FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking over all the facts of the case again. IMO I am certain one of the workers at the condo complex is the perp. I have a sad feeling we may never know what happened. I hope I am wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

they found a recently missing girl in a lake in tampa or orlando it was apryl foster just wondering if the lake was drained and maybe has a link to jenn..

they found a recently missing girl in a lake in tampa or orlando it was apryl foster just wondering if the lake was drained and maybe has a link to jenn..
Mango lake wasn't drained and as far as we know they haven't searched the lake for anything after finding her car.

The POI in Jen's case looks military/navy to me based on the head-wear, clothes, posture and until someone spills the beans or confesses I just don't see how this case will ever progress any further. OPD seems to be waiting around for someone to come forward rather than actively searching for clues. I suppose after this long it is the natural course of things but it's incredibly sad for her family.

Wow! That's impressive technology at work. Was there DNA found in the car?

Mark.

Bumping for Jennifer. Gone too long... no answers, or even any leads. My heart breaks for her family.

Jennifer, where are you? A beautiful life lost too soon.

She's out there somewhere. So frustrating. My heart breaks for her parents. They need closure. Anything.

I wish there was something, anything to start up new talks or searches or anything. Someone knows something!

Looking over all the facts of the case again. IMO I am certain one of the workers at the condo complex is the perp. I have a sad feeling we may never know what happened. I hope I am wrong.

Many people think so, but the mention of her ex-boyfriend being part of the weekend party crew to me is huge. Jealousy can be a big trigger for foul play and there was definitely foul play here.

What Drew said on the Vanished ep was so heartbreaking - "give me a piece of my daughter's bones. Anything." They're so desperate to just know even if she is alive or dead. I cannot imagine waking up each morning and not knowing, unimaginable.

Why does LE not seem interested in solving this case? Even on a personable level as parents you'd think they would be holding searches or something to help these fellow parents get at least part of their little girl back.

Do they even actively investigate anymore? Do they consider the case cold until something happens (which looks more and more unlikely)

They have done a lot of searches including one last year. I think they want to solve the case. Unfortunately I don't think there is much to go on.

They have done a lot of searches including one last year. I think they want to solve the case. Unfortunately I don't think there is much to go on.

Thanks for the updates! It's good to hear they're still searching.

At first I thought that this was a stranger abduction and murder (thr perp being one of the construction workers) which would mean it would be near impossible to solve.

<modsnip> Jennifer didn't deserve this, any of this. Ugh.

as technology gets more advanced, hopefully more can be done with the bit of DNA involved in this case.

i don't think it will be solved unless this advance technology collides with the killer (and i believe it was a migrant worker) killing someone again, and getting caught.

as technology gets more advanced, hopefully more can be done with the bit of DNA involved in this case.

i don't think it will be solved unless this advance technology collides with the killer (and i believe it was a migrant worker) killing someone again, and getting caught.

I didn't know they had DNA. where was it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member