FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal04216 said:
Ok guys, you all know the TOS. Please go back and delete posts that are off topic ASAP. I will check back later this evening and edit what I have to. Please, everyone keep on topic or I will have to close the thread for awhile!

Thanks for all you do here at WS to help the missing!

Hi Animal :)

You do a fine job of moderating and we certainly appreciate all your efforts to keep the boards clean and free of flaming & bickering.

We are not in a flame war here. This is our discussion thread for "Jennifer Kesse" and frankly, there's so little information available on Jennifer's case to discuss that an occasional O/T post or two has to be expected and hopefully tolerated.

We're not changing the focus or our attention away from Jennifer's disappearance, the investigation or from the Kesse family. I feel that we all care for this missing young lady on a variety of levels. IMO - all recent posts have been directly or indirectly related to the importance and sensitivity of this tragic case.

Incidentally, I just visited the Peterson thread #10 and most of the posts appear to be about WS posters visiting another forum, poking fun & insults and trading information on other posters at that forum. I'm guessing that 40-50% of those posts are most definitely 'off topic'.

I am respectfully requesting that our mods allow the few recent posts to stand on their own merit. This case does not have an entire forum to consistently begin new threads - we only have 'this one thread' for discussion and to express our views and frustration.

Animal - with "no real news being reported" - it's been truly exasperating. JMHO - but, it seems to me that the need to vent a bit (even slightly OT) is normal & healthy. Please allow us that freedom upon occasion. We won't take advantage of it. Honest! :)

Thanks for reading and considering ...

Respectfully ...
13th Juror

PS If I need to edit my recent response post (#177) please advise. Thanks. :)

13th Juror said:

Hi Animal :)

You do a fine job of moderating and we certainly appreciate all your efforts to keep the boards clean and free of flaming & bickering.

We are not in a flame war here. This is our discussion thread for "Jennifer Kesse" and frankly, there's so little information available on Jennifer's case to discuss that an occasional O/T post or two has to be expected and hopefully tolerated.

We're not changing the focus or our attention away from Jennifer's disappearance, the investigation or from the Kesse family. I feel that we all care for this missing young lady on a variety of levels. IMO - all recent posts have been directly or indirectly related to the importance and sensitivity of this tragic case.

Incidentally, I just visited the Peterson thread #10 and most of the posts appear to be about WS posters visiting another forum, poking fun & insults and trading information on other posters at that forum. I'm guessing that 40-50% of those posts are most definitely 'off topic'.

I am respectfully requesting that our mods allow the few recent posts to stand on their own merit. This case does not have an entire forum to consistently begin new threads - we only have 'this one thread' for discussion and to express our views and frustration.

Animal - with "no real news being reported" - it's been truly exasperating. JMHO - but, it seems to me that the need to vent a bit (even slightly OT) is normal & healthy. Please allow us that freedom upon occasion. We won't take advantage of it. Honest! :)

Thanks for reading and considering ...

Respectfully ...
13th Juror

PS If I need to edit my recent response post (#177) please advise. Thanks. :)

The reason I posted this is because I had an alert on a post. While I understand there is little info coming out, I do not want a repeat of prior problems. I will delete the one post I see as a problem, and I will let the rest stand. I don't care if you all "vent" just please, everyone, do it in an adult (no attacks please!) manner!

Animal04216 said:
The reason I posted this is because I had an alert on a post. While I understand there is little info coming out, I do not want a repeat of prior problems. I will delete the one post I see as a problem, and I will let the rest stand. I don't care if you all "vent" just please, everyone, do it in an adult (no attacks please!) manner!

Thank you, Animal. Much appreciated!! :)

Yes, I agree - we are all adults - and hopefully, intelligent and compassionate ones. Like you, I would expect all websleuthers to post with that grown-up mindset.

The common goal here is to share information & ideas in an effort to bring Jenn home to her family.

Thanks again, Animal. You rock! :D

13th Juror

(Please feel free to delete or edit this post if necessary.)

Celebration of Jennifer Kesse 25th birthday May 20, 2006

up-LUOF37KM695O632H-m
up-8G9JPMM6R67N58L1-s
up-BOA86AA1IMKHGSE6-s

Event Time: 06:00
Event Date: 5/20/2006

Description:
In Celebration of Jennifer's birthday Saturday May 20th please celebrate life and give blood at your local blood bank.

fl_sun said:
Celebration of Jennifer Kesse 25th birthday May 20, 2006

In Celebration of Jennifer's birthday Saturday May 20th please celebrate life and give blood at your local blood bank.

Excellent, Fl_Sun!!

Wish I'd thought of that myself! <lol>

I'll definitely be at my local blood bank on Saturday morning. :)

13th Juror

I finally watched Dateline last night. The most intriguing things are her parents stating the scene they found with the damp towel, wet shower, and clothes laid out on the bed. That tells me she was interupted while getting ready for work. Either someone broke in while she was in the shower or knocked at her when she got out. I think someone was watching her and knew her daily routine. Her parents are probably right about a male stalker.

I believe she called her boyfriend and went to bed the night before she vanished. I dont think she went out to mail that cell phone. Has that cell phone been located?

The other item I found intriguing was this:

We had actually captured a time when the car was dropped off at a particular apartment complex.

Dropped off by someone other than Jennifer Kesse. Police haven’t said who—nor released that particular footage—

I would love to know what time the car was dropped off and if they have a clear shot of the driver. It also sounds like they did find something in the car. Was it dusted for fingerprints? I just cant figure out how they dont have a suspect yet. Le is not doing enough to solve this case.

Does anyone else have a theory as to what happened to her?

Hi.

I haven't followed this case too closely, but I thought I saw it on AMW and they showed video from a nearby security camera of the man who dropped off the car. You can see him walking, but unfortunately not much detail. Did anybody else see this? Or am I thinking of another case. (pretty sure it's this one)

You are correct in that this case hasn’t been handled well by LE.

LE seems to believe the car was dropped at about noon; the same time the POI was photographed.

However there are many who believe the POI is of no real concern.

Very little information has been released to the public but this could be due to the fact LE doesn’t have much information.

This was a very clean crime because there is no evidence that we are aware of.

Her cell phone, purse, ipod, the other cell phone are all missing.

The car was dusted for finger prints and checked over for other evidence but it is not known if these results are back and in the hands of LE.

It is also unknown if there are any shots of the driver, clear or otherwise.

However one would have to wonder why any of these photos (if they exist) have not been released since public help has been sought.

All indications are this was a premeditated abduction.

Unfortunately every other aspect of this case is a mystery.

God love Jennifer and her family today, May 20, 2006; Jennifer's 25th birthday.

Myserty64 said:
You are correct in that this case hasn’t been handled well by LE.

LE seems to believe the car was dropped at about noon; the same time the POI was photographed.

However there are many who believe the POI is of no real concern.

Very little information has been released to the public but this could be due to the fact LE doesn’t have much information.

This was a very clean crime because there is no evidence that we are aware of.

Her cell phone, purse, ipod, the other cell phone are all missing.

The car was dusted for finger prints and checked over for other evidence but it is not known if these results are back and in the hands of LE.

It is also unknown if there are any shots of the driver, clear or otherwise.

However one would have to wonder why any of these photos (if they exist) have not been released since public help has been sought.

All indications are this was a premeditated abduction.

Unfortunately every other aspect of this case is a mystery.

*advertiser censored**advertiser censored**advertiser censored*Did they do a wax test on everything in line with a shot being fired thru the driverside window?/]

fl_sun said:
Photo shots, not gun shots:confused:
*advertiser censored**advertiser censored**advertiser censored*My vision showed a blond woman being shot in Jennifer Kesse's car by a white male with long dark hair, beard and body hair. He was wearing kacky colored shorts and no shirt. Since the time of the shooting, he has changed his appearance by butch haircut or poss. waxing.

magnumIII said:
*advertiser censored**advertiser censored**advertiser censored*My vision showed a blond woman being shot in Jennifer Kesse's car by a white male with long dark hair, beard and body hair. He was wearing kacky colored shorts and no shirt. Since the time of the shooting, he has changed his appearance by butch haircut or poss. waxing.
*advertiser censored**advertiser censored**advertiser censored*I just had an update on the suspects hair, may be waxing everything except his eyebrows and chin beard. Also may have a dark tan.

fl_sun said:
What do you mean by waxing?
*advertiser censored*[FONT*advertiser censored*COLOR=Black]*advertiser censored*[/COLOR]He has had his head hair shaved on top, to what I call a horseshoe haircut. No sideburns, no beard or mustache. Hair on the back of his horseshoe goes down neatly to a little above collar legnth. Makes him look older than he really is.(21 yrs.& change). Also he has had his upper body, shoulders either waxed or some other form of hair removal./]

If there was a shooting, police would have found evidence of a shooting. They said there was no evidence of violence, just that someone else drove the car. They are witholding information from the camera pointing from the back gable of the pool pump house that points toward parking spots behind the pool. There is a sidewalk behind the pool everyone seems not to be concerned about. If I were a criminal dumping that car, I would slip in behind the pool down the sidewalk, IF, I wanted to travel toward Mosaic on Americana. There is information that Bo the tracking dog followed a scent from where the car was dropped to Mosaic (a back way, which has yet to be described. I can't find information anywhere the exact pathway to Mosaic). It couldn't have been a walk to Texas, then right on Americana, it would be too illogical and obvious.

I am very good at training hounds (I owned 2; one full blooded hound and a bird dog) and they are very effective in following a scent and much more. I wish I could have been there when Bo was tracking the scent. I myself have a knack for finding things, i.e. tiny rings lost in grass, keys and anything metallic. I have a very keen sense of vibration energy (have been called elephant ears) almost like a metal detector. I don't know if it's fillings or what.

Have the metal detector clubs been out looking for the electronics i.e. cell phone, ipod etc.? Something should have been found by now. I can't believe she would have all those types of things with her and they suddenly are gone as well. There were at least 10 dumpsters in the area that were probably not checked, only immediate area dumpsters and if they were dropped, volunteers didn't do a very good job looking. I saw a few with sticks along the main CONROY Road corridor with high traffic and population. Someone wouldn't have disposed of items along the road right at Millennia MALL area, there are too many witnesses. It has to all have occurred in those back woods. ALL the crimes in that area are sloppy and drug related. There aren’t any waxed guys in that area. They all originate from PINE HILLS dubbed Crime Hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michelle177