FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they have more info that they haven't released. Problem is that amounts to waiting on someone to name someone else for some ulterior motive or a death bed confession and the like.

Happened in Tara Grinstead's case after all these years. Maybe it will happen in Jennifer's case, maybe not.

I hope they have more info that they haven't released. Problem is that amounts to waiting on someone to name someone else for some ulterior motive or a death bed confession and the like.

Happened in Tara Grinstead's case after all these years. Maybe it will happen in Jennifer's case, maybe not.

And I don't believe with Tara Grinstead's that it is known who tipped LE on the killer, how they found out and how long they had known. With that case it appears that the killer may have done it in the passion of moment and regretted it. That is, it wasn't planned. Tried to get it off their mind by telling someone. (I'm speculating here.) In this case it appears to be planned and the abductor knew the end result before they even started. Someone cold and lacking the kind of conscience that most of possess. I don't see them confessing this to someone.

Only if they lose their temper and tell someone that if they leave or don't do something they'll make them disappear like Jennifer.

I believe if they do this again, they might get caught. On that note I wonder if there isn't someone in prison who has not had their fingerprints or DNA compared to the partial print or partial DNA from Jennifer's car. Even that might be a long shot because we don't know how 'partial' that print or DNA is.

I think the likliest perp in this case is someone with a connection to Jennifer's condo complex, possibly one of the workers.

Many of the temporary workers were illegal immigrants, so the killer may have fled the country or relocated.

Most illegal immigrant laborers do not live alone, so there is a good chance that multiple perps were involved or that multiple people have information.

Just read through all the previous threads to update myself ( only started posting at 2014)

As mentioned it's impossible to help/figure anything out without more information. Everything pointed to AM abduction, until the phones allegedly powering off at 22:40 , but if that is not actually factual?...

Just read through all the previous threads to update myself ( only started posting at 2014)

As mentioned it's impossible to help/figure anything out without more information. Everything pointed to AM abduction, until the phones allegedly powering off at 22:40 , but if that is not actually factual?...

pretty much sums it up.

But speaking of morning, I do have a question for all. Some recent posts including mine indicated that Jennifer's security system wasn't set. Unless I misunderstood that, how is that reconciled with Jennifer abducted at her car going to work around 8am?

Thats what i understood too , even grabbed at her door , she would have set the alarm before exiting ?

Does anyone have definite information on when the phone/ phones powered off?

Does anyone have definite information on when the phone/ phones powered off?
I believe it has been confirmed that phones stop pinging around 10:40 PM.

Because cell phone location technology is very unreliable, it's unknown if the phones left her condo. It's also unknown if the batteries were removed, it's impossible to determine that.

IMO the she never lef that night, and LEO asked her family if it were possible that Jen would leave that night, only to corroborate some very inaccurate tower pings.

I believe it has been confirmed that phones stop pinging around 10:40 PM.

Because cell phone location technology is very unreliable, it's unknown if the phones left her condo. It's also unknown if the batteries were removed, it's impossible to determine that.

IMO the she never lef that night, and LEO asked her family if it were possible that Jen would leave that night, only to corroborate some very inaccurate tower pings.

Why would they stop pinging?

I had read elsewhere they last pinged away from her home? But who knows now what is accurate and whats not?

Why would they stop pinging?

I had read elsewhere they last pinged away from her home? But who knows now what is accurate and whats not?
Phone's stop pinging when they are powered off. No power, no signal, no tower, no pings. It could be as simple as she powered the phones off herself because she was tired, phones in 06' used to have obnoxious alerts for VM.

The phone pinging away from the home doesn't mean anything by itself, if it even really did ping away from the condo. Ping technology is not like the movies, phones jump around and are not reliable. There really is no evidence she left her condo that night. If this all took place that night, do you really think POI would wait until high noon to park her car? No, it would have been left at 2:00AM.

pretty much sums it up.

But speaking of morning, I do have a question for all. Some recent posts including mine indicated that Jennifer's security system wasn't set. Unless I misunderstood that, how is that reconciled with Jennifer abducted at her car going to work around 8am?

Someone posed a possible scenario to that question. Maybe, remembering that the DVD player is still in the car, she took her briefcase and purse down and intended to take the DVD player out of the car back up to her condo. In that scenario the abduction could have taken place on the first trip to her car.

Outside of forgetting, that is all I've seen that can answer it.

Someone posed a possible scenario to that question. Maybe, remembering that the DVD player is still in the car, she took her briefcase and purse down and intended to take the DVD player out of the car back up to her condo. In that scenario the abduction could have taken place on the first trip to her car.

Outside of forgetting, that is all I've seen that can answer it.

Thanks for the info. What's odd to me is that literally no one mentions that as they say she was abducted at her car going to work. No one says abducted taking some stuff out to her car because her security system wasn't set. Inconvenient so ignored.

And while I'm writing that, I thought was her door locked? I have a vague recollection of somepne posting that Mosaic staff opened it and not sure that it was locked or not. For example you can put a key in the door keylock and turn it and it wasn't locked but you don't notice it. Maybe not probable but possible. What was the thought, door wasn't locked and security system not set, or door was thought to be locked?

I realize I could google for some answers but just thinking out loud here.

Thanks for the info. What's odd to me is that literally no one mentions that as they say she was abducted at her car going to work. No one says abducted taking some stuff out to her car because her security system wasn't set. Inconvenient so ignored.

And while I'm writing that, I thought was her door locked? I have a vague recollection of somepne posting that Mosaic staff opened it and not sure that it was locked or not. For example you can put a key in the door keylock and turn it and it wasn't locked but you don't notice it. Maybe not probable but possible. What was the thought, door wasn't locked and security system not set, or door was thought to be locked?

The door being locked? Yeah, when I think about 2 trips or being abducted just outside her door that thought occurred to me. If it happened in the morning, though, an abduction as she is walking out her condo leaves the abductor with fighting 5'8" lady down a flight of steps and out to the car. Just outside her car is easier.

Door was locked.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So most likely , grabbed at car , bundled in and gone...

It occurred to me maybe HOG wasn't specifically picked , ie maybe the POI was driving it with another location in mind , but for example a police car was coming towards him , or from behind , and he panicked and dropped it off at the most available place? Maybe the back and forth parking was just to waste time till the police car ( for example) passed?

So most likely , grabbed at car , bundled in and gone...

It occurred to me maybe HOG wasn't specifically picked , ie maybe the POI was driving it with another location in mind , but for example a police car was coming towards him , or from behind , and he panicked and dropped it off at the most available place? Maybe the back and forth parking was just to waste time till the police car ( for example) passed?

Yes, I'm of the opinion this occured that morning. If this happened that night, it doesn't explain why her work clothes, briefcase, and phones are missing. Any suggestion of a staged scene is nulified by a sloppy, unplanned noon parking job.

Perhaps poi simply pulled into HOG, it's possible. I think poi knew of HOG, and that it's shady, but doesn't know anyone in the complex. He wouldn't park it there with a chance of seeing a familiar face, also explained by walking the long way around the pool.

I think missing the mark when parking was done by the inexperience of driving and/or being nervous. But the fact the driver backed up, and corrected it leads me to believe this is an adult who is aware, not a teen. Chances are a frantic teen would have left it double parked.

Door was locked.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What's the consensus of her condo found with door locked but security system not on?

What that says to me is planning on leaving for a short trip for a few minutes.

What are others thinking in reconciling this?

What's the consensus of her condo found with door locked but security system not on?

What that says to me is planning on leaving for a short trip for a few minutes.

What are others thinking in reconciling this?

Without knowing her tendencies, I don't read very much into her security system not being armed. For all I know, the system may not have been operational at that time or not being used because of frequent repairs to her condo. In my experience alarms can be a pain, you either use them religiously (even for quick errands) or you don't use the alarm very often, no real middle ground.

So for me, condo not being armed but locked implies she was in the habit of not arming the condo.

I agree. Unless family or others in the know are adamant that she ALWAYS armed it, it doesn't specify length of absence. So many other signs point to her leaving that morning that I don't think she popped out that night intending to come back soon. If she were going to and fro unpacking car at night and was abducted (very possible), shower wouldn't be wet next afternoon. People can leave dress clothes out on made or unmade bed, contacts can be slept in or put in upon wakening, and makeup can be out perpetually, but water drops don't NOT evaporate...

If she didn't use her security system, why is it always talked about? Who started talking about it in the beginning? Why did they bring it up? Why is it an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro