FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be very helpful to find out if when the gardeners said they never saw jenn that morning , did that include the car?

If it did , then either a night time abduction or jenn leaving earlier than normal to post the phone?

If not , that would suggest someone came back in the hours between the gardeners arriving and seeing the car, and the managers check for her car (11ish?) and seeing her space empty?

It would be very helpful to find out if when the gardeners said they never saw jenn that morning , did that include the car?

If it did , then either a night time abduction or jenn leaving earlier than normal to post the phone?

If not , that would suggest someone came back in the hours between the gardeners arriving and seeing the car, and the managers check for her car (11ish?) and seeing her space empty?

Do you have any references for the manager checking on Jennifer's car "11ish"? I thought no one at Mosaic was notified that Jennifer was missing until her father called around 1:30.

The issue of whether or not any of the workmen at Mosaic saw Jennifer or her car seems to come down to the actual meaning of what the OPD has reported to the media and Jen's family. I suspect that none of the workmen could recall seeing either Jennifer or the car that morning but, from that, we can not conclude that neither Jen or the car was there since the workmen were probably not paying attention.

Do you have any references for the manager checking on Jennifer's car "11ish"? I thought no one at Mosaic was notified that Jennifer was missing until her father called around 1:30.

The issue of whether or not any of the workmen at Mosaic saw Jennifer or her car seems to come down to the actual meaning of what the OPD has reported to the media and Jen's family. I suspect that none of the workmen could recall seeing either Jennifer or the car that morning but, from that, we can not conclude that neither Jen or the car was there since the workmen were probably not paying attention.

There are a couple of different timelines. Jennifer's mother called management at Mosaic prior to their arriving there. And the times vary as to when Management went to make a welfare check at Jennifer's place. I don't think they went inside. I believe they only knocked on the door. Some timelines have it at noon. Some a little earlier. But at the time that management went to check, they reported that Jennifer's car was gone then. That's the only time that anyone on record states for absolute certain that her vehicle was gone from its spot.

I've checked. I googled the heck out of this question, and this was the most concrete info. I could find.

Will try and find , but there seems to be a few times as mentioned?

Will try and find , but there seems to be a few times as mentioned?

Here's the timeline that seems most organized and confirmed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Jennifer_Kesse

I guess management did go into her apartment. But this is why I say 11ish---because it looks like JK's parents get on the road, and call mosaic management immediately as they do this. I think I've seen this timeline somewhere else too. I believe her brother arrives at the Mosaic by noon.

"
  • 11:00 a.m. – Jennifer's co-workers are worried that she has been a no call, no show and has missed an important meeting at work. Management contacts her parents, who realize that something is wrong. All calls to Jennifer's phone go straight to voice-mail, indicating that it is powered off. Her parents immediately begin the 2-hour drive from their home in Tampa to Orlando.[SUP][1][/SUP] Jennifer's condo manager, at her parent's request over the telephone, obtains a spare key and enters Jennifer's condo. The manager informs them that Jennifer is absent and her car is gone, but nothing inside the condo looks out of ordinary.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP]

Here are some more links--it's a little unclear as to exactly WHEN Jennifer's mother calls Mosaic Management for a welfare check, but what is consistent is that she does this well before the Kesse's arrive. And it appears that Jennifer's brother may have got there first, by noon, but this timeline also varies. There is a very big discrepancy as to when Jennifer's parents arrive in Orlando. Some reports say 1pm, some say 3pm--not sure why there is so much confusion:

http://armchairdetective.org/jennifer-kesse-timeline/

https://missingadultskids.com/find-missing-jennifer-kesse/

http://www.jenniferkesse.com/48hours.htm

I guess management did go into her apartment. But this is why I say 11ish---because it looks like JK's parents get on the road, and call mosaic management immediately as they do this. I think I've seen this timeline somewhere else too. I believe her brother arrives at the Mosaic by noon.

"
  • 11:00 a.m. – Jennifer's co-workers are worried that she has been a no call, no show and has missed an important meeting at work. Management contacts her parents, who realize that something is wrong. All calls to Jennifer's phone go straight to voice-mail, indicating that it is powered off. Her parents immediately begin the 2-hour drive from their home in Tampa to Orlando.[SUP][1][/SUP] Jennifer's condo manager, at her parent's request over the telephone, obtains a spare key and enters Jennifer's condo. The manager informs them that Jennifer is absent and her car is gone, but nothing inside the condo looks out of ordinary.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP]

This is interesting. I wonder how long after 1100 the condo manager arrived. It is only 4-5 minute drive to HOTG according to Google maps. The video clips of the POI have him parking Jennifer's car at HOTG at 1258, but LE stated the time stamp is an hour off, so 1158. So if POI went back to the condo, got in Jennifer's and drove immediately to HOTG, he was at Jennifer's car at about 1145-1150? If he drove the car AFTER the abduction to HOTG I don't see any reason for him to do anything except drive directly to HOTG - i.e., stay with the car as little as possible. Was the car gone before 1100? If so, that would seem to indicate to me the car was used in moving Jennifer if it was gone before 1100.

This is interesting. I wonder how long after 1100 the condo manager arrived. It is only 4-5 minute drive to HOTG according to Google maps. The video clips of the POI have him parking Jennifer's car at HOTG at 1258, but LE stated the time stamp is an hour off, so 1158. So if POI went back to the condo, got in Jennifer's and drove immediately to HOTG, he was at Jennifer's car at about 1145-1150? If he drove the car AFTER the abduction to HOTG I don't see any reason for him to do anything except drive directly to HOTG - i.e., stay with the car as little as possible. Was the car gone before 1100? If so, that would seem to indicate to me the car was used in moving Jennifer if it was gone before 1100.

Here's one more link with a timeline, and this also confirms an approximate 11 am call to Mosaic management. The discrepancies on this timeline are so frustrating.

http://www.insightpod.com/home-1/2017/4/2/episode-forty-jennifer-kesse

"

I look at footnotes 1 and 5 after that statement and FN 1 is from the Fox News Greta Van Susteren program which Joyce Kesse contradicts their arrival time at condo in Episode 2 of the podcast 'Unconcluded'. Joyce Kesse states they arrived at closer to 3 PM and not 1 PM as stated in the Fox News program. FN 5 is the CBS '48 Hours' episode "Stolen Beauty". That episode states that the mgr went to the condo but I don't believe they give a time.

So if Fox News was off by 2 hours on the Kesse's arrival time could they be off on the time condo manager checked on Jennifer's condo and parking spot?

I look at footnotes 1 and 5 after that statement and FN 1 is from the Fox News Greta Van Susteren program which Joyce Kesse contradicts their arrival time at condo in Episode 2 of the podcast 'Unconcluded'. Joyce Kesse states they arrived at closer to 3 PM and not 1 PM as stated in the Fox News program. FN 5 is the CBS '48 Hours' episode "Stolen Beauty". That episode states that the mgr went to the condo but I don't believe they give a time.

So if Fox News was off by 2 hours on the Kesse's arrival time could they be off on the time condo manager checked on Jennifer's condo and parking spot?

There is also a discrepancy in the timeline between the podcast Unconcluded-- http://unconcluded.com/episode-one-past-present-future/

And an equally recent podcast Insight-- http://www.insightpod.com/home-1/2017/4/2/episode-forty-jennifer-kesse

Both of these podcasts are pretty thorough and very current. That 2 hour discrepancy is there as well. Unconcluded has Mosaic being called at 1, Insight--at around 11.

What I would imagine is that the Kesse's called Jennifer's apartment management very soon after not being able to reach their daughter by phone--so my guess would be the call was made between 11 and 12. That makes the most sense to the rest of what happened.

And apparently Jennifer's brother lived closer to Orlando and got there around noonish???? It's confusing.

But who knows? The timeline on the findjenniferkesse site isn't any clearer.

This was my point. If we could only establish that Jen's car was not in her assigned space at around 11:45, we could be pretty near certain that the car was used in the abduction. It would follow from that that any forensic evidence, or lack of forensic evidence, found in or on the car would be very significant.

This was my point. If we could only establish that Jen's car was not in her assigned space at around 11:45, we could be pretty near certain that the car was used in the abduction. It would follow from that that any forensic evidence, or lack of forensic evidence, found in or on the car would be very significant.

Good point.

There is also a discrepancy in the timeline between the podcast Unconcluded-- http://unconcluded.com/episode-one-past-present-future/

And an equally recent podcast Insight-- http://www.insightpod.com/home-1/2017/4/2/episode-forty-jennifer-kesse

Both of these podcasts are pretty thorough and very current. That 2 hour discrepancy is there as well. Unconcluded has Mosaic being called at 1, Insight--at around 11.

What I would imagine is that the Kesse's called Jennifer's apartment management very soon after not being able to reach their daughter by phone--so my guess would be the call was made between 11 and 12. That makes the most sense to the rest of what happened.

And apparently Jennifer's brother lived closer to Orlando and got there around noonish???? It's confusing.

But who knows? The timeline on the findjenniferkesse site isn't any clearer.

In Sight lists as one of its sources, the ID Disappeared episode "Girl Interrupted"

[video=youtube;BQBqJgNzzyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQBqJgNzzyY[/video]

About 7 minutes into the episode they state Jennifer's employer is not alarmed enough to call anyone till she misses an 1100 meeting. So the earliest things can start is some short time after 1100. Probably 5-10 minutes after 1100 after there is some discussion before the decision is made to call her parents. After that we don't know when the call was made to the condo manager and how soon the manager got to the condo. The manager may have not gotten to her condo till sometime after 1200 and we know from LE her car was parked at HOTG at 1158. Too many unknowns here to know when the manager noticed her car was not there.

I'd really like to know if the workers noticed her car was gone when they arrived.

Was it ever mentioned what JK and her BF fought about when they spoke on the phone on the night of 1/24 ?

Where would JK take her trash when she needed to ?

Was it ever mentioned what JK and her BF fought about when they spoke on the phone on the night of 1/24 ?

Where would JK take her trash when she needed to ?

I am going by memory here, but her bf was upfront about it, and I think he described it as just some normal disagreement about relationship.

Don't know anything about the Mosaic layout.

I am going by memory here, but her bf was upfront about it, and I think he described it as just some normal disagreement about relationship.

Don't know anything about the Mosaic layout.

TY. Wondering if she threw some trash out that night.....

I have wondered if Jen's vehicle was spotted on other security cameras as that unidentified person was behind the wheel. I also wonder if police check additional nearby camera to make sure they didn't miss anything.

Are they sure that the person seen walking away is not captured on any other surveillance?

What are some possibilities of where was Jen's car that morning? If the killer abducted Jen and put her in her own car, then where did he drive the car to? If the car was driven away from Jen's apartment the day she went missing, did they ever check closest intersections or places to her apartment complex to make sure they can spot her car?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have wondered if Jen's vehicle was spotted on other security cameras as that unidentified person was behind the wheel. I also wonder if police check additional nearby camera to make sure they didn't miss anything.

Are they sure that the person seen walking away is not captured on any other surveillance?

What are some possibilities of where was Jen's car that morning? If the killer abducted Jen and put her in her own car, then where did he drive the car to? If the car was driven away from Jen's apartment the day she went missing, did they ever check closest intersections or places to her apartment complex to make sure they can spot her car?

You would think. It's likely they would have even less chance being able to ID the driver. However, at least LE would learn some things such as what direction the car came from when it arrived at HOTG, where else was it seen and at what time. They could have also checked surveillance footage of businesses. If a camera captures her car at, say 10:00 that morning, that helps the LE timeline. I'm hoping LE has it and just has not released it.

IIRC in the Unconcluded podcast (ep 5 or 6) there was talk about a possible 3rd surveillance camera as the perp was caught on one camera and then another 20 seconds later. It was suggested that maybe LE has this in their possession but I'm not sure why they would not release that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75