FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one way it looks suspicious the ex was in a bar across the apartments.
I wonder how far away his house was , if he lived close to Jennifer it is not so strange he went to this bar . The Melania mall is a popular place to go out to bars , restaurants
The police should checked if the ex was a regular at the bar if they have seen him before.

What is always been very suspicious to me is that the same time when Jennifer's family came to the mosaic , at the same time her car was parked at the other side of the street.
This makes me believe the poi was at the mosaic that morning. Maybe he saw people from the office going to jennifer's apt ,even it was too early to know she is missing,he realize they know something if they are there checking her place.
He knew he had to act fast, he went back to his house and drove her car and parked it where it was found.
The other possibility, once he saw the commotion in mosaic, he called his accomplish told him to move the car.

I googled Jennifer Kesse Matt and I see that the bar situation was reported on Greta's coverage of Jennifer's disappearance. So it was information that was withheld in the beginning.

Has I known this, I would have suggested that Jennifer was intent on giving the phone to her ex bf nearby for him to take care of getting it back, etc. That is what I would expect. I have no idea whether he was known to be in the bar from 10 to 11 pm for example when the phones went dead. If not, well, we don't need to spell out the possibilities there.

I try not to point fingers at anyone just because they knew the victim but anyone who knew this and didn't openly discuss the possibility of Jennifer driving a few minutes away to get the phone over to someone both close to her and the owner just was denying a very real possibity on what happened to her that night. All this she wouldn't go out, it must have been walking out to her car to go to work was the only acceptable scenario that anyone with knowledge of the details allowed.

And even that didn't matter much one way or the other. It was don't worry about the details, has anyone seen this person on the Missing poster? That may be okay for a few months and it may not, but after that you end up with what we have.

RD,

It was reported on Blink on Crime and in interviews that Drew has given about the ex being at Jennifer's condo that weekend....I first found it a year or two ago...

I hate pointing fingers at spouses/girl and boy friends to....Law enforcement seems to do that all too often and stop investigating other possibilities....

The ex could have talked Jennifer into allowing him to come over for the phone that night and with him distraught over their breakup and him full of alcohol things could have gotten out of hand...Her family are adamant that she would not have left her apartment that night as once she was home she stayed home and would not have gone out for the evening alone...

Drew even mentioned in one of his interviews that Jennifer had already told Logan andor Travis that she would not be overnighting the phone that evening....

I have always felt that the phone/phones are a key piece of this mystery ... the phones were turned off and perhaps the batteries removed around 10:40 pm......Jennifer used her cell phone as her alarm clock.....I think Travis cell phone was used as an excuse for the ex to connect with Jennifer once she got home....

I always felt the condo was the crime scene. No sign of forced entry - she let'em in. the x

In one way it looks suspicious the ex was in a bar across the apartments.
I wonder how far away his house was , if he lived close to Jennifer it is not so strange he went to this bar . The Melania mall is a popular place to go out to bars , restaurants
The police should checked if the ex was a regular at the bar if they have seen him before.

Good questions . At that time the blue martini was IN the mall . I assume they could locate some surveillance video of him . However , it would depend on timeline . From 10:40pm- 6-8AM ? Blue martini closes at 2AM but In the mall was likely ealier ?
Did he participate in the search ? Help handing out flyers etc.? Or was noticeably absent ?

If "the x" did it then who parked the car? Surely people known to the "x" would know if it was a friend. IMO this crime was random. Taken by a preditor on her way to the car.

If "the x" did it then who parked the car? Surely people known to the "x" would know if it was a friend. IMO this crime was random. Taken by a preditor on her way to the car.

Do you think sex trafficking?

RD,

It was reported on Blink on Crime and in interviews that Drew has given about the ex being at Jennifer's condo that weekend....I first found it a year or two ago...

I hate pointing fingers at spouses/girl and boy friends to....Law enforcement seems to do that all too often and stop investigating other possibilities....

The ex could have talked Jennifer into allowing him to come over for the phone that night and with him distraught over their breakup and him full of alcohol things could have gotten out of hand...Her family are adamant that she would not have left her apartment that night as once she was home she stayed home and would not have gone out for the evening alone...

Drew even mentioned in one of his interviews that Jennifer had already told Logan andor Travis that she would not be overnighting the phone that evening....

I have always felt that the phone/phones are a key piece of this mystery ... the phones were turned off and perhaps the batteries removed around 10:40 pm......Jennifer used her cell phone as her alarm clock.....I think Travis cell phone was used as an excuse for the ex to connect with Jennifer once she got home....

Those are all real possibilities, marable. While I just now found out that one of her brother's friends staying at her condo that weekend was an ex bf, it's the fact that the ex bf was nearby, well at a bar nearby at the mall, on Monday evening, and on top of having stayed at her condo the previous two days was attempting to change her mind about him. I mean how can anyone reasonably consider the facts of this case without knowing that?

No wonder it was withheld and a pretty sorry not to worry, everyone was investigated and everything is copasetic from those that knew this. Well, first thing I would say is you completely eliminated the probable basis for Jennifer to leave her condo to give the phone to the guy nearby, who by the way wanted to talk to her, so that he could take care of their phone problem from their stay. That's what most people would do. And yet by denying this information and claiming that Jennifer would never leave her condo and her shower was damp etc. etc. they basically steered everyone away from what most likely happened.

Now the guy could be the most wonderful guy on the world, that isn't the point. The point is that Jennifer may very well have been abducted in the mall parking lot taking the phone over there, and based on the law enforcement gear on the POI maybe by a fake security guard. But there was no way of knowing this, and that didn't help find Jennifer.

I always felt the condo was the crime scene. No sign of forced entry - she let'em in. the x

Here's the problem with that, Bootsctr. All her stuff that she would carry out to the car for going to work was taken with her. It's one thing to remove a victim, an abduction if you will, it's another to elaborately stage a disappearance by taking all her normal carry bags with her. On top of that, it would be planned as both her phone and the phone left behind were disabled at the same time, which would be within minutes of gaining entrance to her condo sometime after 10.

There is no aspect of this that has any resemblance to a crime of passion in her condo. Is it even more than she would have taken in her car to go take the phone somewhere? Maybe. But the combination of crime of passion, staged disappearance, and sophisticated prep step to locate phones in the bags and disable them so the disappearance couldn't be tracked is just about nil.

Car parking weather intentional ( to throw off investigation) or accidental , is certainly odd.

If an undocumented day laborer saw her and decided to assault then where is she ? If there was a fight / struggle and she was fatally wounded , where is she ? A illegal day laybor dosent need an intricate plan and the victim to disappear forever with no trace.

They can simply move on and blend in , be it in the US or not .

Offender may have been a stranger ( not as likely ) and even less likey it's a guy that runs a blower or weed wacker for a living . Not saying most criminals are brain surgeons .

Then factor in the timing , she was just out of town . Several men staying in her home . First night back . More then a couple fellows advances denied . Co-worker , ex Bf .

I must not be remembering the phone situation correctly. I thought Jennifer's phone was on the table.

In parking lot at the malls , they have cameras .
maybe she was abducted from the parking lot of Publix near her house, across from HOTG ,where they found her car.but they might have there cameras also.
maybe when she drove somewhere at night or at morning she was stopped by a faked police man

Possible Perpetrator/s ?

I was watching Discovery Channels Disappeared program titled Girl Interrupted.
This is, of course, the one about Jennifer Jesse.

There was a lady reporter, whose name I will leave at the given name 'Shannon.'
She knows this case.

Shannon stated there was a construction worker there who had been arrested for statutory rape.
He admitted he had done work in Jennifer's condo.
The reporter further stated she would like to get hold of this worker and his mate and give them a good shake.
The reporter's gut feeling is they know something about Jennifer.

Furthermore the construction worker claims Jennifer told them to just 'lock the door' when they finished the work in her condo.

Jennifer's father claims this is a bare-faced lie. He was on the phone to Jennifer many times when workers were in her condo and she would never have said that anyway.

It was claimed this construction worked passed a polygraph. (well so did Gary Ridgway, the Green River killer)

Is the answer to this tragic abduction hiding in plain sight? All this was known in 2008.

Why can't fresh eyes or a crack cold case squad look at this case?

I have listened to several interviews by Drew...He said that Jennifer would meet the workers on her lunch time or arrange to be there at other times if something needed to be done in her condo....The sad thing about this is , apparently her door locks were not changed when she moved in....She was waiting until the work was completed before having the locks changed.....How many people had the key to her condo? Previous residents, workers, you name it...

You mean found there at her condo on the table? Her cell phone was missing, and then later determined the phone left behind that weekend was also missing.

Jennifer had a land line as well...

In parking lot at the malls , they have cameras .
maybe she was abducted from the parking lot of Publix near her house, across from HOTG ,where they found her car.but they might have there cameras also.
maybe when she drove somewhere at night or at morning she was stopped by a faked police man

OPD reviewed over 60 hours of videos from various businesses near where Jennifer lived....The only one that I have ever heard of other than the POI parking the car was the 7-11 on John Young Parkway that perhaps showed anything ...OPD stated that they thought her car was seen going by on one of the videos but did not release whether it was male or female driving it.....

Here's the problem with that, Bootsctr. All her stuff that she would carry out to the car for going to work was taken with her. It's one thing to remove a victim, an abduction if you will, it's another to elaborately stage a disappearance by taking all her normal carry bags with her. On top of that, it would be planned as both her phone and the phone left behind were disabled at the same time, which would be within minutes of gaining entrance to her condo sometime after 10.

There is no aspect of this that has any resemblance to a crime of passion in her condo. Is it even more than she would have taken in her car to go take the phone somewhere? Maybe. But the combination of crime of passion, staged disappearance, and sophisticated prep step to locate phones in the bags and disable them so the disappearance couldn't be tracked is just about nil.

Jennifer may have carried her wallet , phones, shoes in her briefcase.....I once worked at BCBS and several of the professional women would carry briefcases that was full so that they only had to carry the one bag........I don't know if Jennifer did this or not but she could have put the phone that she was going to mail the next day at work in her briefcase.....She also wore flip flops to and from her car, so she had to have carried her dress shoes in the briefcase...

Of all of the possible persons of interest , who might have an interest in what the briefcase possibly contained?....Documents? Was Jennifer about to find out about some of the crooked dealings going on at Westgate? Could this person who was interested in dating Jennifer have liked seeing her in the snakeskin pumps? Could this coworker have called her up Monday night and ask to come over to her condo or meet him somewhere to discuss the meeting that Jennifer was to have attended on Tuesday?

So realistically who are we looking at suspect wise?

1. Ex-boyfriend.
2. Co-worker. JC.
3. Site worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads