FL Fl - Jennifer Perry, 13, Marathon, 30 July 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As you read the case file, what strikes me is not only that it is obvious that Jennifer was a troubled, rebellious young woman who had a history of running away from home, but that she also had a number of somewhat suspicious older "friends" with the ones she hung out with and who seemed to be very dishonest and unhelpful and who gave a lot of contradictory stories... it's also true that she was pretty cool for a 13 year old girl... many of the people she hung out with, or who were mentioned, They had vehicles and some even had their own apartments and the night she left home she was everywhere, here, there and everywhere, supposedly with three different men: a guy named Derek Freeman, possibly a guy named Ralph or was going to see another guy named Menami Ventura...there was also a fourth guy she supposedly knew and was seen with who left for South Carolina shortly after...one of the frequently mentioned apartment buildings where apparently she knew a lot of people and spent a lot of time, described as "projects" in one of the many documents.. another report from the mother herself mentions that Jennifer was hanging out with a 14 year old boy at the lake that same day named Danny/Donnie/Donny, who was supposedly a member of the Crips gang...
It is also noted that Jennifer's mother, sister and brother, and also Jennifer herself, have numerous criminal complaints against them, including assault, sexual assault, aggravated assault, shoplifting, etc. and her mother and sister had some abusive and suspicious boyfriends...so the family seems a bit messy and it's no wonder Jennifer had dangerous behavior and acted the way she did...I think her mother tried at some point occasion to "do the right thing", but I also believe that she had no control over herself or her own problems, much less over her daughters, unfortunately...
I'm sure Jennifer ran away voluntarily and only intended to stay away for a short time, but due to her young age and vulnerability, she fell into a bad situation shortly after escaping and was murdered...I think she died a long time ago. , not long after he disappeared, but the list of people who might know something about it is very long and would be very difficult to unravel..especially when everyone is so uncooperative and so many years have passed..unfortunately not all parents are worried and love their children to let them be whatever they want at such a young age... I hope that one day the family finds peace and does things correctly...
either way
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503