FL FL - Jenny Saint Pierre, 25, Endangered, Pregnant, MH cond, last seen by ex-bf at Gulfstream Park, Hallandale Beach, 5 Aug 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1726229959159.png

https://x.com/HallandaleBchPD
Hallandale Beach PD

@HallandaleBchPD

MISSING PERSON ALERT We need your help to locate 25-year-old Jenny Saint Pierre, missing since August 5, 2024. Please share and help bring Jenny home safely!

Jenny Saint Pierre, 25, was reported missing on Aug. 5 and had been last seen by her ex-boyfriend at Gulfstream Park, Hallandale Beach Police said Thursday.

Police said Saint Pierre is pregnant and is living with schizophrenia. She "may need services that meet the criteria of an endangered person," according to police.

More in linked article.

Her sister says that Jenny was excited about being pregnant. She always keeps in touch through SM, but hasn't been on SM or answered her phone since the day she was last seen. The sister says that she had a call from Jenny's ex-boyfriend, telling her that he and Jenny had an argument at Gulfstream Park and he was concerned that he couldn't contact her.

1726230769355.png

Family pleads for help after pregnant South Florida woman disappears, hasn't been seen for weeks

Towards the end of July, I didn't hear from her — just randomly stopped hearing from her," she said. "I would call and there would be no response."
She said she spoke to her sister's ex-boyfriend, who she said is the father of the unborn child. He said he last saw Jenny Saint Pierre on Aug. 5 when they were together at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach.

"He told me that they had an argument — a disagreement — and then she was angry and she left," she said.

Jenny hasn't been seen since.

"It's unusual because I was just talking to her about her being about this being her first child," Stephania Saint Pierre told CBS News Miami. "Possibly a baby shower and all of these things that were getting ready to be planned and then all of a sudden, she just disappears. No one hears from her. Nothing."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy
Back