray would be those of wherever you saw the picture. It hasn't been suggested any more than any number of other interpretations.

Bike messenger was working for me until I found the holster which others believe is a saddle bag or bag he is carrying. See my next post on the utility worker picture wanttohelp posted.

I did a lot of research at the time on the potential for it being a bike messenger in the Orlando area, but didn't come up with anything that made much sense out where Jennifer lived.

But as pinkhistorybuff asks, it's hard to make much sense of it whatever it is.

rd

I don't know what to think about the suspect's photo.

I've studied it until my eyes fell out but I'll tell you my opinion about it now is that it's a male with a knit cap of some kind, maybe a ski mask rolled up. If you have a ski mask try and roll it up for a comparison.

~

I don't know what to think about the suspect's photo.

I've studied it until my eyes fell out but I'll tell you my opinion about it now is that it's a male with a knit cap of some kind, maybe a ski mask rolled up. If you have a ski mask try and roll it up for a comparison.

~

I had thought noway was it a cap with rolling. Then I was at the Jen site and open a pdf of the photo, maybe a flier with the photo or something. It opened in my pdf viewer at 100%, which was magnified/or enlarged. It was in like pixels or something, looked almost like little squares. Here you could view a clear, unaltered in anyway magnification, and here I saw the rolling too.
GREAT thought in is it a mask like robbers wear!

I had seen that link SS you posted before, and when I saw the pdf I thought about your link and agree it looks something like that. But I think the poster was saying what if it was rolled like that, but it was really something like this rolled...
images

or
images
images

I think this is similar to what your saying
images

Does this bring us back to robbery gone bad at all?

Wrong place wrong time?

Does this bring us back to robbery gone bad at all?

Wrong place wrong time?

Perhaps, but there was no activity on Jenn's ATM or CC at/after the time she went missing, also, why was the DVD player left in the car - did the POI simply forget it in the haste to get away from the area?

SS - Oh - that Chef's beanie looks very, very interesting! Together with the baggy pants, could well be someone in the food service industry! DId Jenn have a favorite restaurant in the area?

Perhaps, but there was no activity on Jenn's ATM or CC at/after the time she went missing, also, why was the DVD player left in the car - did the POI simply forget it in the haste to get away from the area?

SS - Oh - that Chef's beanie looks very, very interesting! Together with the baggy pants, could well be someone in the food service industry! DId Jenn have a favorite restaurant in the area?

I agree about the beanie.. in fact the clothing could then tie to a uniform...

The DVD is intersting... either it was left behind... a ruse to make it look like a robbery... or she was bringing it somewhere for repair or something.

I would propose that... if it was a robbery gone wrong... the perp wouldn't use the atm card or anything to distance him/herself from the disappearance.

someone on another thread stated he was familiar with the area and that there is a grocery store near there. that poster felt the person looked like someone who worked in a bakery...all white clothes? does that sound plausible?

someone on another thread stated he was familiar with the area and that there is a grocery store near there. that poster felt the person looked like someone who worked in a bakery...all white clothes? does that sound plausible?

There is a Publix at the corner of John Young Pkwy & Conroy/Americana as well as a Winn Dixie on the corner of Texas & Americana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman