FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer's car was a lease I believe , her family let it go not too long after she disappeared....Drew on an interview said he regretted that he let the car go...

JC had about four days to "stew" about Jennifer going on a mini vacation with Rob and had probably had himself worked into a frenzy by the time she returned...Supposedly , the two of them had "words" on Monday at work....Have no idea what the interaction between the two was about...

I have always felt since JC did not have to clock in and out that he could leave the building as he pleased...I have often wondered if he perhaps visited Jennifer's apartment to snoop around while she was at work.....He had the opportunity to do that...I am sure he had the means if she were careless about leaving her keys on her desk while at a meeting in another part of the building, he could have gotten copies made.....Anybody with the nerve that he had, ie, married and trying to date a coworker is capable of doing anything ....

If someone had the money to locate JC's car and look it over might reveal something..

Would it be possible/worthwhile to trace jens car even now? What with enhanced technology to examine it?

JC , if a suspect, his car at the time could have been crucial..

The type of person Jennifer was , responsible and successful at her work,
I would believe if she needed to do something she will do it and not delay it for later.

The type of person Jennifer was , responsible and successful at her work,
I would believe if she needed to do something she will do it and not delay it for later.

I thought it was your opinion but wanted to make sure. If she actually said that to her brother or bf that would be significant.

Trying to gather some loose threads here ,

We can probably narrow suspects down to J.C and the ex-boyfriend?

So , if jen met the ex that night and somehow in a fit of drunken jealousy, he killed her? Sounds possible, but the planning and disposal of her , plus her car and a possible accomplice sounds too premeditated?

Second scenario of J.C being the perpetrator sounds more plausible, he had all week to plan , arrange some meeting scenario, ( not romantic as that had been nixed previously?) possibly a work emergency? Then a random to return the car (someone through work ? Subcontractor staff? Car valeter?

2 possible leads are jen and J.C 's cars (think the ex-boyfriend would be too drunk to drive?). Is jens still owned by the family , or its whereabouts known? I read that J.C scrapped his 2000 year ford soon afterward? Thats v suspicious, plus not old at 6 years for a car?? If its sitting in a scrapyard uncrushed....

Thoughts?

in my opinion not limited to two guys she knew well. If I had to limit it I would say she was abducted by a security guard / law enforcement imposter in the mall parking lot because I think she would have taken the phone over there to her ex bf.

But additional information similar to finding out he was over there to give me reason to think that could change it. But no matter who it is, I do not believe someone gained entrance to her condo and left with all that stuff with Jennifer.

I don't think Jennifer knew her ex was in the bar across the street.
He knew not to call not to leave record ,
and anyway there is no phone record.
The ex boyfriend could have walked to her apt,knocked on her door,asking her to give him a ride back.
Or after she dropped the boyfriend , someone else abducted her in the mall parking lot.
Another possibility she didn't go back to her home but stopped somewhere to grab a bite to eat ,and was abducted there.
Or someone else came to her apt,
if the co-worker at work told her...oh I want to discuss work related things before the meeting... he didn't say he will come for sure so Jennifer will not tell anybody, but he said ..if I will be in your area I will drop by ...
The same, anyone else could have knocked on the door and lure her out.
A neighbor saying... I backed up and I hit your car accidently...
Someone from the office, a maintenance man knocked on the door saying...we are doing work and you need to move your car , so the space will be clear in the morning...,etc
If the abduction happaned on the morning, it could have happaned :
1 at the apt clompex
2 on her way to work
3 immediately after she arrived at work.
If Jennifer arrived a little early that morning so she could catch up on things before the meeting and maybe the co-worker said to her ...i will be early tommorow... can you come early too ?...so we can works together... he might have stopped her before she entered the gate.
If itb was early and most workers didn't show up yet, no one saw Jennifer arriving at work.

Per Drew, Jennifer either spoke to Logan and/or Travis on Monday saying that she would not be sending the phone that night....Planned on sending it the next day from work....She had to have been worn out from the drive from Ft . Lauderdale and working ten hours after coming back from her vacation...

Per Drew, Jennifer either spoke to Logan and/or Travis on Monday saying that she would not be sending the phone that night....Planned on sending it the next day from work....She had to have been worn out from the drive from Ft . Lauderdale and working ten hours after coming back from her vacation...

While I never discarded the scenario that she went out to overnight the phone to her brother's friend, I thought it was one of the least likely scenarios. Of course, she could have changed her mind. But going out after 10:30 at night? No, I don't see it.

I still believe there is a chance it happened that night. She had a knock on the door and let her guard down due to the fatigue of the long day. The person could have claimed to be maintenance or security She forgot to pick up her mail and went down to her mail box after talking to her bf and it was a crime of opportunity. I can imagine LE checked her mailbox, but when did they do that given that they initially were reluctant to treat it as a crime? Of course, why bother to take her purse and briefcase if it happened that way.

If her phone was off after 10:30 instead of being turned off by an abductor, maybe she simply forgot to charge it and the battery goes dead. Consequently, she oversleeps and is in a rush in the morning. Puts out several outfits on the bed and picks one - then leaves the others on the bed because she is in a hurry. If she is in a rush to get to work she may not paid attention to her surroundings.

No matter what we believe happened there is always the fact that the phones were turned off around 10:40 pm Monday night , something that she never did.....AND she used her cellphone as her alarm clock.....

There are so many different theories explained away by another theory....so sad that her case has not been solved after all of these years....

I have thought perhaps she was abducted during the night but then there is no real logical reason to take her briefcase and her snakeskin pumps...

I don't see her going out after 10:30 pm either as she was "spooked" about living there and it was not her habit to go out at night alone....

So many scenarios ....

It is believed jennifer got the mail when she came home.
The phone went dead after 10 pm but it could have been it wasn't charged because Jennifer felt asleep. She was tired driving hours and working the whole day.
Few times when i charged my phone at night, and somehow I touched or moved the phone by accident with my hand ,and it got disconnected, in the morning it's still dead.
Because of lack of evidence ,no one seeing or hearing anything
no one remember seeing her car in the morning.
No struggle in the apt or near her car
I believe now Jennifer was abducted in the morning,outside her complex,on her way to work.
Her mace was found years later on Windmere , an area jennifer drove on her way to work.
Also 12 years before, in 1994 ,another woman went missing from the area,from Kirkman rd.
Also Michelle parker is missing ,
her car was abounded not far from where jennifer car was found.
I don't believe Michelle Parker husband murdered her, as others think,
I think it is all the same stalker or serial killer.

I know it was discussed about Jennifer taking a shower. Was a consensus reached here that most believe Jennifer did indeed shower the morning of her disappearance?

I have considered the perp was waiting in her car that morning when she got in to head for work.

It is disheartening that there have been no arrests made in Jennifer's case.

It is believed jennifer got the mail when she came home.
The phone went dead after 10 pm but it could have been it wasn't charged because Jennifer felt asleep. She was tired driving hours and working the whole day.
Few times when i charged my phone at night, and somehow I touched or moved the phone by accident with my hand ,and it got disconnected, in the morning it's still dead.
Because of lack of evidence ,no one seeing or hearing anything
no one remember seeing her car in the morning.
No struggle in the apt or near her car
I believe now Jennifer was abducted in the morning,outside her complex,on her way to work.
Her mace was found years later on Windmere , an area jennifer drove on her way to work.
Also 12 years before, in 1994 ,another woman went missing from the area,from Kirkman rd.
Also Michelle parker is missing ,
her car was abounded not far from where jennifer car was found.
I don't believe Michelle Parker husband murdered her, as others think,
I think it is all the same stalker or serial killer.

Her mace was said to be left on her kitchen bar counter .
Where did you see it was found on Windmere and how " years later " did they determine it was hers ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 ys after her dissapearance in 2009,a couple walking in Windermere area found in the street jennifer's key chain, it was the one the mace was attached to but only the key chain with a key

I am going by what's recently been posted in this thread. The conclusions always drift back to Jennifer abducted going out to her car to go to work, when it just isn't possible. If I got anything wrong or the info is wrong then by all means please correct me.

1) For years I saw no indication that police had ping data of either Jennifer's cellphone or that of the cellphone left in her condo. Then I saw recently two indications that the police had ping data from one or more phone companies.

One was a statement that both cellphones (or just Jennifer's?) went dead at 10:40 pm. I believe there was even talk of the batteries being taken out.

I googled before continuing here and the info is from Jennifer's dad in 2014. If I had the time I would collect all this info like I did with Chandra's case and have a better idea of what is known. But fortunately the Kesse's Guestbook, Reddit, websleuths, supplemented by some other sites out there, have some good info and analysis available via search. I don't know how long that will last but glad it's there.

The post from her dad says both cell phones went dead at about 10:40 pm and the police say by manual shut down and presumed removal of cell batteries. I don't know of a possible reason why the police believe the batteries were removed as I don't think cell phones ping when they are powered off. But the point is ping data for both phones stopped at 10:40 pm.

It also means that ping data didn't start again. It is impossible that Jennifer got up the next morning and walked out the door without charging her phone even a little and turning it on to make the drive to work. That didn't happen.

The phones were manually shut down at same time, 10:40 pm. Any talk of batteries going dead etc. can be ruled out entirely. And Jennifer was already abducted at 10:40 pm.

2) The second was a comment attributed to police that she couldn't have been in two places at once. This is from the same guestbook post by her dad in 2014. Both he and I would guess the police since they said this to him attribute this to ambiguous ping data, however I explained this in a post a few days ago. This is not ambiguous, and cell phones can switch from one controlling tower to another as long as both towers are within range.

So instead of something making investigators unsure, it should have provided an opportunity to get clearer guidance on the location. It could very well indicate movement of the phone sometime between 10 pm and 10:40 pm.

3) Jennifer did not answer her morning phone call from her bf on both the cell phone and her land line, and the call to her cell phone went straight to voice mail. We knew this from the beginning, even without the phones going dead at 10:40 pm the previous night information eight years later, and yet the consensus was that Jennifer was abducted going to work. This is all but impossible.

The only rationalization one could make for this, and this being in the first eight years, was that Jennifer's cell phone didn't charge and went dead, that she didn't realize her alarm didn't go off, that she didn't hear her landline phone ring when her bf called it, that she didn't check her cell phone for messages when she didn't get her morning call from her bf, and that she took her phone off the charger and headed out her door to work not realizing it was a dead phone.

I won't belabor the point now that we know both phones went dead the previous evening, but for eight years everyone, and even more for those that knew about the phones going dead, should have known it was next to impossible that Jennifer was still around to go to work in the morning. Not just unlikely, not maybe, but next to impossible. And with the phones going dead the previous evening at 10:40 pm, now impossible. Forget the going out to her car stuff. It should have been pointed out by way more than me all these years and never even got started.

The can't be in two places at once is more indicative of Jennifer leaving her condo between 10 pm and 10:40 pm than anything. It is less likely that a phone sitting still switches controlling towers. It is more likely when you are moving. It is inevitable when you get out of the previous tower's range. The belief that she didn't go back out also needs to be suspended. For that matter, what is it based on? That she told her brother she wasn't going back out that night, or she wasn't going to send the phone that night? There's a difference.

Even if that was her initial reaction, the fact that her brother asked means she may very well have had second thoughts and decided to run the phone over to the nearby bar at the mall and give it to her ex bf to take care of. If it didn't get back quickly enough it would be his problem. She obviously didn't make it, and the POI was a security guard or law enforcement imposter.

Just as surely as she wasn't there in the morning to take that call, she was on the move with her phone when abducted. The sooner people start accepting the facts that lead to those probabilities the better understanding there will be for finding Jennifer.

rd

The facts that her briefcase and work shoes are also missing lead me to believe at she was taken in her parking lot in the morning. By a construction worker.

The facts that her briefcase and work shoes are also missing lead me to believe at she was taken in her parking lot in the morning. By a construction worker.

It's impossible that she was still around of her own free will in the morning. It's also pretty much impossible that she hadn't already been abducted between 10 pm and 10:40 pm previous evening. People who knew this should have been more forthcoming about it almost eleven years ago.

It's impossible that she was still around of her own free will in the morning. It's also pretty much impossible that she hadn't already been abducted between 10 pm and 10:40 pm previous evening. People who knew this should have been more forthcoming about it almost eleven years ago.

So shortly after hanging up with Rob, and going to bed . A knock at the door . Jen checks the peep hole and sees some phony baloney security guard and unwittingly Opens the door and gets abducted ? This goes against everything we know about Jen being highly security minded.

Then the offender some 13 hours later is driving in the area in her missing persons vehicle ., seems like a HUGE risk for someone that was pulling off a crime that left almost zero evidence ..

So shortly after hanging up with Rob, and going to bed . A knock at the door . Jen checks the peep hole and sees some phony baloney security guard and unwittingly Opens the door and gets abducted ? This goes against everything we know about Jen being highly security minded.

Then the offender some 13 hours later is driving in the area in her missing persons vehicle ., seems like a HUGE risk for someone that was pulling off a crime that left almost zero evidence ..

I can't say it didn't happen that way, but I've said in last several posts that it is extremely contrived to explain Jennifer's stuff missing with her as someone taking it with her, the only purpose I can think of would be to make it appear she left on her own. And finding both phones and disabling them and taking both with them is ludicrous. So no, the only reason anyone would conjure up something like that is to explain how she was abducted without leaving her condo when s hung up at 10. And that abduction occurred almost immediately.

So of course the only reasonble explanation is she did leave her condo after she hung up. In addition the phone pings left the police confused about being in multiple place, which indicates she was driving and the phone switched to and from a couple of towers.

One can speculate on what she did but clearly she did.

The POI was probably the offender, of course we aren't sure, but dangerous or not her car was parked a mile and a half down the road for the reasons always speculated, to return within reasonable distance of his home or vehicle and make it appear someone in that complex abducted her. Just as dangerous no matter who abducted her in the sense her car was being looked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668