GUILTY FL - Jerry 'Mike' Williams, 31, Tallahassee, 16 Dec 2000 *Wife Arrested in 2017*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting to note that there was a comment from the State Atty in the article on Winchester's sentencing stating " it is possible his sentence could be modified at a later time". I'm figuring Winchester turned state's evidence to take down his ex-wife (Mike's widow) in order to get a deal to run concurrent with the 20 years he was sentenced for yesterday. I'm so glad Mike's mom has closure and hopefully she'll live to see justice!

Interesting to note that there was a comment from the State Atty in the article on Winchester's sentencing stating " it is possible his sentence could be modified at a later time". I'm figuring Winchester turned state's evidence to take down his ex-wife (Mike's widow) in order to get a deal to run concurrent with the 20 years he was sentenced for yesterday. I'm so glad Mike's mom has closure and hopefully she'll live to see justice!

I thought the same but maybe just because of the appeal process, I wouldn't read too much into it yet.

I thought the same but maybe just because of the appeal process, I wouldn't read too much into it yet.

I haven't seen that statement used often. I'm convinced one of them squealed, and I'm thinking it's him rather than her. We'll see though!

Williams body was found a mile from his mothers house by Lake Jackson. Many miles from lake Seminole where his truck and boat trailer was found. So that would indicate that he was killed in north Tallahassee and his truck was driven over to Lake Talquin or Lake Seminole. That means it took two people to re-locate the truck. One to drive it and another to pick up the driver when the truck was left. I would imagine since Winchester is a little nuts, he probably got a plea deal on pointing out the burial site and implicating his ex wife as his partner in the planning and help with the murder. The FDLE spokesman said they had found the body a while ago , probably while Winchester was being held in jail. A personal note: In 1967 while in high school I punched his dad, marcus out .

Williams body was found a mile from his mothers house by Lake Jackson. Many miles from lake Seminole where his truck and boat trailer was found. So that would indicate that he was killed in north Tallahassee and his truck was driven over to Lake Talquin or Lake Seminole. That means it took two people to re-locate the truck. One to drive it and another to pick up the driver when the truck was left. I would imagine since Winchester is a little nuts, he probably got a plea deal on pointing out the burial site and implicating his ex wife as his partner in the planning and help with the murder. The FDLE spokesman said they had found the body a while ago , probably while Winchester was being held in jail. A personal note: In 1967 while in high school I punched his dad, marcus out .

I was under the impression Mike's mother lived near Lake Seminole like in the Sneads area, or do you mean was found near Brian's mother house because you said Lake Jackson. I was under the impression the news always said Mike's mother lived near Sneads, and Lake Jackson is Tallahassee where Lake Seminole is near Chattahoochee and Sneads.

His mother lives out by Lake Jackson just north of Tallahassee. A local news source said his body was found a mile or so from his mothers house.

IF I remember correctly, there was a party to be held that night at the Gibson inn in Apalachicola and Williams was supposed to attend after his hunting trip. I can speculate that Winchester drove the truck over to lake Seminole with Williams wife or someone else following him. Then when the truck was left they drove on down to the party and acted like nothing had happened around their friends at the party.

Note: The name is not Christian, it is Brian Winchester. Who is now locked up with a 20 year prison sentence for kidnapping Denise. Mike Williams body was found 12-19-17 in Tallahassee. Murdered.

I'm glad to see that he has at least been found. Now maybe we can see some arrests. And I mean plural, because I believe there are at least 2 guilty parties in this case. Had LE not automatically assumed he drowned or was eaten by alligators during the cold weather, I wonder if they would have found forensic evidence in a vehicle. Someone had to place Mike in that location near Carr Lake.

Who seems to be forgotten in all this is Mike's daughter. She was18 months old when he disappeared so she never had a chance to know her dad and because her mother refused to let the grandmother (Mike's mother) see the daughter she may know next to nothing about her dad's family. She's got to be over 18 now. In college? Working somewhere? What must this be like for her? Her life maybe about to be turned upside down.

I hope we see something soon, like in the next month or so. Of course, LE may be waiting for the official ME report if they don't already have it. With Mike's body being much closer to home, someone had to drop Mike's truck and boat off at the other lake many miles away. That could have been one of the killer's relatives, but I'm betting it was Brian Winchester and his accomplice was Mike's wife. If that is the case, I don't know if she lost much sleep over Mike's death, but with Brian in jail and possibly willing to make a deal she may have MANY sleepless nights now.

Someone very likely had to help the killer with the staging of the truck/boat at another site. Whoever it is must living in fear of LE coming to their door next.

I hope we see something soon, like in the next month or so. Of course, LE may be waiting for the official ME report if they don't already have it. With Mike's body being much closer to home, someone had to drop Mike's truck and boat off at the other lake many miles away. That could have been one of the killer's relatives, but I'm betting it was Brian Winchester and his accomplice was Mike's wife. If that is the case, I don't know if she lost much sleep over Mike's death, but with Brian in jail and possibly willing to make a deal she may have MANY sleepless nights now.

Someone very likely had to help the killer with the staging of the truck/boat at another site. Whoever it is must living in fear of LE coming to their door next.

It's been awhile since I saw Mike's Disappeared episode but I believe Denise's father was on location when the truck was "found". He passed away a few (or maybe more) years ago.

I'm eagerly anticipating for some arrests to happen. I couldn't believe that Mike's remains were actually located. What seemed like an investigation that has been stuck in neutral for years is finally on the verge of being solved.

RIP Mike Williams.

https://www.facebook.com/AlligatorAlibi/

It's been awhile since I saw Mike's Disappeared episode but I believe Denise's father was on location when the truck was "found". He passed away a few (or maybe more) years ago.

I'm eagerly anticipating for some arrests to happen. I couldn't believe that Mike's remains were actually located. What seemed like an investigation that has been stuck in neutral for years is finally on the verge of being solved.

RIP Mike Williams.

https://www.facebook.com/AlligatorAlibi/

I'm thinking there was an accomplice since Mike's boat and truck were several miles away from his home. Denise's father? Brian Winchester driving it there with Denise following? I'm thinking Mike's wife had to know SOMETHING!

I'm thinking there was an accomplice since Mike's boat and truck were several miles away from his home. Denise's father? Brian Winchester driving it there with Denise following? I'm thinking Mike's wife had to know SOMETHING!

I think she knew something for sure but I wonder now how involved she was in all of this.

Court records: Fears over Mike Williams case drove 2016 kidnapping by Brian Winchester

In an interview with investigators, anesthesiologist Dr. Stephen Mnookin said he went to lunch with Brian Winchester hours after the Aug. 5, 2016, incident involving Denise Merrell Williams, whom he married five years after Mike Williams’ vanished.

At Village Pizza off Thomasville Road, Mnookin said a nervous Winchester told him the police were “after him” and kept contacting him, warning that once their divorce was final “his wife is going to say something about this guy who died 10 or 12 or 15 years ago.”

That guy was Mike Williams.

It sounds like Brian Winchester was nervous that Denise was going to tell investigators something. The reason he abducted her in 2016 was his crazy way to talk to her about the case since she wasn't answering his calls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back