Find Melissa Losey in US
Melissa
Losey age ~43
Lived in:
Virginia Beach, VA • Waco, TX • Phoenix, AZ • Aurora, CO • Pittsburgh, PA
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Melissa K Mcernan age: ~43

Known as: Melissa Losey, Melissa K Mckernan

Related to: William L***y, 71Zekiel L***y, 42Belinda L***y, 69 ...

Has lived in: Phoenix, AZAurora, COPittsburgh, PA ...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Confused already. Who is listing this, because I'm not able? I stumbled upon it, when I had no idea, I was searching at all .....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, KK preferred the first (middle) names:

Jennifer, Jenn
Melissa, Malissa
Christa, Christina
Pamela, Pam
Marie (first or middle name)
Lee (middle name)
It seems, she changed between these first/middle names back and forth, adding her
most popular surname of a certain period.

I don't think a hair salon is a place where people should be fighting. To many sharp objects and other things that can be used for weapons.

I think, KK preferred the first (middle) names:

Jennifer, Jenn
Melissa, Malissa
Christa, Christina
Pamela, Pam
Marie (first or middle name)
Lee (middle name)
It seems, she changed between these first/middle names back and forth, adding her
most popular surname of a certain period.
It is my understanding that she actually took her names from head stones of young children buried in cemeteries rather than pick and choose names. She likely only added a middle name if there wasn't one on the the head stone. So far the only alias that doesn't come from a head stone is the Melissa Losey name since that was what her Melissa McKernan name became when she married a guy in Arizona.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the search of the dump has yielded some items of interest! No details but they have been out for a week searching.

Landfill search turns up 'items of interest' in Joleen Cummings case

Search has been brutal as heat index here has been very high, article says 116 at the dump.

There is still places here that are just begging to be searched so I hope they look there. Mainly a large abandoned nursery not far from where Joleens car was found. But her mother has indicated she thinks she has been dismembered and if that is the case evidence will be very difficult to find with the vultures, gators, coyotes, bobcats, and other wildlife around here.

Useless to talk about (without a result), but I'm searching for KK/JS as a "woman trucker" or "lady trucker". At least I know now, that it is called that. :cool:

God Bless the men and women who searched in the heat and stench for Joleen.

Yes, agreed. At least, according to the above-linked article, some "items of interest" have been found.

A body has been found along the Ft. George River along Little Talbot Island State Park this morning but no info on id as of yet. JSO homicide unit was on scene. Sad the fisherman had to find a body but I would have been more upset had a ranger found her, I used to be a ranger in that park!

I'm sorry for the family and friends of this person. If this is Joleen, then her family and friends can have some closure.

Prayers for all involved.

A body has been found along the Ft. George River along Little Talbot Island State Park this morning but no info on id as of yet. JSO homicide unit was on scene. Sad the fisherman had to find a body but I would have been more upset had a ranger found her, I used to be a ranger in that park!

Woman's body found along Fort George River access near Little Talbot Island

A map from Tangles Hair Salon for reference: Google Maps

It's about 18 miles. KK definitely had time to take Joleen there and return her vehicle to Home Depot. I hope Joleen has been found so her family can have closure. :(

There has not been any updates on this body as of yet. No additional women showing up on the news as missing. But knowing that area well, there is a possibility someone drowned on the river and washed up there. The waters around that in inlet are dangerous for sure. I kayak there but the state park side of the inlet does not allow swimming and many have died in those waters. Some of those who drown there are never found, carried away by the strong current.

Body found near Little Talbot Island can't be JC. Fisherman who found it had difficulty telling if the woman was alive or not.

Fisherman who discovered dead body near Little Talbot Island speaks to First Coast News

"She was laying on her side, out of the water. Her head was at the water's edge, so I wasn't sure if she was alive or not," he said.

He had hoped that the woman had simply passed out and tried to wake her, but a grizzly detail left him shaken.

"Then I saw some blood, and that's when it really set in that it was bad," he said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back