Found Safe FL - Jenzell Cintron Perez, 2, abducted at gunpoint, Orlando, 8 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Amber Alert issued for missing 2-year-old Orlando boy

Jenzell Cintron Perez was last seen on Tuesday in the 1000 block of South Conway Road in Orlando. FDLE believe he is with 33-year-old Sugey Perez Diaz. Authorities think they could be in the company of a man.

The boy's stepmother said that Diaz kicked open the door to her home armed with a gun.

“This woman came into my house. Pointed at me with a gun. Told me she was going to kill me if I moved or if I did something to hold the baby from her and she left with the baby screaming.“

The woman claims that Diaz is "dangerous."

"The child's step mother was in the apartment. The child's father was not home at the time," Orlando police said in a press release. "The biological mother and the unknown male fled the scene, with the child, in an unknown vehicle."

Jenzell is described as 3-feet tall with brown hair and hazel eyes. He was last seen wearing a diaper.

Diaz is described as 5-feet, 4-inches tall and weighing around 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing dark clothing. The male authorities think they are is also believed to be wearing dark clothing.

Image-from-iOS-39.jpg
EGbHH1aXkAAj1ja

jenzell1.jpg

Have you seen this child? Jenzell Cintron Perez
Issued for: Florida
AMBER Alert: 30333

Jenzell Perez

p60768.jpg

• Missing Since Oct 8, 2019
  • Missing From Orlando, FL
  • Age Now 2 years old
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Hair Color Brown
  • Eye Color Hazel
  • Height 3'0"
  • Weight 45 lbs
  • Description last seen wearing a diaper.
A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Jenzell Cintron Perez, a white male, 2 years old, last seen in the area of the 1000 block of South Conway Road in Orlando, Florida, who was last seen wearing a diaper. The child may be in the company of Sugey Perez Diaz, a white female, 33 years old, who was last seen wearing dark clothing. They may also be in the company of a male, wearing dark clothing. If located, DO NOT APPROACH. Contact law enforcement immediately. If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child please contact the Orlando Police Department at (321) 235-5300 or 911. #FLAMBER.

Sugey Diaz - Associated Companion

• Age Now 33 years old
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Hair Color Brown
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 5'4"
  • Weight 120 lbs
  • Description last seen wearing dark clothing.
Unknown - Associated Companion
noPhotoAvailable.jpg

• Sex Male
  • Race Unknown
  • Description They may also be in the company of a male, wearing dark clothing.
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT Orlando Police Department (321) 235-5300.​

Last edited:
Orlando toddler taken from apartment at gunpoint, police say
  1. Jenzell was abducted from his home at gunpoint overnight.
  2. He was taken by his biological mother, Sugey Perez Diaz, from their apartment at the Metro at Michigan Park Condos on Conway Road in Orlando. Google Maps
  3. Police responded about 11:45 p.m. to a possible child abduction at the complex.
  4. Investigators believe Diaz and an unknown male kicked open the door and took the boy at gunpoint.
  5. Jenzell's stepmother was in the apt at the time. His father was not home.
  6. Jenzell’s stepmother said that she (Diaz) has a history of violence and she is concerned for the boy’s safety.
  7. Police said they had some potential leads in the Ormond Beach area, but did not go into specifics because they did not want to compromise the investigation.

Last edited:
OCT 8, 2019
2-year-old Orlando boy in Amber Alert taken at gunpoint, police say
  1. "I was in my home sleeping with my two babies when this crazy woman went into my house, kicked the door and took baby Jenzell from me," Stephanie Maldonado said. "She told me if I moved, she'd kill me."
  2. Diaz and the man drove away with Jenzell in an unknown vehicle and possibly headed to Ormond Beach, according to police.
  3. A warrant has been issued for Diaz's arrest, police said.
  4. OPD is working with the FDCF to determine if there are custody issues.
  5. Diaz has a minor criminal history, but she doesn't have a violent past.
  6. DCF has received reports of injuries to the child in the past, but authorities said nothing was ever substantiated.
  7. The AA was issued about five hours after Jenzell was abducted because LE was working active leads and didn't want to jeopardize the investigation.
  8. Orlando police said they are also trying to find out why the AA did not automatically send alerts to cellphones.
  9. "If there's anyone out there with knowledge and they're aiding the mother and keeping us from locating the child, then that person can be held liable," Rolon said.
  10. The FDLE, the FBI and the NCMEC are assisting the Orlando Police Department in its investigation.
IMPORTANT: If you see them, DO NOT APPROACH. Call 911.

FDLE on Twitter
PLEASE SHARE!
Florida AMBER Alert for Jenzell Cintron Perez, 2yo W/M, 3ft, 45lbs, brown hair/hazel eyes, last seen S Conway Rd, Orlando. May be w Sugey Perez Diaz. If located, DO NOT APPROACH. Contact law enforcement immediately. Orlando PD - (321) 235-5300 or 911. #FLAMBER.

3:36 AM · Oct 9, 2019

Justin Campbell on Twitter
Stepmother Stephanie Maldonado, says she’s worried about 2-year-old Jenzell Cintron Perez’s safety and wants him back IMMEDIATELY @news6wkmg
LATEST STARTING AT 6

4:50 AM · Oct 9, 2019

Justin Campbell on Twitter
AMBER ALERT: 2-year-old Jenzell Cintron Perez, the latest at 6:30
@news6wkmg #AMBERAlert

5:21 AM · Oct 9, 2019

Alex Villarreal on Twitter
Stepmother shared these photos of 2-yr-old Jenzell Cintron Perez, the #Orlando boy at the center of an AMBER Alert this morning. Police and family say his mother, 33-yr-old Sugey Perez Diaz, took him from his father’s home at gunpoint. @OrlandoPolice to give update at 8 AM. @WESH
EGb0OgtWsAA7ciu.jpg
EGb0OgvXkAAC8-V.jpg

7:53 AM - 9 Oct 2019

Last edited:
OCT 9, 2019
Orlando police gives update on missing toddler, Jenzell Cintron Perez

AMBER ALERT: Toddler taken at gunpoint from Orlando apartment, police say
[...]

The boy's father, Juan Cintron, and his stepmother, Stephanie Maldonado, told Channel 9 Jenzell was taken at gunpoint at about 11 p.m. Tuesday, when Diaz kicked in the back door of their Metro Michigan Park apartment.

According to Maldonado, Perez threatened her with a gun.

"(She said) if I moved, she will kill me," Maldonado said. "I'm just so scared for my baby. I don't know if he's safe or if he's not. I am just really scared."

[...]

Orlando police said during a news conference Wednesday that they are searching the Ormond Beach area.

[...]

Jenzell%20side%20by%20side_1570617976787.jpg_16537414_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
Jenzell%20Perez%20triple%20photo_1570617976779.jpg_16537413_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Orlando to Ormond Beach, FL - Google Maps

Last edited:
AMBER ALERT: 2-year-old Jenzell Cintron Perez was last seen on Tuesday night. His stepmother told FOX 35 that his biological mother, Sugey Perez Diaz, came into her home with a gun and took him.

DETAILS: 'She told me she was going to kill me': Amber Alert issued after 2-year-old taken from Orlando home at gunpoint

View attachment 208341

FOX 35 Orlando on Twitter
Noting from the article:

There is no custody agreement from the court in place between Diaz and the child's father, but the DCF was involved.

A voluntary custody order was negotiated, giving the father custody of the child.

Alex Villarreal on Twitter
#AMBERAlert updated: @OrlandoPolice and FDLE now say 2-year-old Jenzell Cintron Perez and his mother may be in a 2015 silver Lexus SUV, an Rx350 with Florida tag number IVTJ11. @WESH
EGcg__kX0AAxMr6.jpg

11:09 AM - 9 Oct 2019

FOX 35 Orlando on Twitter
KEEP SHARING! Police say 2-year-old Jenzell Cintron Perez was taken at gunpoint from an Orlando home. They say his mother, Sugey Diaz, and a man drove away with him in a 2015 Silver Lexus SUV with FL tag IVTJ11, possibly headed to Ormond Beach.
DETAILS: http://bit.ly/2AXPsKE

EGchNTpXkAEBsx8.jpg

11:12 AM - 9 Oct 2019

Last edited:
FDLE on Twitter
UPDATED: Vehicle has been added. Please share! A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Jenzell Cintron Perez, 2 years old, last seen Orlando, may be traveling in a 2015, silver Lexus Rx350, FL tag IVTJ11. Please contact Orlando Police Department (321) 235-5300 or 911. #FLAMBER.
EGcjjvkXoAIE2fo.png

11:20 AM - 9 Oct 2019

PBSO on Twitter
#AmberAlert 2-year-old Jenzell Cintron Perez was possibly abducted by 33-year-old Sugey Diaz in Orlando.
Possibly traveling in a 2015 silver Lexus SUV w/ FL tag IVTJ11.
EGckKqcXUAAGt2a.jpg

11:22 AM - 9 Oct 2019

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny