FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, cloudajo. I hadn't realized Jennifer had not been in the condo very long. And I always think that the "uncomfortable" feeling people get should be listened to very carefully--both before something bad happens and certainly by LE once it does. That's instinct talking.

Human Remains Found; No ID For Victim
No Victim Information Or Cause Of Death Known

POSTED: Thursday, February 11, 2010
UPDATED: 7:31 pm EST February 11, 2010

ST. CLOUD, Fla. -- Osceola County sheriff's detectives are investigating an unattended death in St. Cloud.

Detectives found human remains near Crabgrass Road in the Bull Creek Wildlife Management Preserve on Wednesday.

The remains were taken to the Medical Examiner's Office in Orlando.

Victim information and cause of death have been determined at this time. The investigation is ongoing.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22536530/detail.html

Osceola county is directly south of Orange Co.

I realize the info. on the cause of death and id is conflicting (BBM) and could be a typo/mistake.

I always think of poor Jennifer when I visit Orlando as I recently did....and I am always cautious there, fun place but really dangerous feeling to me...

yeah I live in South Florida but in a very very safe suburb, and our crime stats compared to Orlando and compared to national average are amazing....Orlando is much higher than the national average (yeah we are lower)

My thought on this has always been a crime of "opportunity"...a worker (illegal) who saw her, maybe watched and waited and found a time (morning) to grab her and ....

I feel that this creep went back to wherever he is from (mexio?)

the POI was short...and looked to be pretty young I think and dressed in worker clothes
some think it could be a woman...I don't..I think it was a short man, probably strong guy , wiry, used to doing physical labor

I have always wondered why the "landfills" were not searched....ponds.canals or lakes were not searched ....I think the ball was dropped here

such a sad story....a beautiful young woman and her loving family , they deserved better

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/02/angry-crude-postings-to-jennif.html

WDBO Local News

Angry, crude postings to Jennifer Kesse website
By Joe Ruble @ February 16, 2010 5:00 AM

The father of the missing Orlando woman normally doesn't allow the comments to be read, because of their nature, but postings made on Valentine's Day crossed the line.

Drew Kesse said the person who spouts the hate toward him and Orlando police has been blocked eight times from the website, but keeps changing his IP address and returns.

Now, Kesse is planning to fight his online accuser by going to Tallahassee and pushing for a new tougher laws that deal with threats. Read HB 317 and SB 860.

"We have a problem with our laws and we must look to fix them," he wrote in an email to WDBO news.

A $1 million reward for information leading to her return expires later this month.

Last January 23, at the Mall at Millenia, the Kesses participated in a Community Safety Event in which two thousand people attended. A handful even offered their DNA to help find a missing loved one.

Jennifer Kesse vanished from her Orlando condo on January 24, 2006. Her parked car was found a mile from her home. A security camera caught a person leaving the car and walking away. That person was never identified.

This is a good move by Drew Kesse. I recommended it in a posting to the Bradenton.com editorial on this a few weeks ago.

I also pointed out that the person is not changing his IP address to get around blocking, which is still being claimed I see. A normal internet customer gets a different IP address frequently. It takes a special business level account to have an assigned IP address.

So trying to block an IP address of a typical internet user doesn't work. I recommended:

- Pass a law, if needed, to enable law enforcement to request a fixed internet address be assigned to an internet customer they have determined needs further investigation for being reported for making online threats. The action, and the address assigned, should be via notification to the customer making the threats and the ones reporting the threats.

This is not infallible, some internet providers can't do it, but this is an important step to take for all.

end quote

Of course, that was with the level of hate posted at a less than actionable level for police. The latest may be worse, I don't know, but the police definitely are taking these threats seriously. I think the law I recommend, if needed, is the right step to take for this problem to help them.

rd

i wrote about this i swear in the first few posts i dont recall the time now but i wrote that the son had been getting harrassed and no one on here would believe me .IM glad i put what i knew down in words even if i cant find it right now lol but i knew this was going on and has been from the beginning.

I was listening to a drew kesse last night talking with a radio host and he said something that i think may very well be what happend to jen. I have allways stated she wasn't trafficed and i have allways talked about the workers and how jen hated them she complained that they would stare and do what not to her anyway last night drew said since we havn't found anything in 4 years thats why they really looked at the trafficing however and i couldn't believe he even said it when i heard it i was like omg but he said we should have found something by now if this was a worker theres a good chance that with all the construction going on that she was poured in to a slab of sment . no one has thought of this that i know of but that would really exsplain why there has been absolutlly nothing found if i were him i would not care i would have the owners figure out just what was made out of concrete and break it up i mean surelly theres blue prints from that work that was done they would know just what was set in concrete at the time she went missing construction crews are pretty good at staying on time and the blue prints would almost work like a to do list u would know what was put up say just before she went missing and up to a week after sment cures in 24.48 hrs so if they could figure out what was made out of sment in that time period i saw break it apart its a good possibillity if u ask me ..

all the more reason to do what i was just talking about ..its not like u are going in blind and wrecking everything in that time frame the mosiac owners will know what was being done if not daily weekly for certin so they would know where the cement was poured,,

I think the white substance...concrete powder or? would really be worth looking at

as far as encasing her in concrete however....when they do concrete on these large projects I think there is more than one person needed...and I don't think that a whole group conspired to hide her remains...you would need the huge truck to mix the conceret and people there to guide it

frankly that job is probably NOT given to illegal day laborers

I think it is far more likely that she was forced to some half finished apt and raped and killed and he put her body in a construction bag/s and wheelbarrowed her over to a construction dumpster

My guess "he" is back home in Mexico, El Salvador or wherever..

sad to say this may not have any resolution, maybe he will make a deathbed confession to a Padre?? One can only hope that fate/justice has removed him from the equation....Mexico is a dangerous place outside the tourista areas

I don't "feel" that he is in the Orlando area....no other crimes match this

again : I strongly feel it was a construction worker, probably laborer, illegal...saw her, found a time to snatch her...then he got rid of her body in one of the dumpsters

he took back the car...and went off into the void....

It is sad that Jennifer never got the attention or the searches that other cases have recieved

JMO of course

I gotta dissagree depending on what your building and iam sure there were more then one concrete projects going on but regardless concrete is different everytime u mix it it can take up to well over 48 hours to become solid so it wouldnt be to hard to put her in it while its like quicksand and smooth it over after an 8 hour or 10 hour day u could still do it the sment would not have formed yet in alot of cases .If they build any kinda foundation the walls are up to 8 feet and lined with reebar u dont stant on top the truck uses the hinge and it poors in the the box if she was on the bottom in there anywhere u would never know i think its a good possibillity sure solves a big part of this why u can basically step outside of her appt and dont know if she went straight left right ,up or down and if im not mistaken didn't the dogs keep hitting on the parking lots .I just really think its a good possibilitty.

I gotta dissagree depending on what your building and iam sure there were more then one concrete projects going on but regardless concrete is different everytime u mix it it can take up to well over 48 hours to become solid so it wouldnt be to hard to put her in it while its like quicksand and smooth it over after an 8 hour or 10 hour day u could still do it the sment would not have formed yet in alot of cases .If they build any kinda foundation the walls are up to 8 feet and lined with reebar u dont stant on top the truck uses the hinge and it poors in the the box if she was on the bottom in there anywhere u would never know i think its a good possibillity sure solves a big part of this why u can basically step outside of her appt and dont know if she went straight left right ,up or down and if im not mistaken didn't the dogs keep hitting on the parking lots .I just really think its a good possibilitty.

Well...I live in Florida...do you??

Not to sound "prejudice"...just truthful....the fact is that most of the "day laborers" (illegal laborers) are NOT working without supervison...I don't think they usually have the keys to the truck...they ride in the back of it...they don't have the job of running the crane/backhoe/whatever...they are the ones out there doing just what the name says "Labor"....day labor

A day labor guy would have access to bags and a wheelbarrow...but not sure that he could pour concrete on a big job and hide a body..it would not be a lone task, and not one usually even given to a day (illegal) laborer..

not to mention that they do have engineering and very strict building codes to follow here....so things like a large concret pour have to be "signed off" and supervised

I think the "dust" or concrete in the car might be from his clothes , work, or from where he took Jennifer...all good clues but pretty old now...

IMHO this case was never handled right from the start. Pretty much a cold case now. I don't think they are going to start breaking up buildings at this point...not unless there was a real specific evidence

sad to say this is pretty "cold" :(

Was it ever determined what the white substance was on the inside of her car?:

Slide 3: http://www.wpbf.com/slideshow/news/7157462/detail.html

Looks like it could be plaster/paint/cement?

I found this reference from a Feb 17, 2006 article. Could it also be dried processing fluid and/or fingerprint dust?

"Something happened there and that's my daughter, a living being, and she was taken from that car," Jennifer's father, Drew Kesse, said.

He said, even with the splashes of processing fluid used to check for evidence, his daughter Jennifer's car is cleaner than she ever kept it. Detectives likely have most of the items of clutter that used to be there, hoping for clues.

"I'm sure they took everything they possibly could out of it and I hope they pulled something off of something in that car to give them a direction," Drew Kesse said.

Fingerprint dust lines the steering wheel, gear shift, door handles and anything else a suspect might have touched. The seats and floors were likely vacuumed to collect hairs and fibers. Soil tests could show where the mud caked on the bottom of the car came from.

http://www.wftv.com/news/7162648/detail.html

I was listening to a drew kesse last night talking with a radio host and he said something that i think may very well be what happend to jen. I have allways stated she wasn't trafficed and i have allways talked about the workers and how jen hated them she complained that they would stare and do what not to her anyway last night drew said since we havn't found anything in 4 years thats why they really looked at the trafficing however and i couldn't believe he even said it when i heard it i was like omg but he said we should have found something by now if this was a worker theres a good chance that with all the construction going on that she was poured in to a slab of sment . no one has thought of this that i know of but that would really exsplain why there has been absolutlly nothing found if i were him i would not care i would have the owners figure out just what was made out of concrete and break it up i mean surelly theres blue prints from that work that was done they would know just what was set in concrete at the time she went missing construction crews are pretty good at staying on time and the blue prints would almost work like a to do list u would know what was put up say just before she went missing and up to a week after sment cures in 24.48 hrs so if they could figure out what was made out of sment in that time period i saw break it apart its a good possibillity if u ask me ..

Thanks. Do you know what show this was and if a recording is posted online somewhere?

Police Search For Body Of Missing Orlando Woman

The Orlando Police Department is searching a wooded area near Oakridge Road and
Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando after receiving a tip that the body of missing
Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse may be buried in the area.

MORE: http://www.wftv.com/tu/5NF1dJrMD.html

http://www.wesh.com/news/22610278/detail.html

A search was under way early Friday morning in a vacant field near where Jennifer Kesse disappeared more than four years ago.

Orlando police and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement searched the location along South Orange Blossom Trail near Oakridge Road.

The area is near the Mall at Milennia. Kesse lived at an apartment complex in the area.

Investigators said it's a partially wooded area.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further updates.

Tip Prompts Search In Kesse Case

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22610272/detail.html

"Sources told Local 6 that a tipster claiming to be a family member of the person who may have abducted Kesse said Kesse's body is possibly buried in the field. Three dogs alerted on an area, prompting a larger dig that includes backhoes and other heavy equipment."
from the article

Also, they say the field is about a mile from her condo.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orlando Police Department is searching a vacant field Friday morning near Oak Ridge Road and Wakulla Way (see map), west of Orange Blossom Trail, after receiving a tip in the case of missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse.

"The Orlando Police Department, FDLE and Investigations are following up a tip in the Jennifer Kesse Missing/Endangered Adult Case," investigators wrote in a morning release.

SEARCH UNDERWAY: See Images | Raw Video
PHOTOS: Images Of Jennifer Kesse

“I am shaking right now. This one is off the charts,” Jennifer’s father Drew told WFTV reporter Ryan Hughes Friday morning. “It is hitting very hard.”

Drew told Eyewitness News he won't come to the scene, but said he's certain they'll find something.
http://www.wftv.com/news/22610182/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member