FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but my point is still correct ..the tip was not about the catch me killer . the tip was about what u just talked about .

I'm not sure what your talking about or whom your point was to. I remembered the episode the whole time, i had seen it multiple times. You were talking about Mrs.Kesse seeming excited and all I said was yeah Mr.Kesse had just spoke about a tip she wasn't aware of. My point was it was a god one and she was probally happy/excited about it, putting her in that mood.

wanttohelp - No thats not true. he was talking about the new tip about the ladys boyfriend who says he saw her with 2 guys. i watched it twice. he was saying he just found out the day before.

Iam talking to you after you wrote this . and when i was talking about mrs kesse it wasnt just when she had heard that from mr kesse it was from the second they came on she was movin around and trying to get words in over mr kesse,, and it dont matter if u saw it twice clearly we both saw the same thing and got different feelings about what we saw. nothing wrong with that but when i come out with my OPINNION you cant then say,,, no thats not true, Because It's only my opinnion .

no when he said she doesn't even know about this tip he was refering to someone else not this meat head on u tube .Because thats why they were on jvm but like i just said yesterday they allmost and thought they had figured out who that poi is that is walking by the fence remember he said he have had a few really good tips and then said well my wife doesn't even know about this guy and it was who ever they thought the poi was but turned out not to be him that was the tip that mis kesse new nothing about not this new guy..

this was not an opinion and it was not true

I wonder why this woman would wait all of this time to tell LE that her boyfriend saw someone who looked like Jennifer with two men the day that she disappeared? It seems to me she would have gone to LE the second the guy told her that. I don't think I would put to much stock in that story after all of this time. How would LE track down the two men who were supposed to be with Jennifer? Unless the guy who says he saw them can work with an artist and get a good pic of these guys and a car if they were in one that info won't do much good.

For Jennifer's parents sake it would be wonderful if this were true and somehow LE could track these two guys down.

The fourth anniversary of this dreadful crime is approaching and where is the investigation?
Sadly, it appears it is where it was three years and ten months ago.

In the first year this case was examined by a 'crime class' at a local college but nothing more was heard about that.
There have been reports that in recent months Jennifer's case has been reviewed by LE with 'fresh eyes' involved. Once again there has been no positive outcome.

This is an extremely difficult case for any investigator.
A crime scene is a good starting point, even an essential one.
Where is the crime scene?

If this is a homicide a body helps any investigation.
Where is the body?

Forensic evidence is needed too. What forensic evidence is there?
From what I understand the only forensic evidence is 'a bit of DNA' that is of no use with today's technology. This was from the car.
The suspect left the car very clean indeed.
Anyway, is a bit of DNA going to be enough to pin a crime like this on anyone?
Especially if that is the only forensic evidence there is.

Finally do LE have any witnesses?
Nobody knows the answer to that question but surely someone somewhere saw or heard something.
If there are no witnesses it makes it even harder to solve this crime.

Right back on the day of the abduction the suspect carefully parked Jennifer's car at HOTG apartments.
Why did he park there?
Most likely to easily get back to where he came from; Mosaic condos.
If Bo the tracking dog is right that's where the suspect headed after dropping the car.
Apparently the scent stopped where Jennifer's car had been parked at Mosaic.
Was there a construction worker's van parked right alongside Jennifer's car that morning?

As far as a motive goes for this case I don't buy the 'sex slave' or 'sex market' theory because it's far to exotic.
I would expect most LE officer's would say they never encountered that scenario in decades of service.
This type of crime has three words to describe it. The first of those words is abduction with the next two words beginning with r and m. Not nice to contemplate I know.

The best evidence is the pictures of the suspect. However the face is obscured and the images are of a poor quality.
Amazingly many people claim to be able to see all kinds of things in these grainy images. I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder.
It is worth noting that it isn't known for certain whether the gender of the suspect is male or female.
For what it's worth I go for male but I wouldn't bet my house on it!
And despite the uncertainty of the gender people can see tattoos, insignia on the suspects clothing and even what he or she is carrying.
The big problem with enlarging these images is all the imperfections are enlarged as well.

This post might seem negative but it shows what detectives are up against. And on top of this the suspect had forty eight hours start before the investigation got serious.
Nearly four years ago the lead detective said:

"this is as close to a vanishing as I have ever seen."

This is one tough case to solve.

They have tried this type of reward before.
To my way of thinking the reward has to be for information leading to finding Jennifer and not conditional on her safe return.
Surely it makes sense to cover all the bases even if some of them are unpalatable.
We are nearly four years down the track after all.

This is great, even if it has been done before., since its only for a period of time maybe Trisha can post this on the website homepage, or on the top. In their free time if anyone has any this is great info to send to Geraldo, NG, JVM, etc....

What I just dont understand is not having pings to anywhere. If she was taken from her place I can't imagine her having time to pack her purse, if she was taken elsewhere you would think the phone would have been on until some point.

I also think it could have produce a more positive time she was taken hence helping drilling down a probable location.

Sometimes Rewards are offered not based on what a family necessarily wants but rather what the funder is willing to pay for. I agree- I wish it was for any information leading to Jennifer's whereabouts- good or bad. However- there is a $15,000 reward for that, a $10,000 reward for the Suspect, and now the $1 million for her safe return.

I feel so bad for her parents, also. How AWFUL it must feel to not know where your daughter is! I DONT GET IT! How does one just VANISH!? Have they ever checked landfills? I'd say that is about the best "hiding" place you'd get....
+ I hope this new reward brings about something....

In light of the Kesse's belief that Jennifer was trafficked........I view the movie Taken with MUCH different eyes. It is a movie not a documentary, but it was so eye opening. One of the statement made in the movie was that you have a 96 hour window until they are gone forever. Just chilling. I have to wonder if it is possible that Tracy Ocasio may have met with the same fate??? Someone that knows anything has to come forward!! Answers are better than nothing.

there is a good lifetime original movie about thid topic too, i think called human tracking or something and its really good.

Bumping for Jennifer....

Her father was on JVM the other night and was asked if he thought his daughter was trafficked. He was very careful to say it was a possibility due to her just vanishing but was not stating it as affirmatively as he had done previously. Not that it means anything, but in the back of my mind I hoped that perhaps he was trying to measure his words carefully so as not to damage any current investigations. I pray that this family gets their answers.

The lack of evidence bothers me.
How is the abduction going to be pinned on anyone when the only forensic evidence is a bit of unusable DNA?
Anything is possible but human trafficking seems a bit of a stretch.
There are thousands of people missing in the USA. Many have been missing for decades.
It is very frustrating this investigation has so little going for it and a lot of fresh eyes have reviewed the information LE has.

Where is Jennifer today?
My best guess is she isn't very far from where she lived at Mosaic.

Respectfully, I don't think trafficking is a "stretch". Orlando is an area that due to its transient nature (tourists, conventions) people come in and out of virtually undetected. There has been a huge issue with human trafficking in the citrus business for years.....North FL. has issues with tomato workers being trafficked immigrants, The Panhandle beach towns were recently the center of an FBI raid on Russian trafficked victims. With Florida's close proximity to water virtually around the perimeter of the entire state (except for a small part)......workers, women, and children can be on a boat within 3 hours of ANY point in the State...... and in many areas within minutes. Women and children are being trafficked in the US for exploitation in the US. So IMO trafficking is very possible......there are a number of women in this state over the years that vanished without a trace....many of them fit the slim, blonde, early 20's profile...a FAVORITE in the sex trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home